Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Home Thread...for the thread homeless :)

TracyK

Hi Tracy

Michelle, that is ok... next time i'll send you 5centsLOL

Ok i'm the fat kid again. Had 2 pcs of pizza and a cup of eggplant parm. WTH?????

well i tossed all the extra and tomorrow is liquids. I can't be mental, no way

well, I got the front and most of the back all cleaned up and got my xmas lights out front. Feels good to have it done.

OH did i mention I had 2 drinks too. I'm ready to pass out and it is only 7pm. Long day.

Talk to you all in th am when I get back from my walk.

love ya all!@!!!!!!

Michelle, I'm going Wednesday to get my haircut. It hasn't been cut in about 6 months but it's only to about my shoulders. I have very fine hair and when it starts to get long it gets stringy. I would love to have my hair a little thicker.

Jenn, I'm thinking about having a drink. I guess it would go with the crappy eating day I am having. Seems like a lazy day causes me to just be lazy about my food choices.

My jeans are fitting differently. Not snugger but now I have a roll. Never had that with these before. Almost like my middle is getting fatter. Weird. I haven't gained any weight. Just a body shift I guess.

Michelle-I love short hair. I let mine grow out and end up just putting it up, so why have it long, lol. Short is so much easier to deal with!

Jenn-my fat girl is here too. Cant seem to get rid of her butt! I am fighting pms too. I meant to e-mail you. Sorry for my neglect. Seems we are in the same boat!

Laura-pants falling down is a good thing, right? As long as it isnt in public :w00t:

Suzanne-my hair is thin too. I need a haircut but so does Macy, so she will get one before me.

Well everyone...I applied for a job. It is doing the same thing I had done for almost 20 years. When I quit last year I always said I would not get back in that rut but this place is close to my house and after being off a year, I think I am ready to get my head back into the game. I believe that things happen for a reason and I stumbled on this job posting and the job description looked like my resume! So, if they call, it was meant to happen! I know losing weight would be easier! I wont be tempted at the house all day!

Have a good night everyone!

Laura, I'm really sorry you lost your pants but I have to confess that it made me laugh! In fact I laughed so hard I started a coughing fit! :)

Have you thought about getting a mulcher for those leaves and just grinding them up and leaving them on the ground? Would be a lot easier!

Jen, I'll send you my address for payment! LOL!!!!!

Wow! You were busy too! Everyone did a lot of yard work this weekend!

Suzie, that is strange about the body shift. I wonder what that's all about?

My hair isn't too fine but it does get a little "thicker" when it's shorter.

Tracy, I like long hair b/c I CAN put it up and do stuff with it but now it hurts my head too much. Since I can't DO anything with it, it's in my way now and driving me crazy! Time for it to go!

Best wishes on the job-front. Can I ask you what it is that you do?

~~~~~

Well, I am for sure going to cut my hair! I found some cute styles that show kind of what I'm thinking about. I called my stylist and left him a message. He'll get it when he gets in on Tuesday. I'm hoping to get in this week but I don't know how busy he is right now. Can't wait tho! I want it done NOW! :smile2:

Have a great Monday!

Good Early Morning.

Up and getting ready for work. After I get off work I have a Doctors appointment. It's just a check-up. I actually haven't seen him in about 4 months. I haven't had the need to. Keeping myself healthy.

I weighed this morning and boy do i have some Water weight to get rid of.

Rain is coming in tonight. I have my Monday night class witht the teens at church tonight. Looking forward to it. They have so much energy, hoping some of it rubs off on me.

Everyone have a great day and hope all of the sick ones are getting a lot better.

Good Morning gals

Well, I am awake and only gained 3lbs this week being sick. That sucks but I was happy, I was very bad this week. I have to get it together. That is all I can say. and on that happy note, I'm getting ready to hit the pavement.

Suzanne - I am shifting myself and i don't like it. I am back on the wagon this morning

Tracy - well I guess if you get it then that is what you are suppose to do right? I am on a job mission myself. Going to take my 30 hour safety training today and want to get the hazmat cert too. I am volunteering for a project with the military, it feels right. I'll keep you all posted, there is a patition that I'll be passing around.

Ok i'll be back, have 3 mins to leave... yikes

My hair isn't too fine but it does get a little "thicker" when it's shorter. Mine too, that is one of the main reason I like to keep mine short :smile2:

Tracy, I like long hair b/c I CAN put it up and do stuff with it but now it hurts my head too much. Since I can't DO anything with it, it's in my way now and driving me crazy! Time for it to go! Don't get me wrong, I love long hair but mine just looks healthier and cuter short :wub:

Best wishes on the job-front. Can I ask you what it is that you do?

The job I had (for half of my life) was A/R and inventory control. My job title was Admin Assistant, but it was more of jack-of-all-trades in the office. Billing, payroll, inventory, sales, dispatcher, lunch fetcher (by choice to get out of the office, lol). I worked for an offshore drilling & production service company. I stayed going 150 mph for 20 years of my life and am kind of leary to jump back in but, if it was meant to be, it will be. I couldn't see just passing up the open door. I feel I was led to it. We'll see. It is exciting/scary to think about it! I am ready to be a follower this time, not the leader.

~~~~~

Well, I am for sure going to cut my hair! I found some cute styles that show kind of what I'm thinking about. I called my stylist and left him a message. He'll get it when he gets in on Tuesday. I'm hoping to get in this week but I don't know how busy he is right now. Can't wait tho! I want it done NOW! :wub: This is how I am....when I am ready I want it done. lol And I wonder where my dd gets her impatience from. :wub:

Have a great Monday!

Good Early Morning.

Up and getting ready for work. After I get off work I have a Doctors appointment. It's just a check-up. I actually haven't seen him in about 4 months. I haven't had the need to. Keeping myself healthy. Good luck! Hope it all turns out good!

I weighed this morning and boy do i have some Water weight to get rid of. Me too but I am still on tm so I will wait until the end of the week to brave the scales!

Rain is coming in tonight. I have my Monday night class witht the teens at church tonight. Looking forward to it. They have so much energy, hoping some of it rubs off on me.

Everyone have a great day and hope all of the sick ones are getting a lot better.

Good Morning gals

Well, I am awake and only gained 3lbs this week being sick. That sucks but I was happy, I was very bad this week. I have to get it together. That is all I can say. and on that happy note, I'm getting ready to hit the pavement.

you are braver than me! I am still on tom AND my eating has sucked. There is no way I am jumping on the scales, that would be suicide! :w00t:

Suzanne - I am shifting myself and i don't like it. I am back on the wagon this morning me too!

Tracy - well I guess if you get it then that is what you are suppose to do right? Yeah, it was SO strange. I have never been slapped in the face with something but this was so 'in my face' that I took it as a sign. I would have been a fool not to apply. I was thinking about going to work somewhere but I was thinking more along the lines of retail or something like that. You know, completely opposite of what I was doing. Plus I was wanting PT not FT. I will put this in Gods hands. Whatever HE sees fit is what I will do. I am on a job mission myself. Going to take my 30 hour safety training today and want to get the hazmat cert too. I have had that before years ago then I talked my bosses out of making me renew :) I still have my TWIC card and that will come in handy during the job search. I am volunteering for a project with the military, it feels right. I'll keep you all posted, there is a patition that I'll be passing around. What kind of project?

Good morning ladies!

Monday again...kids are getting ready for school. DH starts nights tonight. I dont like when he works nights except for the fact that I get the bed to myself. I sleep better when he is home.

Well, like Jen said, back on the wagon today. I am gonna wait until about Thursday to weigh. I have to get back on track as of today.:wub:

Cindy & Irene...how are you ladies doing??

Have a great day everyone!

Ah back from my 7 mile walk. I feel great, bloated as all get out but good. I'm going to have lots of Water the next few days too, my fingers are swollen so I know I'm retaining tons of water.

Going out to lunch with a friend, going to have a salad where ever we go, and going to make chicken tonight and have chicken ceasar salad with that. I'm out of control. I have to lose at least 5lbs by next week, and if i'm as bloated as i feel, that should be easy.

Tracy, I'll post a link tomorrow after my meeting for the resolution and petition, it is a good thing, these soliders have a lot more to deal with when they come home from that nightmare that is going on.

Anyway, running to the hardware store to get clips to finish hanging xmas lights out back, all my hooks were lost when they took the window out and replaced with a door.

I should clean, but too nice, i'll do that later.

Good Early Morning.

Up and getting ready for work. After I get off work I have a Doctors appointment. It's just a check-up. I actually haven't seen him in about 4 months. I haven't had the need to. Keeping myself healthy.

I weighed this morning and boy do i have some Water weight to get rid of.

Hope your day goes well. I've got water weight issues too. Just not wanting to drink enough to get what I need right now. Wish we'd get some rain. We need it!

Good Morning gals

Suzanne - I am shifting myself and i don't like it. I am back on the wagon this morning

Tracy - well I guess if you get it then that is what you are suppose to do right? I am on a job mission myself. Going to take my 30 hour safety training today and want to get the hazmat cert too. I am volunteering for a project with the military, it feels right. I'll keep you all posted, there is a patition that I'll be passing around.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that gains when sick. And 3lbs isn't much. You'll take care of that in no time. Actually I think it might still be water weight gain from going of the BP med. I never got rid of that before I got sick.

Good morning ladies!

Monday again...kids are getting ready for school. DH starts nights tonight. I dont like when he works nights except for the fact that I get the bed to myself. I sleep better when he is home.

Well, like Jen said, back on the wagon today. I am gonna wait until about Thursday to weigh. I have to get back on track as of today.:smile2:

Cindy & Irene...how are you ladies doing??

Have a great day everyone!

I sleep better when DH is home too. Not as much pressure I guess. I wake up a lot when he's gone. No wonder I'm tired all the time!

Ah back from my 7 mile walk. I feel great, bloated as all get out but good. I'm going to have lots of water the next few days too, my fingers are swollen so I know I'm retaining tons of water.

Going out to lunch with a friend, going to have a salad where ever we go, and going to make chicken tonight and have chicken ceasar salad with that. I'm out of control. I have to lose at least 5lbs by next week, and if i'm as bloated as i feel, that should be easy.

Tracy, I'll post a link tomorrow after my meeting for the resolution and petition, it is a good thing, these soliders have a lot more to deal with when they come home from that nightmare that is going on.

Anyway, running to the hardware store to get clips to finish hanging xmas lights out back, all my hooks were lost when they took the window out and replaced with a door.

I should clean, but too nice, i'll do that later.

My rings are tight too. New jeans tho, are a little loose. Go figure!

Have fun at lunch.

The cleaning can wait. Mine always does! LOL!

~~~~~

Well, 1PM west coast time, tomorrow, I'm getting my hair all cut off! He called me this AM and he had an opening so I took it!

Was starting to feel a little better yesterday but woke up this AM feeling horrid again! UGH! I'm supposed to go to the city Thursday for an ultrasound and a fill but I'm thinking of rescheduling everything for the following week, if I can. I'll wait and see how I fell tomorrow.

I AM getting my hair cut tho, no matter how bad I feel! LOL!! I haven't told anyone I'm doing it. Oh DH and DD know but that's it! I'm going to have DH take a couple of before pics and then after pics when I get home! If I'm brave enough (I've been leery about posting pics here) and can figure out how to do it, I'll maybe post a couple so you can see too.

Need to go. DD needs a snack! BBL.

Hi Michelle

I still can't seem to drink enough Water. I need to find a straw for my large 1qt cup, I did so much better when I had that 3 of those and I knew what I was drinking. Can't wait to see the new do! you going to take pics right??????

Hi Laura and YorkieMama, I see you there!

Ok well tomorrow I hope I lost something, I was good with the food today!

Hey “Homies” lol :-D

Sorry I’ve been away for a few… I’m always out and about on weekends. I find it hard to get on LBT on those days.

I’ve been doing okay, but the weirdest thing.. since my last weigh in I’ve been gaining about a pound a day!! I can’t figure it out! L I’ve been eating well and balanced, getting plenty of Water and doing lots of workouts! I’m thinking I might be doing too much of certain types of workout, so I’m gonna lighten it up a bit and go for a little more mixed in.

Hope everyone has a great day!! Hugs J

Hey Guys,

Home from work and getting a little to eat before I head out again. Had to do a double shift today but the girl came in a little early so I got to leave.

All went well at the Doc's office. He said I wasn't going thru menopause and that I never will go thru it. So he ordered a new test on my Thyroid. The last test I had was about 7 months ago and it show all was well. He just wants to check it again. Other than that, all is well.

Have a good evening and I'll check in when I get back.

Edited by Suziecat

Hey “Homies” lol :-D

Sorry I’ve been away for a few… I’m always out and about on weekends. I find it hard to get on LBT on those days.

I’ve been doing okay, but the weirdest thing.. since my last weigh in I’ve been gaining about a pound a day!! I can’t figure it out! L I’ve been eating well and balanced, getting plenty of Water and doing lots of workouts! I’m thinking I might be doing too much of certain types of workout, so I’m gonna lighten it up a bit and go for a little more mixed in.

Hope everyone has a great day!! Hugs J

Hi!!! I seem to be terribly busy these days too, and I check in every chance I get, but it is so nice out, I'm taking full advantage before it gets too cold to function:eek:.

Don't give up, I can't lose an ounce and other than my horrible weekend, I've been golden and walk every day and backed off on my weights. I want a TT:frown: I'm finding that my stomach is starting to really hang that it bothers me... I wonder if that is part of my hold up, that is never going anywhere unless I have it removed?

Hey Guys,

Home from work and getting a little to eat before I head out again. Had to do a double shift today but the girl came in a little early so I got to leave. That is nice, sometimes dbls seem to be never ending

All went well at the Doc's office. He said I wasn't going thru menopause and that I never will go thru it. So he ordered a new test on my Thyroid. The last test I had was about 7 months ago and it show all was well. He just wants to check it again. Other than that, all is well. I hope all is ok with you. My dr said i was not going thru it either, he is full of crapola is all I can say, complete with hot flashes and all

Have a good evening and I'll check in when I get back.

Good Morning gals

I'm up, drinking my coffee, my allergies are a mess today. I got more xmas lights up yesterday and last night went up to the attic and found more new lights, so I'm going to finish the deck today.

You all have anything good planned today?

Tracy - call me sister! you are very quiet for you

Crzytchr - how are you? Hope all is good!

Michelle - you feeling better?

Well I lost 1lb yesterday. Yipee, my body is still swollen so today i'm going to really push the Water. I know i was slacking on that yesterday too.

Check back in later :tongue2: (just because I can)

Hi Ladies (homies, as Irene says, lol, cute)

Jenn-I think I am in a funk because I am pms'ing. I have been SO hungry. I am sure some of it is head hunger but all in all, I still need to use some will power.

Irene-glad you stopped by. Its good to see ya sista!

Suzanne-so glad your dr appt went well yesterday :tongue2: What is on your agenda for today?

Michelle-I am SO excited for you about your haircut! How long has it been since you had it short? I really hope you post pics! You are gonna feel light headed :)

Oh my :blink: dsd is ready for school and just came in here and said I feel like I am gonna be sick, then went to the restroom. :) Hmmm....not good.

I am so anxious for a new year. I am ready to get this one overwith. 2010 is going to be a losing year not a gaining year. We are going to go on a vacation, a real vacation. You know, load up the car & kids and head out. Probably go to Florida :). Travel at night while the kids sleep. That is what we did when I was a kid and that is what my best childhood memories consist of.

I can't wait!

Have a great day everyone! I hope Kat is having fun! Today is her anniversary...Happy Anniversary Kat & Rick!

Hi Ladies (homies, as Irene says, lol, cute)

Jenn-I think I am in a funk because I am pms'ing. I have been SO hungry. I am sure some of it is head hunger but all in all, I still need to use some will power. Hugs sister. Try pms without actually knowing what is happening with your body. LOL. Did you see my pizza and cake notes? I think when all was said and done I ate 8 pcs of pizza and 4 pcs of cake this weekend :eek:... so see... even I can self destruct in a major way, your not alone. *((((hugs)))))

Irene-glad you stopped by. Its good to see ya sista!

Suzanne-so glad your dr appt went well yesterday :tongue2: What is on your agenda for today?

Michelle-I am SO excited for you about your haircut! How long has it been since you had it short? I really hope you post pics! You are gonna feel light headed :) Pics??? where are the pics???

Oh my :blink: dsd is ready for school and just came in here and said I feel like I am gonna be sick, then went to the restroom. :) Hmmm....not good. hey, you are the wicked step mom... tell her to suck it up, you need a mental rest day.. LOL .... just kidding ... hope she is really ok, there is nasty stuff out there now.

I am so anxious for a new year. I am ready to get this one overwith. 2010 is going to be a losing year not a gaining year. We are going to go on a vacation, a real vacation. You know, load up the car & kids and head out. Probably go to Florida :). Travel at night while the kids sleep. That is what we did when I was a kid and that is what my best childhood memories consist of. That sounds great, we are trying to plan a trip to FL in Feb for Daytona week. guys to race, girls to Disney, we will see. IT IS GOING TO BE A GREAT YEAR FOR YOU !!!!:wub::wub::wub::wub:

I can't wait!

Have a great day everyone! I hope Kat is having fun! Today is her anniversary...Happy Anniversary Kat & Rick!

Happy Anniversary Kat & Rick. Don't do anything I wouldn't do:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::tt2: