Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The Sweetheart's Challenge

Checking in today at 236 (2lbs loss since last wed) I've been stuck in the 230s! only 6 more lbs to go for this challenge :)

This is Beckyrlnd. just checking in today. weighing in at 257.4. Yeh! last week i did not lose. but i did this week. I hope everyone has a blessed week! Keep us the great work!:D

Happy Valentine's Day to all the Sweethearts!

Joan~ 216.4 up .4 from last weeks weighin ; (

Good morning everyone. Tami checking in at 211.6 this morning. Ii've got a new exercise dvd workout coming today. Looking forward to try that this evening after work.

Good job!!

TKW = 338

WOW down six pounds. I have been on the wierdest pattern. I'll go 2-3 weeks and struggle with the same one or two pounds then I'll get on the scale one day and be down 6-8 pounds, then I'll go up and down 1-2 pound for a couple of weeks and then bang... down 6-8. This has been going on for 3 months. Crazy, but I'll gladly take it!!!

6 pounds till I hit 100 pounds lost!!!!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK EVERYONE!

I'd take that pattern, too! Looking forward to when we can congratulate you on 100 pounds lost!

Checking in with my weigh in for this morning...

Vicky~283.4 (down 1.4 from last week). Overall, I'm happy with this considering I didn't exercise at all during the week. I leave today for a 3 day business trip (my first since being banded). I am interested to see if I still need a seat belt extender after having lost almost 42 lbs and to see if my band tightens up when I fly like a lot of people's do. There is a fitness center in my hotel so hopefully I can squeeze in some treadmill time...including my workout clothes when packing is a first for me :D !

Yeah Vicky. Have a good trip.

Good morning all ....I am down 4 lbs!!! I did get a fill on the 8th and I got the wii biggest loser game and i have been working out everyday with that !! WHOO HOO !!!

amy 234.5 :D

Yahoo!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!!!

va_viv checking in at 214.2, down 1.4 lbs.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day/week.

Good job!

ONE-DERLAND!!!!

i'm finally here laugh.gif

today's weigh-in: 198.4lbs

down 2.4lbs since last week

doing the happy dance now!!!!!

cheers,

chloe

CONGRATULATIONS on reaching onederland!!!

Checking in today at 236 (2lbs loss since last wed) I've been stuck in the 230s! only 6 more lbs to go for this challenge :)

Good for you!

This is Beckyrlnd. just checking in today. weighing in at 257.4. Yeh! last week i did not lose. but i did this week. I hope everyone has a blessed week! Keep us the great work!:D

Good for you!

Keep those weights coming and remember to put your name with your weight to help Lindsey out.

Have a great day, Joan

down 2 lbs this week: 234.

staying away from the mountain of chocolate at the nurse's station!

WOW cant belive its monday the 21st already !!!!!! february has flown !!!!

i stayed the same this week 235 it is ok... i had to lay off the workouts due to my ankle but I am back to good health so I am ok with it.....i have to lose 5 lbs this week to meet my goal !!!!!!!!!! wish me lots of luck !

Amy ....loss 0

Checking in today at 281 (down 2.4 from last week).

I am so happy with this number because I was on a business trip last week and unsure what my food choices would be. Luckily, I was in Tampa so there was a lot of fresh seafood on the menu at each restaurant we went to and the city is laid out such that we walked to the restaurants instead of driving. Also, I didn't need a seatbelt extender for the first time in years!!:D I don't know if I will make my challenge goal but I would REALLY like to get out of the 280's by next week...

'Morning ya'll! Hope everyone is doing well.

va_viv checking in with a loss for a 2nd week in a row...yay! After being at a standstill for almost 3 weeks I'm glad to have back to back loss.

Checking in at 212...3 lb loss! :)

Hello and Happy Weighin Day! :D

Joan~ 215.4 (down 1#) finally, lol

hello all!!

checking in at 194.4lbs today - down 4lbs since last week.

This also puts me under my Feb goal of 195lbs rolleyes.gif

I got my 2nd fill on Thursday. Another 2.5ccs on top of 4.5ccs from first fill. I didn't feel a thing after that first fill but this one is a doozy. I know I'm banded now. However, I did have my first slime/PB experience on Saturday. uh, gross.

cheers,

chloe

beckyrlnd checking in.

down to 254.2 down 3.2 pounds.

yeh! Everyone have a blessed week!

I'm at 260 today, so down 6 pounds, dunno if i'll reach my goal, but I'm pretty happy with this so far!

WOW, I am so happy to see that this was a great week for most of the Sweethearts!

Keep those weights coming.

Thank you to Lindsey for doing our stats.

Joan :D