Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking violets- part 6!!!

$34,000 for the hospital??! WOWZA! That's incredible!

So glad you're improving every day, Judy!!

The kids start school on Monday, so this past week has been *very* busy, fitting in dr's app'ts and shopping and soccer practices and end-of-summer pool parties & sleepovers... phew!

Otherwise, not much to report... tomorrow will be spent prepping for Monday... getting school clothes cleaned & organized, getting school supplies organized, making lunches, setting alarm clocks... yay! Then Monday is "the most, wonderful time... of the year!" sing along!

SO MUCH house cleaning to do on Monday, + work... ay yai yai!

Each day brings us closer to PS!! I can't wait!!

$34,000 for the hospital??! WOWZA! That's incredible!

So glad you're improving every day, Judy!!

The kids start school on Monday, so this past week has been *very* busy, fitting in dr's app'ts and shopping and soccer practices and end-of-summer pool parties & sleepovers... phew!

Otherwise, not much to report... tomorrow will be spent prepping for Monday... getting school clothes cleaned & organized, getting school supplies organized, making lunches, setting alarm clocks... yay! Then Monday is "the most, wonderful time... of the year!" sing along!

SO MUCH house cleaning to do on Monday, + work... ay yai yai!

Each day brings us closer to PS!! I can't wait!!

Your post made ME excited for back to school! I do like this time of year, well, love/hate it...but Fall is fun, holidays coming, football, cooler weather, new school year, yeah!!! Plus this year is a violets trip too!

Morning girls~

Got home yesterday and Inge, Susanne's mom was released Sat. She is home w/ her bff's and Susanne. Susanne will be home in the next couple of days!!

Thanks for your prayers...she did AMAZING...and was even released a day early!

I've gotta run some errands today,and am skipping church again! I have too much to do today and it is easy to make an excuse:tt2:.

hope all is well w/ everyone!

xoxoox

Good afternoon, Violets..

PamELa.. glad to hear the good news about Susanne's mom. Prayer and purple power are an unbeatable combination!!

I haven't been to church for 5 weeks!!! But this is my last week of leisure. I will go to church next Sunday and then that week starts all of my rehearsals once again.

I made some cinnamon frosted zucchini bars today and did a load of laundry. Now to settle in on the couch and watch the Tigers hopefully beat Cleveland.

Everyone have a great day!

Just got home from buying a ton of back to school clothes. I had to get rid of 2 bags of clothes and 3 bras just to have enough room in the closet and be able to "sneak" 'em in so Susanne doesn't find 'em...wish me luck.

Can I say how utterly tired and exhausted I am? Oh my gosh. Working on Sundays sure makes it busy for me. Wow, what a difference. Oh well, it makes me want ps to get here even more. Just don't want to be so tired I don't enjoy it!!

Wah, wah, wah.....

Okay my pity party for the weekend is over.

Morning girls~

Jane, I hope you get to rest up soon! At least you can rest here!

Off to work!

Okay off for my Iron, I did sleep well last night.

Was hoping to get some errands done this morning before the iron, that is like four or five hours, so I will just get to the bank and one store. Oh well.

Michelle, that was nice of your editor to give you such wonderful positive feedback!! I hope she never takes you for granted!! What is up with your FIL?

Judy, it sounds like you have really turned that corner!!

Pamela, when do kids start back for you? That is so great that Suzanne's Mom came through so well. There was no cancer?

Haydee, how far did you get on Sophia's room? That must be so fun for both you and Laura to pick out furniture and do a new room!! I am jealous!!

Speaking of you Laura, the dentist, really? Wow!! They start em young don't they!! I bet he is not afraid though as he grows up!

Alright here I go.

We got as far as pulling everything out, laying a plastic sheeting on the carpet and taping the edges. Then we had to get ready to head out to my moms for dinner.

Hope your appt goes fast for you!

Pam, great news about your MIL. So happy that everything turned out well! Are the kids back today there too? I expected massive traffic this morning but I made it to work super fast this morning.

I feel so blah today. I left in a huff this morning and it put me in a bad mood. Just overly hormonal right now. The dispute was over a glass of water!

I hate mondays! I'm planning on going home and crawling into my bed with a piece of cake and a glass of milk!

Hey Haydee, did you get your cake???

I can't believe tomorrow starts a new work week! It seems like this one just ended! Oh that is right, it did!!

Has anybody taken melatonin to help them sleep? Good stuff, works well for me most times when I take it. I only take it about one time a week because I don't want to get too used to it, then it won't work.

I am rambling, off to check my weird phone bill, seems really high to me.

Good morn~~

Kids both had a good first day of 7th & 11th grades. Will post pics once I figure out how to get them off of ds's camera!

FIL is a mess, but don't want to talk about it cuz' that makes me think about it and that makes me crazy, so... 'nuff said.

Everyone make it a great day!

I did get my cake! Came home, cut me a big piece and went to my rrom to mope, lol. But I was feeling better by the time juan came home so all is well again...

I feel like if I popped over night. For two days I've had bad ligament pains around my back waist area and this morning I was getting dressed and my bump is jutting out. It doesn't like like a blob of fat anymore! Yay! Lol...

I'm ready to tackle today. I'm feeling much better!

Morning ladies~

7th and 11th grade!!!! WTH??? When did that happen? I thought they were little guys. Well, I guess I've known you for a long time now. I always trip out on how old my friends kids are getting. I met my friends twins when they were 1.5 yrs old...now they are 9 in the 4th grade! Tell 'em congrats and have a great year!

The kids come Monday! Whether we are ready or not...they come. I met about 6 yesterday of my new 6th graders. They are so cute when they are wide eyed and nervous. It is when that wears off that it changes!

This is my day:

5am: alarm...:sad::blink::ohmy:

6:30: get gas:mad:

7am: primary doc...get to face the "fat music" and splain why the f*&k I am still fat!:mad2::):lol:

7:30: work for a bit:thumbdown: (back in classroom)

9am: pedi and wax:smile2:

11am: getting the 'do done:biggrin::angry:

2:45 gyno:thumbdown::(:ohmy:

5pm: Board mtg for my HOA:confused:

On the plus side, Susanne comes home today and I sure miss her pretty face! I like her here, this house is too big by myself!

Jane, my mom used to take meletonin and she liked it. Have a great work week! hang in there...vacay is soon!!!

Haydee, hope the cake was good...sounded perfect!

Judy, hope you get some pool time today!

It is 93 degrees NOW, which is our LOW! Today's high is 117!!! Wowser!

Well, gotta run and put my face on!

oxoxxo

7th and 11th grade!!!! WTH??? When did that happen?

I know, right?! When the hell DID it happen??

Let's see... when I "met" you it was Feb 2007, so they were in... 3rd & 7th grades! :) Wowza. That's just CrAzY! It just goes SO fast!

7am: primary doc...get to face the "fat music" and splain why the f*&k I am still fat!:lol::):(

Man I hate this! I just grin & bear it. Good luck.

But the mani/pedi & hair sound voon-dee-bah! & S returning home! :angry: