Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey Shakey88!!!B)

Welcome to bandland!!!

I'm doing ok so far, but I have no Fluid in my band so I'm in Bandster Hell!!! UGH!!! Lost 14 pounds on the pre-op diet but only 6 in the last 2 weeks....

Started on mushies and it is so nice to eat scrambled eggs!!! Much better than liquids!!!

How are you?? How was your sugery???

kristi

I was also banded on June 20th. How are you doing?

Hey Kristi! Thanks for the welcome! I am also enjoying actual food even if it has to be pureed. I have not had scrambled eggs, but I did eat egg salad and chicken salad and it was quite delcious. I just started this stage yesterday and I am also enjoying mashed potatoes. I was not really on a pre-op diet, but for 2 days before. I did lose 7 pounds then and 14 since surgery. I also do not have any Fluid in my band, but I really have not been hungry. I have been walking around 30 mins a day. I go for my first post-op appt tomorrow, so I will see what the doctor thinks! It is nice to have someone to talk to who was banded on the same day.

My surgery went really well. I did not have any pain really after except in my throat from the incubation. That is the only reason I took the pain medicine once. I didnt really need it. How was yours?

-Natalie

Hey Shakey88!!!B)

Welcome to bandland!!!

I'm doing ok so far, but I have no fluid in my band so I'm in Bandster Hell!!! UGH!!! Lost 14 pounds on the pre-op diet but only 6 in the last 2 weeks....

Started on mushies and it is so nice to eat scrambled eggs!!! Much better than liquids!!!

How are you?? How was your sugery???

kristi

Hi all, I am a stalker who finally joined the forums. I was banded on 6/6/11 and I am down 20 lbs as of 7/4/11. I’m feeling good except for a left shoulder pain I get when I eat too much. I’m looking forward to going thru this journey with all of you!

Hi all, I am a stalker who finally joined the forums. I was banded on 6/6/11 and I am down 20 lbs as of 7/4/11. I’m feeling good except for a left shoulder pain I get when I eat too much. I’m looking forward to going thru this journey with all of you!

Welcome! We're happy you joined us!

smiley-bounce014.gif

I was banded June 23rd.... doing really well! How is everyone else feeling after being banded??

I was banded June 23rd.... doing really well! How is everyone else feeling after being banded??

Banded the same day too. The surgery went well and no pain or issues afterwards, just the soreness on the stomach.

Appetite returned a few days later and I feel no difference compared to pre-band. I have added a few things to help fill me up because the Protein shakes and liquid last no more than 30mins, I can't wait for the first fill which isn't for another 8 days.

How have you been feeling?

I only feel a slight difference from before surgery now. I switched to Protein bars from shakes because they seem to last longer keeping the hunger away. I go for my first fill in 2 more weeks so just gotta hold out until then.

Banded the same day too. The surgery went well and no pain or issues afterwards, just the soreness on the stomach.

Appetite returned a few days later and I feel no difference compared to pre-band. I have added a few things to help fill me up because the Protein Shakes and liquid last no more than 30mins, I can't wait for the first fill which isn't for another 8 days.

How have you been feeling?

Hello My date was June 27 , im at week 4. The surgery was great. Dr. Fox is awesome. Its been a tough few weeks...need some help focusing on the right thing.....Good luck to everyone who started this wonderful journey. I will keep in touch!

I am very frustrated! My weight has not gone down in 3 weeks...grrrr! I've been eating between 800 and 1000 calories a day and exercising. My first fill, I think, will be this Thursday. I PRAY this will get things going. Everyone says this is normal but I see lots of people on this forum losing 30 lbs and more the first 6 weeks. Sorry for the pitty party!:blink:

I am SO bummed. I have lost 6 pounds from pre-op to now (almost 2 months). I even bought the lapband cook book .. still drinking Protein shakes.. UGH!

What are you guys eating?

HELP!