Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Home Thread...for the thread homeless :)

TracyK

Finally it will let me post.

Jenn. You just came off of a huge weight loss in a short time. Your body is probably trying to adjust to it. Bodies don't like losing weight. If that happens they go into a starvation mode and will store every little bit of food that you feed it. So that is probably why your body is not losing and why you are eating. Your body is craving. Hang in there. You are probably right... but holy smokes, my body is not happy with what happened. LOL

Not a good day at work today. Actually it was till my boss got there and we found out that the night shift girl is out of town and no one to cover her shift. So I told my boss that I would do it. She said that I couldn't because I volunteered at the hospital on Wednesdays. I told her that this was an emergency and that I would help out. She finally accepted it and then proceeded to tell me that I was getting a 50 cent raise. Lucky Me. Really. So I leave and than all of a sudden I start getting text form the girl not coming in. 9 text in all about how mad she was that the other girl said she would cover her and that clams she knew nothing about it. I just want to stay out of that fight and cover the shift so my boss doesn't have a closed store for the evening.

I got my hair cut and she did a great job. I'll post picks soon. I went and picked up my sis and took her to go get her new glasses. We than went to K-Mart and hit the mother lode. She is all taken care of for X-mas. Got her 3 house coats and matching slippers, a cute jacket and a package of underwear. She's all taken care of for now. Nice.. a raise... and you are a good person and good for you for staying out of the drama.

I picked up a pair of sweatpants and 2 sweatshirts for me and got me and hubby matching Chiefs shirts for the football season.

Well, I'm off to go cover the other girls shift. I'll check in later.

Hi guys. Man I have to give up a couple guys... this is getting way too complicated. I'm going up to meet super nice guy, who has been here on and off, I don't want anyone around the kids. He is getting to be very serious and that freaked me out. I cant even think about serious until after the holidays. I don't care who takes that answer from me, but that is the way it needs to be. I can't mess my kids up at holidays and I don't want any gifts from anyone. That is too much of a commitment, and I have my own demons I need to deal with.

Life decision I made today

ok, well off to the mall... have a good night all

Jenn-Sunk into a Funk...you're a poet and didn't know-it :biggrin: You will be FANTASTIC!! Cut yourself some slack!

Suzanne-you are one of a kind. If I were a boss I wuld want a team of YOUs to work for me :(

Home from work and watching the the CMA awards.

I'm pooped. I really don't want anymore days like this one but I'm not sure whats gonna happen in the next few weeks. We have two girls that just don't like each other and they are causeing a lot of drama and Suzanne doesn't like a lot of drama. I have managed to stay out of it but now that she is moving me over to their store I'm going to be hearing alot of it. Wish I could wear me MP3 player at work. lol.

Gonna kick back now. Have a good one.

Tracy: we are going to Universal Studios, Orlando. We are kind of excited about it. Universal is cheaper than Disney and can be covered completely in 2 days. We haven't been in over 4 years, so there are quite a few new things added since then. A part of me wanted to wait until spring, because they are opening the big Harry Potter/Diagon Alley attraction, but it will probably be a madhouse there for the first year.:biggrin:

Jenn-Sunk into a Funk...you're a poet and didn't know-it :biggrin: You will be FANTASTIC!! Cut yourself some slack!

Me??? cut my self some slack??? come on now... remember who I am? LOL.

Suzanne-you are one of a kind. If I were a boss I wuld want a team of YOUs to work for me :)

Ditto.
Home from work and watching the the CMA awards.

I'm pooped. I really don't want anymore days like this one but I'm not sure whats gonna happen in the next few weeks. We have two girls that just don't like each other and they are causeing a lot of drama and Suzanne doesn't like a lot of drama. I have managed to stay out of it but now that she is moving me over to their store I'm going to be hearing alot of it. Wish I could wear me MP3 player at work. lol.

Gonna kick back now. Have a good one.

I listened to some of it on the radio while I was driving, came home and turned on tv to watch and the new South Park was on, I couldn't turn it off. Man I'm a sick ticket, but holy smokes, it was a good one.

I love my MP3, I keep it with me at all times

Tracy: we are going to Universal Studios, Orlando. We are kind of excited about it. Universal is cheaper than Disney and can be covered completely in 2 days. We haven't been in over 4 years, so there are quite a few new things added since then. A part of me wanted to wait until spring, because they are opening the big Harry Potter/Diagon Alley attraction, but it will probably be a madhouse there for the first year.:(

That is great to know, I'm going to try to get to Orlando for Feb break!

Well, good morning all, I'm up 2lbs this morning so I'm going to make myself do liquids. I don't know if I can wait until Dec 10th for a fill. I always tend to leak Fluid, no more than .25cc but aparently it makes a huge difference.

Ok running late, got to get dressed and hit the bus stop.

xoxoxo be back soon

Morning.

Not sure if I agree with Taylor Swift being Female Vocalist of the year. I just don't think she's that good of a singer. She has great songs and is a very good writer, just not a very good singer. Kudos on entertainer of the year. Good job Darius Rucker, Go Hootie.

Well, up and at it with another busy day. I'll be leaving around 10:30 to go visit my old friend Gwennie for lunch. That should last about 4 hours, lol. Than into work for a little while. I'm supposed to take sis to go see "A Christmas Carol", will wait to see if she is up to it.

I think I'll go weigh myself and see if there is any change.

Be back soon.

Tracy: we are going to Universal Studios, Orlando. We are kind of excited about it. Universal is cheaper than Disney and can be covered completely in 2 days. We haven't been in over 4 years, so there are quite a few new things added since then. A part of me wanted to wait until spring, because they are opening the big Harry Potter/Diagon Alley attraction, but it will probably be a madhouse there for the first year.:)

I have never been to either one! How long does it take to cover Disney? I know dd (I) would love it! :biggrin:

Jenn-I am not going to get on the scales until tomorrow or Satuday. I know I am retaining Fluid, I just hope its 5 pounds worth! :)

Suz-believe it or not, I do not like drama either :blush:. Hard to believe, right? lol but I really don't. I like for things to go smoothly. That is why I prefer to work with men instead of women.

Hi homies :wink2:

I am back on track again, doing what I should do food wise. I got more exercise than normal yesterday, so thats a plus.

Friday is my moms 70th b-day so saturday we (my whole family) is getting together to bring her to dinner. Was supposed to be a surprise, but she knows me so well that she figured it out. I swear that woman is psychic :(. She has been able to read me like a book my entire life and she can do it over the phone too. Kind of creepy actually, LOL.

Have a great day everyone....(((hugs)))

Irene-did you exercise for me? :lol2:

Well I became a bandster 2 years ago today.:drool::w00t:

I took the big step. I did what I said I would never do, I had weight loss surgery.eek.gif And I'm glad, even with the band issues I'm having now, I'm glad I did it.

While I am still not at my goal weight I am down 80 lbs:smile2:

I went from a tight size 22 to a tight size 8 jeans, (1 pair), but mostly size 10's :-). I no longer wear tight XXL tops, I fit into mediums. I no longer own any granny panties, I went out and made victoria happy and purchased WAYYYY to many pairs of cute medium size panties. :thumbup:

I also stocked up on cute bras, to fit my new boobies that my hubby bought me, because mine disappeared with my weight loss.

My foot went down a size, my wedding ring from a 9 to a 5.5.

I no longer have to shop in the "big girl section or stores and hope they have something cute, I shop in the "small" girl stores and always find something cute. :-)

I am not a perfect bandster, I could exercise more, I could eat a little better, But I am a good bandster, I do exercise, and I do eat Good almost all of the time, even with my band that isn't working a t the moment, I make it work for me. I eat ALL my meals on a saucer at home, I practice Portion Control, I try and always eat my Protein first.

And while I havent lost any weight in a while, I haven't gained any either. I am happy!!!!

While I used to hide from the camera, I now don't mind it.

Ok, that was my little boast. "stepping down now" :-)

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!!!!!

Well I became a bandster 2 years ago today.:drool::w00t:

CONGRATS... HAPPY BANDIVERSARY!

I took the big step. I did what I said I would never do, I had weight loss surgery.eek.gif And I'm glad, even with the band issues I'm having now, I'm glad I did it. I said I would never do it either, and don't have a single regret and would do it again in a minute!

While I am still not at my goal weight I am down 80 lbs:smile2:

Do you mind if I ask where you are and when you had your special little surgery (hubby's gift)? I am down 100 lbs and still have 35 to go where I would be happy for the rest of my life. I went from a 24 to a 12 and an xxlg top to a med! I am at the point I need to take the next step, or start working on it anyway.

I went from a tight size 22 to a tight size 8 jeans, (1 pair), but mostly size 10's :-). I no longer wear tight XXL tops, I fit into mediums. I no longer own any granny panties, I went out and made victoria happy and purchased WAYYYY to many pairs of cute medium size panties. :thumbup: I love how my undies fit and even the ones from the first of the year are too big.

I also stocked up on cute bras, to fit my new boobies that my hubby bought me, because mine disappeared with my weight loss. I have the same prob. went from a C to a big A small B, so needless to say, I'm having some major issues right now

My foot went down a size, my wedding ring from a 9 to a 5.5. Holy smokes! I'm still a size 9 ring, but I guess I couldn't even get that on 2 years ago, but I couldn't imagine! My feet shrunk too.

I no longer have to shop in the "big girl section or stores and hope they have something cute, I shop in the "small" girl stores and always find something cute. :-) Again, such a wonderful accomplishment!

I am not a perfect bandster, I could exercise more, I could eat a little better, But I am a good bandster, I do exercise, and I do eat Good almost all of the time, even with my band that isn't working a t the moment, I make it work for me. I eat ALL my meals on a saucer at home, I practice Portion Control, I try and always eat my Protein first.

And while I havent lost any weight in a while, I haven't gained any either. I am happy!!!! Most times I feel the same way, not now, as my belly is hanging down way too far, but for the most part, I'm happy I don't gain.

While I used to hide from the camera, I now don't mind it.

Ok, that was my little boast. "stepping down now" :-)

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!!!!!

Shalee,

Thank you for reminding me that this is all worth it and it is ok, I really needed that good swift kick in the butt.

Well, I walked my 6 miles today, had my great Breakfast, french onion Soup for lunch and just had a 1/3 cup of eggplant parm and 10 noodles. what the heck is wrong with me? I am mentally in a bad place, just in general, I have a lot on my mind and I'm very depressed with being so super broke and not knowing how I'm going to finish xmas shopping for my kids. so I get depressed and eat. Not total stress and throwing up, but just depressed enough to need comfort food.< /span>

Ok so on that happy note, going to get subway for the kids, I'm going to make myself dinner, or get a flatwrap, i don't know... i suck

I lost my glasses....somewhere in the house....i went thru the garbage......ugh

anyway.....I hope all of you are ok

my MIL is home from the hospital and will be gping in next eek.....but we are there all the time

I am so scarde they can not make a discission ...she is close to 90

si I do not go nuts...I am making a Christmas Blanket to give away witht he materials that i have won from another crochet group. I will going o out tongight and get more materials to make it extra big....it is so beautiful

I am so happy ...it is calmong me and I know that someone will have a great christmas with my big blanket.....the blnaket is the christmas soft yarn wih different christmas colors

I will be giving to a group Saturdqay night and if it is not big enough....i will give it to the nuns at the hospital...they will know who will need it..and

my DS and DH said it is really gorgeous...so I am relly happy that someone will have a happy smile...want it given to someone to enjoy after AThanksgiveing....and enjoy till Christmas

I am making someof the idshes for Thanksgiviengin ans the TURKEY

all is well...

I have never been to either one! How long does it take to cover Disney? I know dd (I) would love it! :thumbup:

Well, I think Disney still has 4 different parks, PLUS a Water park. It takes a minimum of a day to do each one. Also you have to schedule time to see the shows. The only one that is a MUST is the Lion King. The rest can be left alone. It is just so darn expensive, that we would rather do Universal. It is easier to cover in a quick amount of time and my kids are past the Mickey stage. They would rather just ride the rides. For 7 days at Disney it is 280 per person at Universal it is 99 per person.

Shalee, congrats to you on all your success and on your second Bandiversary!! My second is coming up really soon, and I’m hoping I can get my stuff together so I can post better numbers. Regardless I too have lost over 100 Lbs. (though I’ve failed to keep it ALL off) LOL J

Jenn, that is the state of the economy right now for many of us. Yes, including myself. I feel for you. However, do not let that be a reason to abuse yourself. Love yourself, as everyone does love you too. J

Great job on the walking, you rock!

Tracy, I have been doing my workouts!! If anything I can say that I have been doing that! LOL

Jolly, wishing you and your family the best in these tough times with your MIL. Hugs.

The blanket sounds wonderful. I’m glad you have found something positive to put your mind to in your stressful time. I need to try to do that too.

I lost my glasses....somewhere in the house....i went thru the garbage......ugh That is horrible, hope you find them!

anyway.....I hope all of you are ok

my MIL is home from the hospital and will be gping in next eek.....but we are there all the time she and your family are in my prayers

I am so scarde they can not make a discission ...she is close to 90

si I do not go nuts...I am making a Christmas Blanket to give away witht he materials that i have won from another crochet group. I will going o out tongight and get more materials to make it extra big....it is so beautiful

I am so happy ...it is calmong me and I know that someone will have a great christmas with my big blanket.....the blnaket is the christmas soft yarn wih different christmas colors

I will be giving to a group Saturdqay night and if it is not big enough....i will give it to the nuns at the hospital...they will know who will need it..and

my DS and DH said it is really gorgeous...so I am relly happy that someone will have a happy smile...want it given to someone to enjoy after AThanksgiveing....and enjoy till Christmas

I am making someof the idshes for Thanksgiviengin ans the TURKEY

all is well... That is wonderful, I am sure someone will cherish it and will pass it down down their family. We did that with a blanket that was given to my gram while she was in the nursing home.

Well, I think Disney still has 4 different parks, PLUS a Water park. It takes a minimum of a day to do each one. Also you have to schedule time to see the shows. The only one that is a MUST is the Lion King. The rest can be left alone. It is just so darn expensive, that we would rather do Universal. It is easier to cover in a quick amount of time and my kids are past the Mickey stage. They would rather just ride the rides. For 7 days at Disney it is 280 per person at Universal it is 99 per person. Holy smokes, that is expenive. My absolute Favorite is Sea World
Shalee, congrats to you on all your success and on your second Bandiversary!! My second is coming up really soon, and I’m hoping I can get my stuff together so I can post better numbers. Regardless I too have lost over 100 Lbs. (though I’ve failed to keep it ALL off) LOL J

That is great... 100lbs is

Jenn, that is the state of the economy right now for many of us. Yes, including myself. I feel for you. However, do not let that be a reason to abuse yourself. Love yourself, as everyone does love you too. J

I am in a horrible deap funk, I have a lot going on I can't reallyget into, but I think I am going to my Dr and getting my happy pills increased for the holiday season

Great job on the walking, you rock! I'm rocking a major weight gain. I'm going to change my fill app if I can't get my happy pills increased

Tracy, I have been doing my workouts!! If anything I can say that I have been doing that! LOL

Jolly, wishing you and your family the best in these tough times with your MIL. Hugs.

The blanket sounds wonderful. I’m glad you have found something positive to put your mind to in your stressful time. I need to try to do that too.

Good night everyone.

I'm going to relx, I'm mentally done today:frown:

My GOSH, where did the day go? It is a total blur.

Jenn-(((hugs))) wish I were there to sit and have a drink and talk. Wouldn't that be the BEST?!

Cindy-wow, that is kinda high but since dd is 6 she would LOVE Disney. I hope ya'll have a fantastic time!

Laura-the blanket sounds heavenly! It really does!

Suzanne??? where are you?

Irene-did I read somewhere that you are going out of town or something or did I just dream it?

Goodnight everyone...gotta get macy ann to bed. :thumbup:

morning all

Tracy - I wish I could easliy fly... I would be so there. Come visit. LOL

I'm still in a horrible funk. Drove by the bar, all myfriends were there.... so I stopped for a few... hours that is. I have to say felt great to get the heck out of the house. I am in my winter funk not having money and being stuck inside with no adult contact.

I am going to work next week, I hope. Logging friend was there and I was crying poor, he is going to put me to work, and his crew was asking where I was yesterday... HELLO... He knows all he has to do is call and I'm there... I can only ask so much for work without begging or nagging. That would be great if I can work 2 days and payy for the rest of xmas!

anyway, running late, got to get the boy up and ready for school.

xoxoxo be back shortly