Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

Found a few videos to upload..

Blair Witchin:

Caught him at the end of a 'bye bye' wave--then he saw the flip:

Trying to get a bye-bye and got patty cake and whining for the flip..and he knew I wasn't leaving because I was about to put him to bed!!:

Working the tivo.. he loves playing with tivo:

yeah, Judy we talked before, let me tell you the rehab is something else on knee replacement.

Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but on the littler card w/the invite it says "Formal Attire"... Haydee? Your country bumpkin friends need direction! :scared2:

Shopping was a bust... in fact, it made me feel worse than I did starting out! Nothing fits from the waist down... my hips/butt/thighs/legs are HORRIBLE! Ergh! I stood there looking at them in the fitting room mirror and saw -- my grandmothers wiggly, jiggly scary legs! :unsure: I can never again wear anything shorter than a capri pant. Will all that go down if I lose wt again or have I completely missed my window of opportunity? Freakin' out. Rickin' frickin'.

The word is everything is super casual except for the actual wedding. I'm guessing that means reception too. Actually, I guess I kinda need to wear the dress to the reception so I can get my money's worth out of it! lol We'll wait to see what Haydee says. She's da boss a dis shindig!

& then I thought the after-party... what did she call it?... the "torna-boda" that starts @ midnight, that was casual...

But my mind is on the fritz lately, so.......

Laura . . . the videos are really cute. Also with my son it was never terrible twos - it was during the time when he was one and through temper tantrums. It was much easier when he was 2 because there was some control and he wasn't frustrated so easily.

I think I abused my daughter yesterday and didn't even know it. I put a cute spring dress on her in the morning and whisked her off to the sitters. I got her home last night and she was crawling really funny. The dress did not allow her to crawl on her knees because it hung past her knees . . . so in one day she relearned to crawl like a crab with her butt in the air and her knees up off of the ground. It looked absolutely ridiculous and she continued to do it even with her sleepers on. I should have gotten it on video.

I am so jealous of all the violets going to the wedding. i can't believe it is almost here. I hope that I get to see lotttsss of pictures. :0)

getting ready for WW again. I went yesterday and I will go as many times I can cause I have a monthly pass and I need all the coaching and food talks.

getting ready for WW again. I went yesterday and I will go as many times I can cause I have a monthly pass and I need all the coaching and food talks.

Delo, you go daily? The mtg right by my house has mtgs on M and W...but there are others in the valley. I WAS going to work out after school, but now I can't. I am hoping to go to either the Mon or Wed mtgs at least once a week. I understand that the mtgs are key, especially for me. I have to shop etc still...so I am not quite there yet. My friends say to make Snacks and food in advance...:scared2::thumbup:

Well, I don't have to go every day but I need to get some motivation like when I first was banded. If you have the monthly pass then you can go every day. There was a woman who also does the medical weight loss program there, I thought that was interesting. So you see, I think just getting out of the house and being with all different kinds of people and talking helps. Don't get me wrong, I love my band, I just feel it did its job and I have to finish this and nip it before I gain more weight. What is it about all we went through for this to be gaining weight now?

Laura, Carson is tooo cute!!! You can tell he is such a boy with his gadgets!!!

Michelle, you are crackin me up today!! I love your country bumpkin friends, and your scary grandma body parts!!

I am SO HUNGRY RIGHT NOW!!!!

Pamela and Delo, if you need help with anything WW related, feel free to ask....:scared2:

awww laura, those are too cute. love his big blue eyes. I would melt and give him anything and everything he wants if he would just give me those puppy dog eyes!

delo! nice to meet you! thanks for the WW rec's. I did it once before and I did lose weight so I know it works. And counting points is not as hard as keeping up with calories/fat grams... I might try it once I get back from my honeymoon.

michelle, ugh, my jiggly thighs I will never get rid of, no matter how much I lose. I'm stuck with them. Good thing they make capris! I live in mine!

As for the attire question... When I meant the only thing that is formal is the wedding I meant the whole wedding (ceremony and reception). I could care less if ya'll came in more casual clothes but I don't want ya'll to feel different. Everyone else will be in formal dresses and suits. Oh and the reason my mom put formal attire on the invite is because some of my extended family has been known to show up in jeans and tank tops to weddings... Ummm, no.

I hope we got the car situation figured out. I have to look for that coupon for the free upgrade. I know I have it.

Tomorrow I meet with my caterer and my coordinator. We are working on layout and timeline.

OH and my trial makeup/hair went AWESOME. my mom took pics of my hair do but they are on her phone. And then when she did my makeup her phone died so no pics of that. But seriously it is 1000 times better than the first go around. I was having nightmares and now I can sleep better...

Oh and heather - yes, I will make sure to post lots of pictures! here and on FB too...

ok, off to church for us. We have the Blessed Sacrament at our church this week and we volunteered for adoration last night, tonight and tomorrow night for two hours...

then thursday morning I leave for my bachlorette weekend!

everyone have a great night!

Busy busy busy bee!!! Have fun Haydee, these next few weeks will be a whirlwind I am sure. Glad the hair & make up worked out!

Jane you made me laugh, I don't have secrets girl, I'm boring!!! :scared2:

Finishing Glee and off to sleepy time. Carson feels so much better, THANK GOD!!!