Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking To Form A "late June Bansters" Support Team. Want To Join?

having surgery on June 29th..can't wait getting excited

Amanda me too, we're the same day. Good luck to all those going in today!!! Speedy recovery :)

Had surgery today! It went so smoothly. I ended up having a hiatal hernia they had to repair. I was also confused b/c i have been on the preop diet for 14 days to shrink my liver and she said my liver was enlarged!!! Anyway, I am home and doing okay. It is more painful than I thought it would be, but not too bad.

Had my surgery yesterday and also had a hernia repaired. I had some pretty bad back pain last night, I'm guessing from the gas, but today I feel really good. I'm so glad my road to becoming more healthy has begun.

Having surgery tomorrow am, no pre-op diets!

I'm scheduled for June 27th. Just one week to go! Doc only has me on liquid diet the day before surgery. I went to Macy's today and returned some of my "fat" clothes that still had tags on them! Can't wait to shop for my new smaller sizes!

I am also having surgery on the 27th. My doc just told me to do an low carb/high protien diet. I think I will do just liquids the last two days to get ready.

I have my parents and my inlaws as well as a few close friends. I don't want to tell too many people because I am afraid of failure. :(

Congrats to those recently banded and those upcoming. We're all getting so close as June is getting to the end :)

I am also having surgery on the 27th. My doc just told me to do an low carb/high protien diet. I think I will do just liquids the last two days to get ready.

I have my parents and my inlaws as well as a few close friends. I don't want to tell too many people because I am afraid of failure. :(

I hear ya! I'm afraid of failing too. I've failed so many times in the past but then again I've never had such a powerful tool as the lap band! We can do this!

Having surgery tomorrow am' date=' no pre-op diets![/quote']

Good Luck Sandra!

Hey ladies! I just started selling these wraps called ItWorks. I did one preop and ost 1.5" around my belly! Anyway, I just thought I would give you my website b/c there are some awesome, all natural tightening and toning products on there and we all know we are going to be needing it from ALL THE WEIGHT WE ARE GOING TO LOSE!!!!! If you have ANY questions, please feel free to contact me!! Good luck on surgeries ladies!

https://shawnaseago.myitworks.com/Home

Renaissance Day begins now. I'm heading to the shower and will go to the hospital for 10am. See y'all on the other side.

Good Luck to l the other bandsters having surgery today.

Good Luck I am so excited for you

having surgery on June 29th..can't wait getting excited
Amanda me too' date=' we're the same day. Good luck to all those going in today!!! Speedy recovery :)[/quote']

We're getting close! We should stay in touch since we are in the same week!

We're getting close! We should stay in touch since we are in the same week!

Yep! Do you have everything ready?

I have stocked up on Clear Liquids and Soups. I have also made a yummy Soup and froze it so I won't have to cook for a bit. I told my husband he would have to fend for himself. I also stocked up on craft/sewing projects so I don't have to go anywhere or do anything for a while. Just going to rest, walk, craft, rest, walk, and craft.

Yep! Do you have everything ready?

I have stocked up on Clear Liquids and Soups. I have also made a yummy Soup and froze it so I won't have to cook for a bit. I told my husband he would have to fend for himself. I also stocked up on craft/sewing projects so I don't have to go anywhere or do anything for a while. Just going to rest' date=' walk, craft, rest, walk, and craft.[/quote']

Don't forget GasX strips, Miralax and sugar free Popsicles for your first two days (from other people's posts). Yes I'm also stocked up on thin liquids for the first two weeks. I'm going to use Atkins shakes too. I love them! Oh I almost forgot, several people recommend using a heating pad for first few days.