Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

MyFitnessPal.com Members

rsmotivated

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Friend me on there! I ate so much today I am in trouble! haha staceynicole82

:)

You said your body is gaining instead of losing?? Did I read that right lol. I'm so excited to find a six weeker as well. I will add you so we can compare ;)

LOL

I did indeed say that. I, of course, meant the opposite. My body is *losing* instead of *gaining*.

I joined last week. My calorie count sucks!!!! lol Add me!!! MissMarbe

I am having trouble figuring out how to add my foods there. I like that site but I'm still figuring it out.

Any suggestions for a HRM? I've been thinking about getting one. Also--once again my username is laralen02, I'd love more motivational friends on MFP!

Hi, I am 12 days post op and doing great, but a little frustrated in trying to use myfitnesspal on my smart phone. It asked my goals in weight loss weekly and it TOLD me what my calorie intake should be.

Can I manually put in WHAT I WANT and what my CALORIE INTAKE and other intakes are? Please if anyone can give me simple guidance that would be great!

PonyUp - I had the same problem and was able to fix it this morning.

Go on to your profile on the MFP website. Go into goals and make your changes. Be sure to apply the changes at the bottom of the page! That was my failing.

Remember, it works on percentages so when you change your calorie intake you might have to readjust your desired Protein grams.

Good Luck!

About the calories I would not touch them unless you have a HRM because myfitnesspal overestimates everything some people need those extra carbs after a good long work out I have experienced this before I have worked out really hard and I just felt so hungry after and that was my body saying that I needed extra carbs! I would say just listen to your body' date=' you know it better than anyone and your definitely not going into starvation mode anytime soon! Lol[/quote']

What's an HRM?

Does anybody use my fitness pal? It's an awesome app that will track your calories, Vitamins, Protein and weightloss! If you DO use it what is your username or email? I'm looking for people who use it that will help motivate me!

I use it also. I am newtonya2012 on there.

LOVE MFP! you can add me too - dionaw

dionaw- Sent from my iPad using LBT

Add me too! I'm madalias. Stupid username, I know. Everytime I tried one it was taken. So I became a mad alias.

My name on there is soon2change if you add me as a friend you can see my daily food diary.

Julie

It's a heart rate monitor! I suggest polar, that's what someone suggested to me and it has been worth every penny, I spent 100 dollars off Amazon for it they sold them at the gym I got to for like 200, but I opted for cheaper!