Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The Gone for Good Club

OK, guys and gals... have to share something that happened at lunch...

I went to JC Penny's and wanted to try on some shirts... I picked up all 2X, because they looked small to me... Well, I had to go back out and get XL!!! Hey, when this all started I was struggling to fit into 3X!!!!

Hey everyone.

I didn't lose this week 185 lbs (0).

BUT I had a fill yesterday, so maybe I will lose more next Wed!:think

Hi Everyone!

I just got back from the doctor for my two-weeks follow up, and I am happy to report that I've lost 17.4 pounds total! Four pounds pre-op and 13.4 pounds post-op. I am very happy with this loss and hope it continues.

*hands tissues to P'Nut, Morsaille, and skbishop78*

I have faith that you'll be posting a loss next week. :waytogo: :gluck:

For everyone else...great job!! :Banane40:

P.S. I'm 15 pounds away from onederland!! I can't wait to see 199 on the scales. I'll be doing the happy dance!! :) :):purplebananna:

Okay, here it is....281 (-4), for a minute there I thought I wasn't going to lose anything...phew!

Everyone is doing great!! :clap2:

270/228 (-1)

Well, I Think I Am Down A Pound:phanvan . I Need To Get A Digital scale So I Will Know For Sure. MINE IS A LITTLE FICKLE. That Will Probably Be A Weekend Purchase. It Will Be My Luck That I Will Be Five Pounds Heavier With A New Scale. I Have A Question For All Of You. My Dr. Told Me When I Cold Eat chicken Then I Was Due For A Fill. Anyone Heard Of This? I Do Not, Not Want To Be Able To Eat Chicken. I Love The Darn Bird! Also Has Anyone Been Really Restricted After A Fill And Then Some Of It Kind Of Go Away After A Few Weeks? I Was Banded The Middle Of December And Am Still Learning. Any Info. Will Be Greatly Appreciated.

Way To Go All Of You!!!!!!!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I Am Going To Try To Start Posting More Often. Good Luck This Week.

Take Care,

Rhonda

Everyone is doing great this week!!:clap2: :Banane40: :)

Here is mine C-217 (-88) -3 this week:lost3lbs: :faint:

I quess my last fill is working!:)

Everyone is doing great this week!!:clap2: :waytogo: :)

Here is mine C-217 (-88) -3 this week:lost3lbs: :faint:

I quess my last fill is working!:)

I have to ask a dumb question?? What does the "C" stand for? :Banane40:

Congrats, Heather! Doesn't it feel so good to have clothes that are too large instead of too small????

I'm at 340 today that's -3 for the week (-63 overall).

Okay here's me:

C 263 (-44 lbs) -2 this week

Signed up for the Gym tonight. Might even pluck up the courage to go soon. Done something funky to my back so resting up.

(current 202)(total lost 27)(down 2 this week)

Two lbs in a week is a lot for me...but I was filled to choking and then unfilled some. Switched to Metformin from Actos this week, may be helping also.

. I Have A Question For All Of You. My Dr. Told Me When I Cold Eat chicken Then I Was Due For A Fill. Anyone Heard Of This? I Do Not, Not Want To Be Able To Eat Chicken. I Love The Darn Bird! Also Has Anyone Been Really Restricted After A Fill And Then Some Of It Kind Of Go Away After A Few Weeks?

Yes, it's normal for a fill to cause a bit of swelling (I'm a sweller) and sometimes waiting it out and sticking with liquids for a few days, then mushies for a while, helps. Plus, weight loss causes loss of restricition because you lose inner fat too.

Now, the reason your doc said cold chicken is that cold chicken, especially with no food lube (BBQ sauce, etc) can get stuck easily. If you aren't getting stuck or aren't having trouble with cold chicken, you probably need a fill. I won't eat cold meat at all anymore though! So I wouldn't know. LOL I nuke it at least a little bit.

So, it doesn't mean you won't be able to eat chicken at all...just not cold chicken. You WILL have to be super careful after a fill, and may need to put chicken on the back burner for a bit, but chicken is a staple hard protien for bandsters. You should be able to eat it well-chewed, of course. Don't panic yet! :biggrin1: