Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was Size __ now I'm a Size __

Oh yea,

I was a "DD"

Now I'm a "D" ....and they are already saggin' bad.

I wouldn't mind being a "C" when I reach goal, but so sad about the deflated and saggy part.

I feel ya! When this is all over, I think I will have big fake knockers put in! :tongue_smilie: I really don't know how to exist w/o big boobs...but thats just me:cool2:

Love this thread!!!

Pants:

Was 24/26, Now 18

Tops:

Was 26/28 or 3/4X, Now 16/18 or 1X

So far, I haven't changed bras, but the ones I am wearing are seriously getting loose around. I have to wash them every day just so they will shrink up and be tight enough. The cups are still full though. They are 44DD, but I think I could probably get a 40DD now.

Love this thread!!!

Pants:

Was 24/26, Now 18

Tops:

Was 26/28 or 3/4X, Now 16/18 or 1X

So far, I haven't changed bras, but the ones I am wearing are seriously getting loose around. I have to wash them every day just so they will shrink up and be tight enough. The cups are still full though. They are 44DD, but I think I could probably get a 40DD now.

If your cups are still full, you will have to probably go up a cup size when you go down on your band size. I started a 44DDD and now I am a 40G. It is quite frustrating. :smile2:

If your cups are still full, you will have to probably go up a cup size when you go down on your band size. I started a 44DDD and now I am a 40G. It is quite frustrating. :thumbup:

Thanks for the advice. Now I have even a harder task ahead of me...just when I was thinking it was going to get easier to find bras! LOL! What was I thinking?

I was a size 3X/26-28

I am a size L/14-16

Bra size went from 44D to 40 C. I'll probably continue to go down in band size but probably not cup size since I was ALWAYS a C in the past

Still have 54 pounds to go....who knows where I'll end up!?!?

Thanks for the advice. Now I have even a harder task ahead of me...just when I was thinking it was going to get easier to find bras! LOL! What was I thinking?

OMG! that just happened to me, I thought i was going crazy. I am now a smaller band but went up to a DD!

Well, I went bra shopping this weekend. The results were quite depressing. I was in a 44DD, but the style of bra I was buying is the only bra I was able to fit into a DD. In other styles, I had to have a DDD. Well, just as crzytchr figured, I did go down in band and up in cup. As a matter of fact, I am now a 40H. How the heck is that possible?!?! I was measured, and then I tried on a sample bra and the lady was spot on. It fit like a glove. Apparently what I have is all breast tissue and not going away even though I have lost 4 inches in the rib cage. That brings the difference in my bust and rib cage measurement to a whopping 9 inches. Now I feel like a freak! To add insult to injury, I will now have to go to a specialty shop or order my bras. I thought having to buy all my bras at Lane Bryant was bad enough.

I was a size 2x top and 24 pants

2x scrubs

now

size L or XL top and 16 pants

and large scrubs top and bottom

I FIGURED IT WAS TIME FOR AN UPDATE

pants

I was SZ 28 now I'm a SZ 16/18

tops

I was SZ 3X now I'm a XL-some stores i will buy 1X

i know some of us are struggling but focus on some of the good things that has happened too.

the capris i wore to my sons b-day party last year before LB, i can now get into one leg. im happy about that and i hope to never be able to fit them again.

so....how is everyone doing NSV

Was size 20-22 pants, now size 16-18.

Was size 2-3x tops, now L-XL.

37 pounds down, approximately 40 to go.

I was SZ 26(getting on the tight side) pants

I was SZ 22/24 tops

I was SZ 44G

I am now SZ 18 pants

I am now Sz 14/16 tops

I am now SZ 40DDD

and I still have 68 lbs to go!!!!!!!!!!

I was size 24 & 3x ("street clothes")

and size 2X tight (scrubs/work clothes)

Now I am size 18 / 20 (street clothes)

and sixe 1X loose (scrubs/work clothes)

WoooHooo I'm on my way down to see size Med. scrubs someday in my future!!!

I had to go back and read my old post. Time for an update! I now wear size 12 street clothes and my size medium scrubs are getting very baggy! Bra is 36C.

My pants were size 20

Now I wear size 14

My tops were size XXL

Now they are size L

first started

blouse sz 4x now 14

pants sz 30/32

now 14/16

what a journey trying to get to 180lbs.