Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

ive been finding myself jamming out to old school hip hop...and for some reason kanye west has like 10 songs in my "move it"playlist! he gets me going:)

I like to walk while my sons are playing baseball at the park...so I listen to kids playing and the sounds of nature....

I listen to I heart radio. Usually something upbeat that i can hum along to so no one at the gym hears me singing! Lol. Right now tho, im listening to the sound of silence becausr my electric is out. I see the workers' lights tho, so hopwfully soon we'll be up again. Just gotta say tho, this sux! Im so missing Ghost Hunters on tv tonite!!!!!!

The chart is updated. If there are any errors, no I am not perfect contrary to earlier reports, let me know. Congratulations to everyone because just by participating you are a winner.

April Showers Challenge

Im checking in at 206 this week.

Manda checking in at 262

2 from goal

Thanks, Larry for all the work you do for us - You ROCK!

I updated the chart on Sunday morning' date=' the only time I had to get to this week, you probably posted after I uploaded the chart. I will add any postings next week. Since I tend to work on the chart on the weekends if the weigh in day is on Saturday or Sunday it tends to be a week behind.[/quote']

Sorry Larry! I was having computer problems n didn't c my post.then I just jumped the gun n looked at the chart..you do an awesome job n I appreciate it!!! I hope I didn't come off bratty to u,:(

Amy

Larry,

I know the challenge is half way through the month, but I would love to get in on it now. I need to get on track. I have been traveling a lot lately and been absolutely awful with my eating. Just got back from visiting New York and wow I was a bad girl!! I did run a 10K yesterday though, so I was pretty proud of that.

Unfortunately I am starting out at 173 for the challenge. Only 2 weeks left, so I will make my goal 167. My personal goal for the month is simply to get back to nutritious eating and get back into the groove on my exercize routines as well.

What day is weigh in day??

Larry checking in today at 189.6 and a big smile too !

I am at 246 as of last weigh in day! Still 4 more to go for the month.

Same. 179.

I had a surgery on the 3rd. Hoping the scale will start moving again soon and after my 2 week post op this week, I'll be able to start moving again, at least start walking.

Jewelene...checking in at 234.8...already passed my goal of 235 for the month yay!

Welcome to the monthly challenge. April shower bring May flowers so this months April Showers Challenge is a fun way to keep track of your monthly weight loss while gaining and giving support to other bandster's.

Copy and post the template below and fill in the information that you are comfortable sharing on Sunday April 1 the come back every Sunday on the 8th' date=' 15th, 22nd, and 30th and post your updated weight. I will keep track of the weights and try to get a table listing everyone's results on the following weekend.

Good luck to everyone and remember this isn't a contest it's a challenge and you are a winner no matter how much you loose.

The first three items are required all others are recommended. If you are new to our monthly challenger please leave a short introduction.

Name, real or screen~

Goal weight for April 29th~

Weight on April 1st~

Age~

Dietary goal for April~

Exercise goal for April~

Personal goal for April~

Date banded~

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~

What is your favorite part about spring~[/quote']

Gracious checking in at 189.6....whoop whoop.......almost at the target........thanks Larry for