Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2006 Bandits

Audra and whoever else reads this,

I should have less venting today. I am feeling alot better, the headache is slight and the energy level seems to have come up overnight. 2 protien shakes and cottage cheese or yogurt x 3 a day + unlimited broth, sugar free Jello, and sugar free drinks is what is on my diet list.

What time is your surgery and where are having it done at?

I'm glad to hear that the headache is better and that the energy level is up. I am soooooooooooooo glad that I'm not on your diet though. There would lots of injured or dead small children where I teach. :heh:

My surgery will be at Plaza Medical Center in Ft. Worth, TX but I don't know what time yet. Since my pre-op is Thursday I'm guessing they'll let me know the time then.

I can't believe how close this is. It's the first thing I think about in the morning and the last thing before bed. Unfortunately grad school needs to have some of my thought time and it's hard to work it in. But the thought of letting down my group for our project does help to keep my slightly on track.

This time next Sunday it will just be a few hours before we go in. Wow! :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:

Audra

I compiled a list of dates for all of our bandings. If I forgot or overlooked anyone I am very sorry. Please add your date to this thread.

I thought it would be nice if we could all kind of go through this together and share our experiences as they happen.

JenRN 4-3 and Picardy3 4-3

Angelu 4-4 and brneyezz 4-4

Disneynut 4-6

Indababy 4-7

little one 4-10 and Nissi69 4-10

tlj 4-11 and Reyna 4-11 and Vickie1177 4-11

Infaith 4-12

dsrjrr 4-13

Ceparano 4-17 and Shackdog 4-17 and Amourette 4-17

Kathi 4 -19

Tracylou 4-26

Jellibeanz 4-28

Good luck to my fellow April Bandsters (or Bandits as some like to be called) :)

Indababy :-)

Please add me in:-) dont wanna be left out of this great group:-) my date is 4-24. Im gonna find some photo and hopefully load it up.

post-204673-13813133258129_thumb.jpg

post-206647-13813133045057_thumb.jpg

Oh PhotoNut helped me with posting the pic so here is how to do it:-)

Click on Post Reply (or Edit if you want to add the pic to an existing post)

Click on the paper clip icon (attachments) and a new window will open.

Click on Browse. Browse to the picture on your computer, click Ok.

Click on Upload. When the upload is complete, close the window.

Click on the paper clip icon again. You will see your image listed there. Select it and the image will be placed in your post.

Now I wanna see some of ur pics:-) Its hard to find any "whole body" pics since I try to avoid them. As I say I look the best from my neck up:-)

post-204351-13813133258721_thumb.jpg

Trying to send a photo through so you can all know me better, hope this works......(holds breath)!!!:phanvan

post-206640-13813133045969_thumb.jpg

Amourette, you have beautiful face:-)I love the skirt! it so sad that here in CZ we have only one store with chic fat clothes and they have only one collection (like two pair of pants, few jacket, and two kinds of skirts) not like torrid:-)I wish I could go shopping from time to time to the US. Hopefully I wont need it in couple of months.

Yeah, it did, not the best standard of photo though, this was me at my cousins wedding in Australia last week, I was very subconscious of what I was wearing and my weight, so made me a bit down, but more determined when I got back that I was doing the right thing!

I actually live in new zealand and there aren't many stores here either, i wish I could sew 'cos I think it would be a great business to start up. Here all the big clothes are the same and you see them on everyone else:mad:

Why is there a wheel in the tree in your photo, hehehehe!!!!

Regards Fiona

C´mon u look beautiful!

I know the feeling when u dont know if u look ok and when someone tells u that u do, u still think that they say it from pity. Hey stop thinking like that I quit it some time ago and it damn helps:-)

Also I know that my friends and my family love me for who I am and not how I look and I bet u whatever u want that its the same with u!

U r beautiful, smart young woman!

I actually live in new zealand and there aren't many stores here either, i wish I could sew 'cos I think it would be a great business to start up. Here all the big clothes are the same and you see them on everyone else:mad:

Why is there a wheel in the tree in your photo, hehehehe!!!!

Regards Fiona

The wheel is something is kinda antique thing its from my grandpas dad they had horses and thats from an old cart (not sure how to call it:-)

Its at our summer house and here in CZ we have stuff like that in trees :) :biggrin1: :nervous

post-204846-13813133258994_thumb.jpg

Here one last one of me........come on everyone, lets see some photos!!!

Have a good nite!!!

XX Amourette

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :notagree :notagree

post-206640-13813133046297_thumb.jpg

Boy our list is getting longer and some of our April Buddies are going next week!PLEASE KEEP us posted on your recovery!!!GOD BLESS

You forgot me! My date is April 5th!!! 9 days!!!

I would love to post about how my surgery is going but I will not be home for 3 or 4 days after my surgery :D when i get home it will be the first thing i do. i know that immediate post op stories have been my favorites to read about. i am always encouraged by the ones who are posting their stories the same day as their surgery.