Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2006 Bandits

Wow there goes our first April member, yipppeee!!!!:clap2:

Come back as soon as you can and tell us all about it,

Good luck on the start of this new journey for you!

:eek: :eek:

IM With You Guys,IM 10 until banded Im starting to get scared then I thin 2 weeks from now it will be all over with!!God Bless to all going in this upcoming week!!Please keep us posted!!!!!!!

Good luck Jen!

I know you won't see this until after, but I'm right behind you. I have to be there at 8:30 Monday morning. Mom came in today and we're getting the last minute things done so we don't have to worry about anything from Monday on.

Ok, group, it's April and the countdown has begun!

Audra

Go Audra, GO, Yeah!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! 23 days til I join you!!!! Can't wait to hear how it went.

Roberta

I'm off to eat my last yogurt and prepare for bed. I will check in as soon as I feel up to facing a computer. Less than 12 hours and I get to join bandland.

Night all!

Audra :notagree

I have not got an exact date yet, we are waiting and working to fit in with hubbies time off from work, but it will be this month. I am SOOOO excited!!! I am 45 and inthe 4 corners area of New Mexico, USA.:clap2:

Good luck, Audra!!

I have surgery Wednesday and am feeling a bit nervous, also. I wish you the best!!

Lisa

Thanks for the tip Ceparano, but I'm not sure I can buy that here in Portugal, I'm going to look around and I need to find some kind of Protein Drinks as well, I'm going to stop by the health shop today to see what they have got and try out a few Protein Shakes before I actually need them.

Good look JenNR, Picardy3, Angelu, brneyezz and judyc. God bless you.

Reyna

:) :clap2: :scared: :clap2: :scared: :clap2:

JenRN 4-3 and Picardy3 4-3, Mom2Blak 4-3

Angelu 4-4 and brneyezz 4-4 and judyc 4-4, Sugar1

Disneynut 4-6

Boo 4-5<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Klsame 4-6

Indababy 4-7

little one 4-10 and Nissi69 4-10

tlj 4-11 and Reyna 4-11 and Vickie1177 4-11, dsrjrr 4-11

Infaith 4-12 and JenWillwin 4-12<o:p></o:p>

Miper70, 4-14

Shackdog 4-17 and Amourette 4-17 and Jeepergurrl 4-17

Kathi 4 -19<o:p></o:p>

Omamoon 4-20

lmt33167 4- 21

Eficka 4-24, Ceparano 4-24

Tracylou 4-26, K@t 4-26

Jellibeanz 4-28

<o:p></o:p>

<o:p>Have a nice day!</o:p>

<o:p>:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: </o:p>

<o:p>Reyna</o:p>

Thanks Reyna for the updated list. We have a nice large group this month. I see you only have 8 days left. Are you getting nervous yet?

Roberta

Wow, can't believe some of us have left already for the big day, I can't wait to hear what Audra has to say, in some ways I am jealous that they are there already, but psyching myself up instead for 2 weeks time. I have to go and pick up my Liquid Protein drink today, not sure if starting it today or tomorrow as should have gone to appointment yesterday...whoops!:omg:

I was telling you all about my last suppers and have to admit now, even I am so fed up of take-out and carby meals.........even looking forward to some clean-eating.

Yes I am very nervous though about the op, trying not to think about it!:clap2:

So I think today it is Angelu,brneyezz, Judyc and sugar1. Good luck guys, you may already have left, come back to us safe and sound and with good stories!

God Bless

Fiona

I got to the hospital about 8:30 this morning and things went on from there. They drew blood for two more tests, brought me two medications, and then we waited. I ran to the bathroom about three times in the hour that I had to wait. In fact, they came for me while I was on my last trip.

We left that room and went to pre-op where they inserted my IV and FINALLY the happy meds. They then rolled me into the OR, I moved over to the table, they placed an oxygen mask over my face and the next thing I remember is waking up in recovery.

Morphine is a wonderful drug! I was in recovery from around 11:30 when they woke me up (could have been earlier) until around 1:15 when I went for the barium swallow to make sure that there were no leaks. Barium = YUCK! From there I went back the day surgery room where I finally got to drink something. About a shot glass of Water. Then I had 1oz of chicken broth, 1oz of apple juice, and 1oz cube of sugar free Jello. YUM!!!!!

They told me that as soon as I went to the bathroom I would be able to go home. Did that but then had a dose of Lortab pain elixer and since my wounds were oozing quite a bit, I didn't get to leave right away.

I finally got to leave about 5:15 pm because day surgery was closing for the day and if I didn't go home at that point I would have to go back to recovery. So mom packed me up and away we went.

Got home, made a few phone calls, had bit of Isopure Protein Drink, a bit of water, more pain meds, and now I'm ready to sleep again.

I'll check in again later.

Audra

Welcome to Bandland :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: Wow Audra, I can't believe your all done!!!! What a good reporter you are, you gave it to us step by step. We are so happy your back safe and sound. We hope you have a speedy recovery.

Roberta