Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

American Idol

paula

I love Taylor because he is so into his music.

I already told my husband that I am leaving him for Ace...OMG the smile, the hair, the eyes.:clap2:

TAYLOR! What a breath of fresh air! Each week I can't wait to see what he will sing. Ace is good too (the whole package) but I'm for different this year. Girls: Mendesa? &the one with curly dark hair & the last one to sing.

Ok, so we had to go to our group therapy session & MISSED THE RESULTS!!!

Who got voted off? It's killing me! I had it set to tape, but forgot to put a tape in... augh!! :help:

Jan

I'm on the west coast too. Can't look! But I sure hope Brenna (the nasty New York girl) and Becky (the double mint twin) are OFF. They are really bugging me - very little talent - only made it this far because of Brenna's attitude & Becky's looks. Totally not fair to some others who could have gone far. My opinion.

Oh, and Ace....has definitely got it goin' on! Wooo-hoo!

Chris is really cute too and sounds great!

This'll be a great season!

Shanna,

couldn't agree w/you more. double mint.... laughing...wounds hurt...as for the boys...maybe the little guy..cute..but needs to practice more..and the frank sinatra one.

Tina

Janet,

It was the double mint twin that left and the other girl, tall/very thin with the high squeaky voice. Something about her made me think geisha. I dunno.

And the 2 men to leave were Cococabanna singer - Bobby; and the other one was the guy that sang the Melissa Etheridge song... forgot his name. (Im not a big help if you knew their names - sorry. I only knew

A C E...........)

Brenna - the nasty New York girl, gets on my nerves too. And so does Kelly Pickler.

I love Taylor Hicks. He's so passionate about music. As for the chicks, I say the McPhee girl. First, I was for the Pickler girl, but I'm not buying her hard luck story. She was too animated about it in the first show. When she said, "Oh, I've got to write to my dad that is in prison"...and used her finger to motion writing and said and "call my grandad that I live with." We already heard her story, it was like she felt the need to reiterate it so that we wouldn't forget to vote for her because she was a pitiful underdog. Trust me, when you come from a really bad situation, you don't put it out there for 30 million people. Granted, some of you know how screwed up I am, but people that see me in person don't get to hear about it. Of course, if I wanted to use it for more votes on the show, I guess it's a good stunt. I use you guys as my shrinks. OK, back to therapy, now in 6th grade I....

Jen - I agree about Pickler.

Somethings fishy ~ she's too high maintenced/expereinced or something...

I think Kelly Pickler is as sweet as can be! I don't think she's the best singer there, but there is a sweetness about her, I think. I also think the 16 year old boy cutie pie with glasses is just too adorable. I hope Simon will take it easier on him, he looks so fragile. I had to miss the eliminations last night. I can't remember his name, but I like the one who sang the Bon Jovi song Dead or Alive, he's hot, the total package. I don't know which girl I like the best yet. I love American Idol!!

Oh Yeah Chris is my Favorite!! He is a hottie for sure. I feel in love with him when he sang Bon Jovi... Oh yeah and he made me moist! :couch2: LOL

Angie

You just caused my kids to come running in the room to check on momma.... OMG!!!!! You cracked me up!

...and that avator! What is that?

The avator is Mr. Burns when he was a vampire. It cracks me up! I thought it was just him with a pompador (sp?) but my husband set me straight. :couch2:

oops, I was just looking at names and faces of the guys and I thought that Ace was the one that sang Bon Jovi, but he really sang Father Figure by George Michael, and that is who I was thinking in my head is the hottie. The dude that sang Bon Jovi was good, just not the guy I pictured in my head. Ace is the MAN!!!