Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Seriously curious

How come the nurses are the last ones up? See how tough we are? lo

Damn Straight!

'Night, G4E. Glad you could come out and play. :laugh:

I had fun. Glad it wasn't a sleep over. I would have been up the proverbial creek without a paddle for being the first one to go to bed. Someone would have pulled something! NO wait! don't take my band!

I am gainfully employed. I gain weight. I employ "the easy way" to get rid of it....the BAND!!

:tt2::thumbup:

Everybody hold on - I need some clarification (little confused and scared that I might have been violated)

Why does everyone keep mentioning surgeons - why did you have to have a surgeon put your band in - Plain just told me to have a drink and I would wake up all better!

OK read my lips12_6_22.gif er...dentures, Don't listen to plain. he just wants to watch you sleep so he can take advantage of you!

Okay, I will get all of my advice here! Woosh! I really didn't ever want to see him again anyway. I will check in with G4E and Ethel for a fill!

And stay hydrated.

Noooo, that puts weight on you!

so i can exchange Water for rum as long as its clear bacardi?

yes, yes you may or Parrot Bay. They have more nutrients for you than Water. It also uninhibits a person!

Uh oh, does the band not work for everyone? How do I know that the band will work for me? What if I am the only person in the whole world that does not lose weight with the band??

Oh just get a grip and deal with it. If you follow all of my rules you will be fine! Remember I get all my info from Aunt Ethel and she is older than God so she Knows!

Holy Cow, bow down to the expert! Forget going to the surgeon, what do I need to do to get this band thingy in me? And will I be able to have unprotected sex? I don't wanna get preggers, but I heard the band acts as birth control, especially if you eat chicken strips!

Only if you eat them upside down with a aspirin stuck between your knees on a Thursday morning. Geesh didn't you listen at all? Read read read, That's what LBT is for!

you mean someone's not 12 hours post op and and hornier than a 15yr old boy?

:lol:

Ooooh, I'll take this one:

The BEST lotto numbers are the ones that win! :lol:

A+ PG oooppppps sorry I mean TPG (looking to make sure PG didn't hear me and come running!)

Ok THREE donkeys and a skunk for your brother. Does he REALLY have 80's hair? (sigh...blink blink)

he has the most awesome mullet! Better than Billy Rays!

Only if he looks like McDreamy.

NO not McDreamy...his slutt puppy buddy McSteamy! such good friends to share wifey poo. Must be the modern band sex I keep hearing about. Where everyone shares thier hubbys and still are BFF ever!

OMG - it's not about you - it's about me -

KC did you forget to take your meds again and see your counslor? I swear at this rate your 79 split personalaties will never combine into one. It is about me. I am the only sane one on here.

OMG - we are so the Scary Movie / National Lampoon's thread of the LBT world!

Do ya think they could make a movie about us bored LB women and what we do in the middle of the night? I need to spruce up my trailer so's they can start filmin. I know who I want to play me! Joy from My Name Is Earl...She is my twin and thinks just like me..Ya dummy!

Ah, a family event...with no booze and no real cake. ***preparing to fill Thermos with margaritas*** A quick stop at 7-11 for Twinkies and I'm good to go!

Have fun, please talk about me... Good night all!!!

Laura TPG

So sorry TPG. I am playing Taps for you in my head. No not playing with Taps. The military taps!

Y'all were busy posting after I went to bed. I have been reading since pg 16. This is pg 33. Didn't any one understand that when I went to bed y'all were supposed to stop posting? Y'all know all the info you gave after I went to bed was WRONG just WRONG! Aunt Ethel and I are the experts here. Not y'all. KC you really need your meds. Beth, I sent your brother back out to you, He is getting another sex change! I can't deal with it. He ...sob:crying: wants to become MJ! Oh the horror of it all!

Edited by gone 4 ever

Meds - what meds?

Remember perfect in every way folks - let's keep it straight - it's not hard!

So who would play each of us.........?

Meds - what meds?

Remember perfect in every way folks - let's keep it straight - it's not hard!

So who would play each of us.........?

Listen Sybille. the meds the Dr. prescibed for your split personalities. really hon which one were you last night? Do you even know that one yet?

I'm not quite sure to what you would be referring.

?Last night? Last night I was taking care of the orphaned kittens at the shelter until I went to deliver meals to the homeless.

I think you might be confused. Do not be alarmed ma'am - I'll pray for you.

tsk tsk it is so much worse than Dr. Plain said it was. Do all of your personalities have the band or just you? Maybe the band is to tight?

What's a 'band' - it won't get me pregnant will it?

Nah, my brother shoots blanks.

KC or whoever you are right now, what exactly were you doing with those kittens? Feeding them to your pet boa again? You KNOW they give boas acid reflux. It's all the fur. Shame on you.

As for the band, you can only get pregnant if you eat chicken strips three days out from surgery while listening to Michael Jackson while you're in the Kama Sutra position number 15.A.1.c subsection XII and wearing a dog collar (Barking while wearing said collar may or may not be a concern [still under clinical research]. Yelling, "Daddy, daddy, I've been SUCH a naughty girl, I think I need a spanking," however, can lead to pregnancy with triplets, so beware.). Otherwise I recommend douching with a shaken soda bottle and doing 1,000 jumping jacks to get those lil' buggers all confused and going the wrong way.

Now are we CLEAR on this?? I don't wanna have to enact this procedure again since the last time went so... badly.

Besides once I round up that other donkey, Beth's brother will be mine all mine.

Besides once I round up that other donkey, Beth's brother will be mine all mine.

If you wait too long, the price goes up. I've already got a second offer who is not only meeting your price, but is willing to raise you two hedgehogs and a gerbil.

If you wait too long, the price goes up. I've already got a second offer who is not only meeting your price, but is willing to raise you two hedgehogs and a gerbil.

WHO is outbidding me? I'll RUIN that person for LBT.

And did they offer a skunk AND an "o"possum? Huh HUH?

You know you want the skunk.

As for the band, you can only get pregnant if you eat chicken strips three days out from surgery while listening to Michael Jackson while you're in the Kama Sutra position number 15.A.1.c subsection XII and wearing a dog collar (Barking while wearing said collar may or may not be a concern [still under clinical research]. Yelling, "Daddy, daddy, I've been SUCH a naughty girl, I think I need a spanking," however, can lead to pregnancy with triplets, so beware.). Otherwise I recommend douching with a shaken soda bottle and doing 1,000 jumping jacks to get those lil' buggers all confused and going the wrong way.

Now are we CLEAR on this?? I don't wanna have to enact this procedure again since the last time went so... badly.

There are just too many instructions and rules with this band! Beth, maybe you should write a book.

I am not sure if I should get a band, anybody? Suggestions? Anybody felt like this before????

Edited by krtork
sp

WHO is outbidding me? I'll RUIN that person for LBT.

And did they offer a skunk AND an "o"possum? Huh HUH?

Of course! But yanno, you snooze, you lose. Better hurry up with that other donkey, lil' missy.

You know you want the skunk.

Yes, yes I do. :thumbup: