Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

After 8 months of insurance hoops and appointments I FINALLY have my date!! I'm October 8th and my partner is October 1st. Anyone else here October bandsters? I'm getting very excited!!

Mine is Oct 3rd. Yea!!!

. The first couple days are hard as your body is screaming for sugar and carbs etc. everyday gets easier. I'm on day 15 and honestly don't feel hunger at all. I have one more week!!!

I am actually doing a lot better now that I am on day 5 yesterday was the first day I wasn't hungry. Today I had a shake at 7 and wasn't hungry til about 1. Not bad. I am much happier that I am not starving...lol. 10 more days!

Approved today! Surgery day is October 24th... :P

I just got my date yesterday, October 2!!! Very excited! Only sucky thing is that my surgery is at 1:30pm, so no food or liquids after midnight... Now I know why that date and time were open lol

October 18' date='..... I start my liquid diet on October 4.......I'm starting to get a little nervous.... But I won't have all the temptations of all that holiday food....[/quote']

Oh, but you will have the temptation! It will just hurt a lot more if you over do it. Once we have our first fills over doing it will mean something completely different than it has for its all in the past. Remember the band is our tool not the whole answer. : )

They said my pre-op diet was 7 days. But I might start it earlier. Maybe10days. so maybe around the 13th? When will you be starting yours? I am excited!! are you nervous? I am that too. lol

Lol!! I'm very nervous, but probably more excited!! ???‰ I was thinking of starting lil early as well. Start a low cal diet Oct. 1, then starting Bariatric Advantage oct. 13. It's this high Protein Shake my friend did before his surgery and he list 18 pounds before surgery just with the shake.< /p>

Mine is Oct 18th. Can't wait but getting a little nervous!

Lol!! I'm very nervous, but probably more excited!! 😉 I was thinking of starting lil early as well. Start a low cal diet Oct. 1, then starting Bariatric Advantage oct. 13. It's this high Protein Shake my friend did before his surgery and he list 18 pounds before surgery just with the shake.< /p>

I am using Bariatric Advantage it isn't bad and I have lost 8 pounds so far. But, I have to tell you those shakes get old after the 6th day..lol

I am using Bariatric Advantage it isn't bad and I have lost 8 pounds so far. But' date=' I have to tell you those shakes get old after the 6th day..lol[/quote']

Lol!! Oh man.

October 18 and counting..... I have a few days before I start my liquid diet, and I'm not looking forward to that.... :wacko:

What band r u guys getting?? The realize band r da lapband??

I'm getting the Realize band, only one my doc uses. What about you?

I'm getting the Realize band' date=' only one my doc uses. What about you?[/quote']

I am getting the lapband. Same here only one offered by my doc. Getting nervous less than a week to go.

I am getting the lapband. Same here only one offered by my doc. Getting nervous less than a week to go.

I am getting nervous too, starting the pre op this Friday. How is that working for you? This is the step that is getting me extremely nervous. would be great to keep in touch and see how we are doing in the journey. I am so glad I found this site.