Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Be My Valentine Challenge

Welcome to the monthly challenge. This month is the "Be My Valentine Challenge".

Copy and post the template below and fill in the information by Wednesday Febuary 1 the come back every Wednesday on the 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th and post your updated weight. I will keep track of the weights and try to get a table listing everyones results on the following weekend.

Good luck to everyone and remember this isn't a contest it's a challenge and you are a winner no matter how much you loose.

Name, real or screen~

Goal weight for Febuary 29th~

Weight on Febuary 1st~

Age~

Dietary goal for Febuary~

Exercise goal for Febuary~

Personal goal for Febuary~

Date banded~

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~

Do you have any Valentines day plans (How do you plan to handle Valentines dinner)~

This will be my first weight loss challenge, so I'm going to give it a go!

Name, real or screen~ shues 138 (andrea)

Goal weight for Febuary 29th~ 285

Weight on Febuary 1st~ 295

Age~ 28 31(lol)

Dietary goal for Febuary~ Stay below 1000 calories/day

Exercise goal for Febuary~ At least 4 days a week

Personal goal for Febuary~ Not to go crazy lol

Date banded~ 1/26/2007

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~ 27 lbs (fell off the wagon, back on again)

Do you have any Valentines day plans (How do you plan to handle Valentines dinner)~ Going for hibachi I think, which I usually take leftovers home for the next day.

I so need to do this! I'm back on track as of today and hope to

Name, real or screen~ TracieR

Goal weight for February 29th~ 241

Weight on February 1st~ 253 :(

Age~ 36

Dietary goal for February~ more Protein and no sugar!

Exercise goal for February~ 4 days per week at the gym

Personal goal for February~ go to bed earlier

Date banded~ 03/08/2011

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~ 120

Do you have any Valentines day plans (How do you plan to handle Valentines dinner)~ we decided to buy a new tv for Valentine's day instead of doing food and candy!

im so going to do this one i love these challenges!

Name, real or screen~Mandy

Goal weight for Febuary 29th~ 235

Weight on Febuary 1st~

Age~32

Dietary goal for Febuary~ always trying to get extra Protein in

Exercise goal for Febuary~ continue with zumba 4 days a week

Personal goal for Febuary~ more vegtables cause im not a fruit fan

Date banded~12/29/10

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~ 194 lbs

Do you have any Valentines day plans (How do you plan to handle Valentines dinner usually dinner with my husband and like every other time i eat out i try to eat sensably

Name, real or screen~ Legnarevocrednu

Goal weight for Febuary 29th~200 Pounds (it's a hefty goal, but I'm going in for a fill on the 7th so I think it's doable)

Weight on Febuary 1st~215 (I'll update this if anything changes within the next day)

Age~27

Dietary goal for Febuary~Continue to avoid carbs and sweets

Exercise goal for Febuary~Work out 5X a week for an hour

Personal goal for Febuary~Focus on my hapiness and try to keep stress to a minimum

Date banded~November 21, 2011

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~30lbs/44lbs

Do you have any Valentines day plans (How do you plan to handle Valentines dinner)~Hoping my guy will take me out! I'll probably order grilled chicken like I usually do lol.

yay I needed a challenge!! <3

Name, real or screen~ April ( Apreezy)

Goal weight for Febuary 29th~150

Weight on Febuary 1st~ 263

Age~23

Dietary goal for Febuary~ eat more veggies and fruit keep a food journal

Exercise goal for Febuary~ continue to use elliptical and go to curves 3 days a week

Personal goal for Febuary~ fit into my fav pants again

Date banded~01/03/2012

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~23

Do you have any Valentines day plans (How do you plan to handle Valentines dinner)~ Stay home and eat healthy.. followed with a good movie and no chocolate :)

umm that was suppose to be 250 not 150.. I think I got overly excited. lol

I have never done a challenge before so I am pretty excited. I am getting banded this Friday, so I am not sure what to put for my goal weight.

Name, real or screen~ Cindy

Goal weight for Febuary 29th~210

Weight on Febuary 1st~ 222.8

Age~41

Dietary goal for Febuary~ >60g Protein

Exercise goal for Febuary~ cardio 60 min 4 times a week

Personal goal for Febuary~ healthy recovery from surgery

Date banded~02/03/2012

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~27.2

No plans for V day.

Name, real or screen~ Laura

Goal weight for Febuary 29th~ 223

Weight on Febuary 1st~ 233

Age~ 51

Dietary goal for Febuary~ More Protein, less fat

Exercise goal for Febuary~ Burn 1200 calories daily through activity (per my fit bit)

Personal goal for Febuary~ Motivate my best friend to change her eating habits

Date banded~ 9/15/11

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~ 73lbs

Do you have any Valentines day plans (How do you plan to handle Valentines dinner)~ This one's easy for me! After 15 years of marriage, I was divorced a little over a year ago, and am loving life alone. I'll be my own valentine and love myself enough to stay on track!

LOVE IT! I need this

Name, real or screen~ Ready4therealme

Goal weight for Febuary 29th~ 244

Weight on Febuary 1st~ 256

Age~ 38

Dietary goal for Febuary~ keep up with a food journal and stay within my calories

Exercise goal for Febuary~ at least 3 times a week

Personal goal for Febuary~ stop weighing myself All day long - Want to just weigh once a week

Date banded~ 1/11/2012

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~ 16

Do you have any Valentines day plans (How do you plan to handle Valentines dinner)~ Forcing the Hubby to go see the Vow and instead of eating a HUGE meal sharing a healthier choice meal at our favorite restaurant!

Name, real or screen~ Sarah

Goal weight for Febuary 29th~ 212

Weight on Febuary 1st~ 223

Age~ 36

Dietary goal for Febuary~ no sugar, low carb

Exercise goal for Febuary~ gym 4 times a week

Personal goal for Febuary~ no binges

Date banded~ November 10, 2011

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~ 30 lbs

Do you have any Valentines day plans (How do you plan to handle Valentines dinner)~ no plans. With three little kids it's nearly impossible to get out.

Name, real or screen~ Kelly

Goal weight for Febuary 29th~220

Weight on Febuary 1st~

Age~36

Dietary goal for Febuary~Cut back on coffee/sugar

Exercise goal for Febuary~get back to walking 2-3 miles a day

Personal goal for Febuary~being able to zip size 14 pants

Date banded~march 23rd 2011

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~92

Do you have any Valentines day plans (How do you plan to handle Valentines dinner)~no plans as of yet, but a nice healthy meal with my husband and 3 boys would be great...

Sounds like fun, count me in!

Name, real or screen~ Puppypaws57

Goal weight for Febuary 29th~ 215

Weight on Febuary 1st~ (January 30) 223

Age~ 54

Dietary goal for Febuary~ Continue as I am doing

Exercise goal for Febuary~ Increase frequency and intensity

Personal goal for Febuary~ volunteer every day I am schedule

Date banded~ Dec 13, 2011

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~ No preop diet, but 27 lbs since surgery

Do you have any Valentines day plans (How do you plan to handle Valentines dinner)~ Only LOOK at the candy!!

Name, real or screen~ Lisa Walter

Goal weight for Febuary 29th~ 140

Weight on Febuary 1st~ 150

Age~ 45

Dietary goal for Febuary~ eat more fruit and vegetables

Exercise goal for Febuary~ cardio at least 45 minutes a day and weight training at least 4 times per week for one hour each time

Personal goal for Febuary~ buy new clothes

Date banded~ 01/13/2011

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~ 75 pounds

Do you have any Valentines day plans (How do you plan to handle Valentines dinner)~ Going to Ruth Chris with my husband (we have a gift certificate!). I plan on eating a small portion of the steak and brining the rest home (as I always do in a restaurant situation) for lunch the next day.

Hi Larry - so appreciate all the work you put in to this! You are a blessing!

Name, real or screen~ BarbaraG

Goal weight for Febuary 29th~ 218

Weight on February 1st~ 225

Age~ 57

Dietary goal for February~ Log every bite!

Exercise goal for Febuary~ 30 min. every day of exercise - what ever kind my knees can take!

Personal goal for February~ One room in the house deep cleaned

Date banded~ 6/21/11

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~ 60 lbs

Do you have any Valentines day plans (How do you plan to handle Valentines dinner)~ None yet. Hubby and I have not discussed it.