Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who Has Lost Over 100 Pounds?!?!

Me!

:: Does the Price is Right contestant bounce-squeal::

The thing is that I seriously just realized I was able to respond to this post. I was so focused on the fact that I have about 40lbs to got to meet my tentative goal, that it escaped me that I've lost abouot 105lb. That shows that even after two years of being banded, I'm focused on how overweight I still am instead of how much weight I've managed to lose. But I'm slooowly, getting out of my forever-fattie mindset.

Although, I've lost a lot of weight this is all surreal to me. I started at a size 26/28. I am now in a size 18. Each time I pull on a pair of jeans, I still get this moment of brief panic that they will reach my hips and won't go any higher. But they do..every time. And I want to bounce up and down...okay I DO bounce up and down...everytime they fit...

...Not to mention, I hear the "Eye of the Tiger" in my head.

Sometimes.

okay..most times.

I remember my little weight loss ticker being at -15lbs...while it seemed like everyone in the known universe had lost over 80 lbs. I thought I'd never be able to reply to this post. But here I am, 105 lbs down.

Unbelievable.

If I, Miss World's Slowest Loser, can accomplish this much, anyone can.

Thank you guys for every single bit of inspiration that you have provided on this site.

Congrats to everyone on their scale and NSVs.

For all of you thinking you will never post here...you will.

Hey all! Always looked forward to the day I could post in this thread :thumbup:

As of this morning, I am just barely over 10mos. out of surgery, and 100lbs. down! While I do have a quite a bit to go before reaching my long-term goal, having lost this 100lbs. makes the rest of the journey seem much more achievable!

Fabulous loss!!!!! Congratulations!:thumbup:

I can finally post here!!! 17 1/2 months after I underwent my journey I am proud to say that I've lost 100 lbs!!!! Yay! Go me!!! I am so proud of myself.

I've lost a total of 140 pounds, but not all from lap band. I really need to get a pic up!

I did it!

With all the stress of my wedding hitting right as i lost 100 lbs... I forgot one of my goals was to post in this thread!

I lost 100 lbs about 8 and a half months from having surgery... that left me 8 lbs to go to get to my goal of 135. My 9 months and 1 week I was at goal.

I am now 11 months from surgery and had made the decision i would like to be 130 ish so that way i wouldnt go over my goal with Water weight in a day(so strange how my mind works now! )

Well I can honestly say i am down 111 lbs.. as of right now and holding....

Seriously 111 lbs.... I still cant get my mind around the whole thing- I am amazed constantly on clothes that fit... and the sizes-- I was so used to and embarrased to be in the fitting room and say- ummm these 18's or 20's dont fit- i need a larger size.... so i would just leave.. NOW-- i am like.. wow, these 6's are a little big- do you think i would fit in the 4's.... seriously what a change...

I know there have been so many successful people with the lapband- and I just want to say I am proud of each and every one of you....

Congrats on taking back your life and your health!

I have lost 100 as of today!

I am so excited! I know I still have 86 to go, but 100 is a major feat in a little over 7 months.

I am really enjoying how much easier life is, in general. I looked at my before shot and I cried. I wanted to hug that girl. All the hills she was afraid to walk up, the panic that she might not get enough food to feel full. :) :) :scared2:

My body is so much easier to get around. I am able to enjoy just about any outdoor activity now. We are going on a hiking/camping/rafting trip tomorrow!

Walking up hills is such a change. I panic before I start a hill because I forget that it isn't going to be like it used to. Then I am at the top thinking, wow, I didn't even notice while I was ascending. :o

before:

80886-albums4679-picture28016.jpg

80886-albums4679-picture28010.jpg

100 down:

80886-albums6299-picture38576.jpg

80886-albums6299-picture38577.jpg

Edited by HiMow

as of july 26,2010 i have lost a total of 129lbs.

That is great! Congratulations!

So glad to say it's my turn to post here!

8 months + 1 week after surgery, and I am down 100.2 lbs! Now, it might have taken a little stomach virus to get me here, but I'll take it any way I can get it. :rolleyes2:

Congrats to all the losers here - so proud to be a member of the century club!

Love this thread...

When I was first banded and saw it i figured it was way out of range and would never happen for me.. but now at 85 lbs gone.. i can be added to this list in a mere 15 lbs!!! A goal that is so right there i can almost touch it.. and my final goal is only 47lb away.... I am in a state where i can not beleive that i have made it this far -- and that i am continuing to inch to my goal....

Congratulations to all you losers! It's quite a milestone to reach.

All I can say is...keep with it! I was there, and now I'm starting over again...have to get back to over 100 lost...I gained a bunch back again because I quit following the rules and went back to old eating habits (cookies and ice cream, and other bad foods, often go down easier than protein! Junk food is poison!

Never give up! Keep at it!

Yes, Lizalee, it is so very easy to fall back into old eating habits. Ice cream and potato chips go down VERY easily!! I am still over the 100 pounds gone markm but have regained about 12 poubds......I am NOT happy with myself. I have got to get back in "the zone" of following the rules and taking care of myself. Continued success to all....=)):o