Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The Gone for Good Club

Thank you Tricia! I am really excited - knowing that surgery is around the corner.......I have my worries like everyone else but still - the new me is waiting to break out!:horn:

:D

Well, today is the last day of March and, although I didn't meet my personal goal of a 10 pound loss, I am only 1 pound away. I'll take it!

Congratulations to everyone on their losses and commitment to this club. :D:);)

I look forward to April's thread. :biggrin1:

Hi all,

I haven't lost anything this past week and am seriously considering making a meal plan for myself. Do any of you do this? I am unfilled and my next appt. will be April 18 and until then I want to lose weight as I still have a bit of restriction from surgery. I just feel frustrated with trying to decide what I should eat every day. I thought I was being neurotic in thinking about making a plan, but my husband thinks it will make my life easier.

Any suggestions?

Is there an April thread or will that be coming tomorrow?

Kelli

hellloooo....just wanted to check in and see how everyone was doing...me didnt loose anything this week.....im ok with that, cause im building muscle(so my trainer says) and he told me to stop worrying it will happen....still eating good though...I hope everyone has a lovely weeekend....talk to you soon....

It is amazing how one word "CANCER" can compltely turn your world upside down. A book I am reading says that cancer is one of the only words that you see in all capital letters. No matter how you say it, word it, or sugar coat it, cancer is a word that defines complete change in how you view life, it is like being sucked into a vaccum and wanting to scream and yell and you can't even hear your own voice.

Don't I know it! I heard the "C" word 2 1/2 years ago and just completely lost it. Not outwardly - because that's not what I do - but inside I was mush for a long time. Thankfully, mine was easily treated - had a kidney removed, no chemo.. just twice yearly catscans and the dreaded wait for the results.

It was a scary time.. but also a wonderful time... because you learn what people really think and feel and you realize just what matters most to you and you learn to live life.. not just drift through it.

My prayers are with your family.. all of you. Because I know it is just as hard on the support staff as it is on the one whose body has been invaded.

Ok everyone. This is my last post on the GFG Club March thread. I'm going to be asking Penni to lock this thread now. I'll be starting the April thread tonight because I'm going to be gone most of the day tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for contributing to the beginning of this wonderful thread and very special club. You all are the best!

Click here to go to the Gone For Good Club - April 2006 thread.