Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability

mdfinch
Sign in to follow this  

Breakfast Wheat sandwich thin 2 poached egg

Canadian Bacon

lunch 1/2 cup Tunafish

10 Wheat Thin Crackers

2 Strawberries

dinner Protein Shake

snack Watermelon

Happy to have you back Debbie.

Breakfast - 6oz greek yogurt

lunch - "chili cheese dog" (1 veggie dog, 1/4 cup chili, 1 tbsp fat free cheddar cheese)

snack - 4oz activia

dinner - 1/3cup scrambled egg beaters, 2 strips turkey bacon, 2 strawberries

snack - 8oz pineapple juice

And lots of water!

Thanks Every one!

breakfast

3oz yogurt

granola Cereal

lunch

budding turkey meat 2 oz

string cheese

cherry tomatoes about 5-6

supper

turkey wrap ( i'm hooked on wraps lately)

2 oz turkey

laughin cow cheese

lettuce

tomatoe

olives

fresh cherries (not on the wrap Haha!)

snack

chocalate sf pudding

1 hour at the gym

30 minutes on the ellipitcal

30 minutes strenght training

Breakfast ! slice Wheat toast & 2 eggs

lunch 1/2 small Wendy's chili

snack Fage greek yogurt

dinner The other half of Wendy's chili

snack Protein Shake

Didn't eat enough Protein today. Did good on exercise though.

Breakfast - Mint tea

lunch - 6oz chili, 2 crackers

dinner - 6oz Greek yogurt, 2oz peach

snack - 8oz milk

Exercise - 20 min bike, 20 min treadmill (fast walk)

breakfast

skipped

lunch

out for chinese food today

1/2 my chicken with seasame seed

1/2 my rice

1 chicken egg roll

Supper

The other half of lunch

chicken w/ seasame seeds

1/2 rice

2 chicken egg rolls

Debbie, no skipping breakfast! Lol. Did you have trouble with the egg rolls? What kind of chicken? I am asking cuz I haven't had Chinese food since surgery and don't know what's safe and what's not now.

Breakfast - 6oz peach Greek yogurt

lunch - lean cuisine (1/2cup chicken makhani, 1tbsp rice), 1 watermelon wedge

snack - 8oz skim milk

dinner - 3oz grilled chicken breast, a few Tomato slices, and garlic hummus wrapped in a mini whole wheat pita, 1 strawberry

snack - 8oz skim milk

Resisted all the food at a BBQ today but boy it was hard. I wanted a hot dog in a bun and chips :(

Breakfast oatmeal & 1/2 banana

lunch Turkey wrap with lettuce-tomato- garlic&herb Laughing Cow- cheese

snack Peach Yogurt

dinner Tilapia/Mango Peach Salsa

1 slice toast

Spinach

snack SF fudgesicle

Debbie, no skipping breakfast! Lol. Did you have trouble with the egg rolls? What kind of chicken? I am asking cuz I haven't had Chinese food since surgery and don't know what's safe and what's not now.

Breakfast - 6oz peach Greek yogurt

lunch - lean cuisine (1/2cup chicken makhani, 1tbsp rice), 1 watermelon wedge

snack - 8oz skim milk

dinner - 3oz grilled chicken breast, a few Tomato slices, and garlic hummus wrapped in a mini whole wheat pita, 1 strawberry

snack - 8oz skim milk

Resisted all the food at a BBQ today but boy it was hard. I wanted a hot dog in a bun and chips :(

Thanks Daisy on the no skipping breakfast. Breakfast is my biggest problem, I never ate breakfast before and it is some thing i 'm really trying to work on now. I didn't have problem with the egg roll but the rice I had to eat very slowly.

Breakfast

3oz yogurt

1/2 C granola Cereal

lunch

2 oz ham

3 oz cottage cheese

super

rib eye steak

potatoe salad

Supper did not go very good. I think I ate to fast. We went to a wedding and I didn't chew my food enough( I think) and I had to take a trip to the little girls room so it could come back up. I was too afraid to eat than and gave it to my husband to finish. So I probably had three bites of steak and 2 bites of potatoe salad when I had to go to the bathroom. So Chew, chew, chew!!

But after a couple of hours I did fine eating a spice cupcake and than a strawberry cup cake. But garentee I took very little bites and really chewed on the cupcake. So why the food I should not eat goes down fine and the food I should eat I had a problem with.

At home

4 turkey frozen meatballs

I hear once you start getting your fills, the band is tighter in the mornings, and most people don't even eat breakfast. Since you already have a problem with breakfast, maybe a smoothie or a Protein Shake might be a good substitute debbie. Its great for on the go too! glad you are back and wow on your weight loss! makes it all worth it doesn't it. Since you had success with chinese, i'm going to try it! I'll skip the rice though. I've been a bit afraid of the veggies, because they are bigger and crispish, but I'll try them.

Natalie, has your hunger decreased since your fill? i know you were having problems with that!

I've been counting my Fiber intake and I don't think I'm getting enough... How's everyone else doing with Fiber?

breakfast

Honey made breakfast and even made me turkey sausage.

2 pc turkey sausage

2 eggs

potatoe

fed half of the eggs and potatoe to the dogs.

lunch

skipped

Supper

2 fish patties ( not real fawn of fish)

snack

chocolate

Worked in my yard most of the day. Sweat was dripping off of me.

I have the same struggle Debbie. Mornings are just hard for me in general.. I oversleep a lot.. so now I need even MORE time in the mornings so I make sure to have breakfast. I'm still working on it. I find greek yogurt (14g protein) to be the easiest thing. I did buy some Kashi Go Lean cereal to try (13g Protein, not including the skim milk).

Natalie, has your hunger decreased since your fill? i know you were having problems with that!

I've been counting my fiber intake and I don't think I'm getting enough... How's everyone else doing with fiber?

Yes, my hunger has decreased since my fill IF I make sure to space my meals out correctly... which i didn't do well with this weekend. again, this is something I'm working on. But when I do really good with that, hunger is no longer as much of an issue. 3 meals a day plus one snack works for me. We'll see how my next fill changes things!

As for fiber , I think I could be doing better. I bought flax seed but haven't tried it yet. I do have healthy carbs every single day.

Breakfast - 6oz yogurt

lunch - 4oz turkey, 2oz mashed potato/veggie

snack - 8oz milk

dinner - wheat pita w/ 2oz hot italian sausage, and Tomato sauce

Snack - 8oz milk

I think that i need to be eating more to be honest.

Hi

I am having a hard time last 2 weeks I had a fill on the 15th and it seems I have been more hungry not they way I thought it would go....I see the doctor this friday so I will be chatting with him.

Breakfast

scrambled eggs w/ bacon cheese and jalapeno's

lunch

6inch subway sun sweet onion chicken terriaki

dinner

2 drum stix w/ BBQ Sauce

Asian noodles

Asparagus

snack

Jalapeno pretzel

Water

6 glasses

Excercise

walked 1 mile

Whymomwhy - you're able to eat sandwiches? I miss those. Ive had a teeny bit of wheat bread toasted before my fill... No issues. I think I need to test my band a little more. I miss the variety of food I was eating before surgery and hope I can still have that again. I miss spaghetti, eggplant parmesan, Mexican food, etc.

Here's my day:

Breakfast - 6oz yogurt

lunch - 4oz grilled chicken, wheat pita, garlic hummus, 1 watermelon slice

snack - 8oz skim milk

dinner - lean cuisine (was short on time). 2/3cup of baked turkey slices and baked apples

snack - 8oz milk or 4oz activia

I will be out of town Thursday through Sunday at a church event I attend each summer. Going out to eat every night. I plan to treat myself every day but stick to 1cup or less portions. Bringing my gym clothes so I can exercise at least once in the hotel.