Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm a June Journey 2009 Bandster! I am really excited for you all to start your journey!!!

I will have mine done sometime in June too. Waiting to hear the actual date now. Looking forward to having this done and moving on with life.

I am scheduled to have lapband with plication on Jun 20. Don't know what preop diet I will need to follow-but have an appointment on June 9th.

Good job on the weight loss!!!

And so funny that you were traumatized!!! I would have too!! :)

I actually weighed myself FOR FUN today....what was I thinking?!?!?!?! Anyway, our school nurse has a scale so I went to her office and hopped on that darn thing....and it said a LOWER # than I was expecting!!! Woo hoo!!! I've lost 10 pounds since April!!!!! I had to check the scale 5 times to make sure I wasn't misreading it!!

Starting liquid diet next week.....not looking forward to that!!!

Keep up the good work on the weight loss and keep me posted!!!

:rolleyes:

hey guys, so i went to my preop appointment today and i have lost 6 pounds in 4 days! but i was tramatized me cause i was weighed by the most beautiful man in the universe..i wanted to dieeeeeeeeee. but o well, 9 more days!

me too June 9th Good luck to you

Waiting for my exact day to get banded next week i will know!!happy mode

June 21st here. biggrin.gif

Got banded today. Not much pain...but it feels like my stomach is constantly taut and tight... uncomfortable...

I posted in the other June thread, but I'm getting banded on the 8th at 10:30 in the morning. I'm really looking forward to it. I've had my bout of nerves, but I'm excited now. I really feel like I'm turning a new page!!

June 8th for me~~~~~~ Hope you are doing well

Just got approval!! June 29th surgery date for me! :) YAY! biggrin.gif This has been in the works for years, so I'm SUPER EXCITED for it to finally be reality! And scared also!

No pre-op diet for me. I just had to lose a percentage of my total weight (5% I think) to be ready for surgery. I think I'm there already but I will just keep eating well and get as low as I can before my date.

Best wishes to all of you!!!

June 13th for me!!

Hi Everybody,

My surgery is on June 17th. I am on say 3 of a 14 day liquid diet and i am going crazy. Not sure if im hungry or just force of habit to eat whenever i felt like it.

:blink:

I feel your pain! I'm a week into my pre-op diet and it seems to be easier during the when I'm at work. The weekends seem to be my problem. Today was bad. I could have eaten anything i could find! I thought about gnawing my arm off but thought I might need it later :P. I would just drink more Water or eat some cantaloupe and remember why I'm doing this.

Good Luck!

got my date!!! June 27th and I CAN'T WAIT!!! :o)

i had my band placed june 3rd, it wasn't bad, but i didn't have to do a pre op diet and now i wish i did, because i am starving, feels like i never had anything put on my stomach, i want to eat so badly, and i feel like i could, but i don't because i don't want to screw this up, anyone else have anything like this