Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Progress?

WandaO
Sign in to follow this  

So I figured I'd ask how everyone is doing? Since we are all going to Celebrate or Bandaversary all this month. What have you all noticed this one month out?

I have to say that I had the most amazing experience yesterday. Back in Feb I went to Florida to take my daughter to Disney. Hubby is in the Army and it just never works out for him to have time off :( Right before we left I went to the mall to grab a pair of shorts and capris to have for the trip. Rushing and not wanting to try anything on (Because surely I wasn't bigger then an 18) I packed and off I went. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out that the stupid capris didn't fit! I was so mad and upset at myself for once again allowing this to happen. Needless to say that once I had my surgery I put those pants on a chair in my bedroom and I tried them on every week. For some reason last week it escaped me and so no try on. Yesterday afternoon I decided to try again. At this point I have lost 23Lbs sine Feb and with a deep breath they easily went over my butt. And then with and exhale and deep breath again I was able to buttoned them! The scream and tears that followed left me overwhelmed. I went from struggling to pull them up to being able to button them in such a short time. I now know that I'm on the right road and I just couldn't be happier. I hope everyone has an amazing Bandaversary!

WandaO-That's awesome! Great weight loss and story. Happy Bandaversary!

My One Month will be coming up on the 18th. I've lost 15 lbs since my surgery date and I couldn't be happier with the results so far. My pants are fitting loser and that's the best feeling. Looking forward to getting my first fill and my diet progressing to the next stage.

WOW! I love your story! When I hear how well you are all doing it inspires me to keep going.

One month out, I am being social again. I am becoming more physically active. I have not weighed myself in a few weeks but last month I bought size 20 Bermuda shorts... Now the size 18 Bermuda shorts are too big! I went on a cruise and wore a tank top in public for the first time in years.

I know the weight loss will slow down at some point but I am starting to feel good about myself for the first time in a long time.

So far I have lost a total of 17lbs. I'm really excited and cant wait to continue my journey.

I am down 29.6lbs so far and feel good about myself as well. I am able to walk 30 minutes on the treadmill and my heartrate stays @ 140 2 months ago I had to stop because my heartrate was going over 200 I can climb the stairs to go to bed without huffing and puffing and My Doctor has taken me off 1/2 my meds!!! I am so glad I did this!

I am so inspired by all your successes. Great job.

Got through my first fill today which was a victory in itself. I am down 16 lbs since surgery.

My bandiversary was thurs and I'm down 20 lbs as of today! This is by far the best things I've ever done for myself! My first fill will be July 5th...def lookin forward to feeling some restriction again! Congrats to all of you!

That's awesome Ladies, keep it up

So glad everyone is doing great!!! Happy to have people to share this journey with.

keep the great work up ladies! you all encourage me to stick to the diet! Have a great day !! :D