Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

February 2014 post op losers

Here is a collage she made of us through the past few years. Wish she could go all the way back to the 10 years we've been friends. I'm so proud of her! 110 pounds down and didn't let it rule her. At all. I'm at 55 down in 5 months. I have 30 more to go. She wants to lose another 12.

post-95757-0-59725000-1404763191_thumb.jpg

I will also say I can't eat much sugar. I go it I a terrible hypoglycemic episode. I can eat a small amount, such as a mini piece of candy. But can't eat a dessert or high carb foods anymore.

Princess Erin

You and your friend look AMAZING!!!

I will also say I can't eat much sugar. I go it I a terrible hypoglycemic episode. I can eat a small amount, such as a mini piece of candy. But can't eat a dessert or high carb foods anymore.

Me too! It didn't happen at first, but it's been awful the past few weeks so I've been watching my carbs and sugar a lot more. I ate a banana the other week and my blood sugar was 57 a while later. I

Also you look great Erin! You are both so gorgeous.

Hi,

Wow Erin you two look absolutely fantastic. Thanks for sharing the pictures. As you say you have both done so well and look how healthy and happy you look. I like the fact that you feel more free, and not guilty, and you look so comfortable in your own skins.

Interesting what you and Wallflower say about not tolerating much in the way of sweet things. Incredible that a banana would do that. I am really happy that fruit is not a problem for me, because i do enjoy it.

Take care

Claire

Dreaming, when you spoke to you doctor about the hormones, what kind of doctor was it? Did they actually do a hormone blood check on you? You might want to consider to have that done if you haven’t. I’m not sure how old you are, but peri menopause can start pretty early.

Wallflower of course you are welcome with us! I did get my hair cut and my hair dresser commented on my Hair loss being like that of someone who did GBP! She does not know I did that, just told her I’ve lost a lot of weight quickly. I cut 4 inches off to help with the weight of the hair and that has helped.

Leigh, I’m so sorry for all your troubles, sounds like a really rough journey for you. I hope that things are stable now for you and you don’t have any more set backs. How much have you lost?

Deanna, I agree with everyone else, don’t sweat the small stuff. Enjoy life and do things in moderation. Never apologize for ranting, that is what we are here for!

Claire, loved your honest and open post. Thank you for your candid support for all of us!

Erin, you and your g/f look so amazing. So proud of both of you! You look like you are at goal, can’t believe you have 30 to go! I too cannot tolerate sugar, and in fact am scared to try much. I also stay away from carbs as much as I can.

New stats & progress pics

VSG: 2-24-14

HW: 215

CW:172

GW:125

42lbs in 5 months. Still feels VERY slow but it's much better than 215! I'm still learning to eat. Exercise is always fun but I struggle daily with my eating habits

Not sure if there are any other myfitnesspals on here, but I would love to support each other... My screen name is bran79 ;)

post-205903-0-28681400-1404978142_thumb.jpg

post-205903-0-09203300-1404978150_thumb.jpg

post-205903-0-34945500-1404978158_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the group bran79! Sounds as if you're doing great - 45 lbs is fantastic considering you started at 215 - I'm still over your starting weight! What a difference in your looks - particularly your face - you look so much younger.

Bran79

You look fantastic! Welcome to the group. :)

I'm having carb cravings. I find myself wanting to eat constantly the last couple days. Albeit I can only eat a few bites but it worries me. Has anyone else experienced this or is it just me. I've done so well not even caring about carbs but the last couple days has been unusual for me.

Bran! You are smokin hot! Good for you!

Thauki - are you near your monthly? I crave them bad around that time. Always did. I eat some crackers with cheese to help.

Princesserin,

Those years are behind me. Lol

I wish that was the explanation. I'm just feeling hungry all the time. I think I'll up my Protein and increase my fluids, maybe that'll do it. I was traveling for a couple days and didn't keep up with protein and fluids being so busy so I'm going to get back on track n c how it works out.

Hi guys! I have to share my NSV with you:

I no longer can shop in the women's/plus size clothing section, it's all too big! Sleeved on 2/24/14, I feel awesome. I'm 212lb as of yesterday, down from 278! Just wish my boobs would stop shrinking already!

post-205222-0-18215700-1405047127_thumb.jpg

Sorry the pic is sideways, I tried to rotate it after I posted but It didn't work