Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Good Morning Gang

Yep it's 5:14 - got up at 5 - I gotta hit gym before we go 4 wheeling and shooting today... Yes this is what my family is into :0) - We are suppose to get rain too 60% chance I think - but it was suppose to rain last night but didn't..

Karri - WTG on your raise !!! You got the $6000 I lost ;0)..

I agree you deserve it :0) you work your ass off - How's the boobs???

Candice - lol I bet they are kicking themselves in the ass for letting you go - now they see you did the work of 3 pple - the lady who use to be our controller was let go - then they had to bring her back to help - she makes them pay thru the nose..

food Yesterday -

BF Pure Protein banana Cream shake - to die for - in comes in a can 150 cal 35 grms pt - I added 1/2 banana & ice and blended it - like I said very very good so 200 cal total for bf

lunch Cream of chicken tortilla Soup - 300 cal

dinner - 1 cup beans/meat/cheese w/ a corn tort on the side

400 Cal

snack - juice 80 cal - 1/2 bag popcorn 50

1030 cal total

Steph Ya it's Saturday - but I'm up early w/you - gotta get to the gym by 6:30

What do I know about heat ??? Well heat rises - expands - that's about it ;0)

Phyl your boat is most likely in doc right now - you will be getting off around 8 or 9 am - home around Noon ;0)

Drive careful - Hope your family is ok in NY - I see they are having a blizzard on the EC..

CBL

Morning Gang: ( i just made it under the wire for morning eh? ha,ha,)

Had a good nights sleep, my Mom called and woke me up... she is feeling better today... they all came down with the NORWALK Virus at her Seniors Residance. Puking and Diareha!!!

ACK, can you just imagine 70 - 85 year olds with walkers and diarhea???? OMG those staff there do not make enough money !!! Brings a whole new meaning to the words HOLY CRAP!!!

Anyways, Mom is on the other side of it now and just has to wait for the rest of them to start feeling better. then go 10 days BUG free... then they'll reopen the Residance to visitors and let them out to walk about too. I had to cancle 2 dental appts for my MOM that were to be this week.. so that'll save me a trip for another week at least. She is bored beyond BONKERS right now... But she survived it, so that's the main thing.

Going to the movies tonight with my GF Darlene (the one I;ve been painting for) we are either going to see AVATAR or Dear John or From Paris w/Love(John Travolta)

any recommendations????

eggs w/ cheese so far for breaky:biggrin:

Seniors in love

An elderly senior couple were invited to an old friends home for dinner one

evening.

She was impressed by the way her lady friend preceded every request to her

husband with endearing terms such as: Honey, My Love, Darling, Sweetheart,

Pumpkin, etc.The couple had been married almost 70 years and, clearly, they

were still very much in love.

While the husband was in the living room, her lady friend leaned over to her

host to say, 'I think it's wonderful that, after all these years, you

still call your husband all those loving pet names'.

The elderly lady hung her head. 'I have to tell you the truth,' she said,

'His name slipped my mind about 10 years ago, and I'm scared to death to ask

the cranky old asshole what his name is.

Posting new measurements... so I can track that progress along with the WEIGHT... cause sometimes the scale plays tricks on you... ssee my signature

NECK 12.75"

BUST 42"

WAIST 36"

HIPS 44.5"

weight today... finally matches my TICKER below agian,....YEAH

Edited by peaches9
forgot stuff

Good for you Candice. I plan on going back to my trainer the first week of March (fingers crossed) so I will get my measurements then. I'm pretty certain they aren't pretty! But I did just get back from the gym. 2 hours and 700 calories. I did run for a little bit...I have to for my brain. But then I spent a long time on the bike...I HATE the bike.

Well I need to get some work done because I won't be working ANY tomorrow...I LOVE the Super Bowl...especially when two very deserving teams made it. Rarely do the two best teams in the league make it to the Super Bowl but this year I think it is spot on. Should be a great game. We are going over to some of our board gaming friends house to watch the game.

Then next weekend Lee and I are actually doing something for Valentines Day. First time ever...we are NOT romantic people. But a restaurant in the neighboring town is having a comedy night so we are going there for that. Plus last Thursday we went out with some friends to wine tasting (I drank water) but they also had Sake tasting. He fell in love with this one bottle of sake so I bought it for him. He is going to shit his pants because it cost me 35$ for the bottle. But it is an heirloom sake and he raved about it all night. Fortunately my secretary belongs to Wine Styles and she got her discount. The bottle was supposed to be 55$...and I would have paid even that amount for it.

Well I'm going to go shower and get dressed. Gym clothes are a bit wet!

Good for you Candice. I plan on going back to my trainer the first week of March (fingers crossed) so I will get my measurements then. I'm pretty certain they aren't pretty! But I did just get back from the gym. 2 hours and 700 calories. I did run for a little bit...I have to for my brain. But then I spent a long time on the bike...I HATE the bike.

Well I need to get some work done because I won't be working ANY tomorrow...I LOVE the Super Bowl...especially when two very deserving teams made it. Rarely do the two best teams in the league make it to the Super Bowl but this year I think it is spot on. Should be a great game. We are going over to some of our board gaming friends house to watch the game.

Then next weekend Lee and I are actually doing something for Valentines Day. First time ever...we are NOT romantic people. But a restaurant in the neighboring town is having a comedy night so we are going there for that. Plus last Thursday we went out with some friends to wine tasting (I drank water) but they also had Sake tasting. He fell in love with this one bottle of sake so I bought it for him. He is going to shit his pants because it cost me 35$ for the bottle. But it is an heirloom sake and he raved about it all night. Fortunately my secretary belongs to Wine Styles and she got her discount. The bottle was supposed to be 55$...and I would have paid even that amount for it.

Well I'm going to go shower and get dressed. Gym clothes are a bit wet!

Karri, I don't know if this information is of any value, but I had a Breast reduction in 1994 and when I had it done my P.Surgeon recommended that I wear a SQUISHING Sports Bra for 6 months, (almost like a chest wrap) before I went back to my usual Underwire. His reasoning was that he severed nerves, blood supply, fat cells, skin and to wear a COMPRESSING bra so that all these tissue fibres could re-attach and heal..

So perhaps that when you ran the other day with the boucing & movement, you may have been tearing 'healing' flesh and new blood vessels (not vessels, but much smaller )

I love you idea to buy your hubby SAKE. Its a nice treat that he would not ordinarily buy for himself right? That's the best kind of gift.

I always get my man SCOTCH, single malt- not blended and he is very happy to get it... I don't tell him how much I spent on it... or he wouldn't enjoy it...cause he's SCOT~~~!!!!! get it??? LOL

here's my food plan for today... I am going to the movies tonight so I've allowed for POPCORN...

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Breakfast - Egg, fresh, 1.5 extra large; cheese, Havarti Light / 1serv = 1oz

Milk, nonfat, 0.5 cup,

pn-mealtotals.gif253,,

Lunchspacer.gif- None

Dinner

spacer.gif AMC Movie Theatre popcorn (Medium), 1 serving

90% Protien Rasp shake - 1 scoop, 1 serving

Milk, nonfat, 1 cup

Psyllium Fibre Wal-Mart Equate, 2 gram(s)

Pringle's Sour Cream and Onion reduced fat (8 chips),

pn-mealtotals.gif710,25,71,45

Snack-spacer.gif None

Afternoon snack -spacer.gif Frigo Light String Cheese, 1 oz

Tim Bit - Old Fashioned Plain, 0.5 serving

pn-mealtotals.gif95,

pmp-dailytotals.gif 1,057 cals , 43fat ,80 Carbs ,77 Protien

Edited by peaches9
not a super food day, but accountable!

My doc doesn't have me in any special bra after the first 3 weeks. I still wear my binder for my tummy area. When I was running, I had on the best sports bra money can buy. Those puppies don't move. I didn't have any pain today after running. Just got kind of dehydrated and had some low blood sugar. Tomorrow will be a lighter day.

The pain in my boob is pretty much gone...but it is still pretty hard. There are about 4 spots that are the size of walnut shells that are hard as a rock. I see her again on the 12th and I guess we will see what we are going to do from there. But at least the pain has subsided for the most part.

Well back to work. I have ZERO motivation to work today. But that isn't really an option!

Home from class, get to kickback for an evening, then hit it again tomorrow.

I REALLY need a fill, I don't seem to get full. I had a sandwich for lunch, a WHOLE deli sandwich with lots of turkey, veggies, romaine, and while I was full, I should have been full after half. However, I ate that at 1 pm and I'm still full. So after I get my tax refund I'm off to the fill doc.

Tomorrow is cleaning, sewing the binding on DD's quilt, scalloped edge so it will take awhile, laundry, think about the school week.

Went to see "DEAR JOHN" movie tonight.. It was good, I'd give it a 3 1/2 out of 5.... A tear jerker that's for sure... I couldn't leave the cinema until I scrounged a kleenex off someone... geez!

Is Phyl back???

Hey Gang

I am freaking pooped out !!! Went out shooting & 4 wheelling yesterday - it was cold & rained off and on - my Sis and Uncle and I kept getting back in the truck ;0)

Then everyone came over here - I made chilli & corn bread - I was super tight yesterday - while we were out had 4 oz of meat and that held me all day - ate some guamole and pb'd -

I will be glad - when they are gone - went to the bank - pissed at them I use to be able to get more than $200 out - so I got call them

I did get to sleep to 9 today - got nails done - am washing - I leave thrusday for FL

Phyl is home - talked to her last night - She had a good time even though they didn't have the best weather ..

Well gotta go - quick post - talk to you all later

Caught up on all the posts from the whole last week last night but too lazy and tired to post!

We had a good time on the cruise but weather was not the greatest. Some rain in Mazatlan, LOTS of rain in Puerto Vallarta. Cabo San Lucas was beautiful and had a great time there.

I ate too much, drank too much all week and gained too much! We won't talk about HOW much!?! But I was shocked. I wrote down everything I ate. But, I ate too many Desserts, too many rolls, too much of everything. Ate seafood almost every meal, though, and only ate at the buffet twice. That's not a good idea! I walked a lot.... especially on sea days because I didn't use the scooter onboard at all except when we first got onboard, and when we got off. It was in the closet in our room except when we went off the ship. Didn't take it on excursion either, so walked then, too. Feet hurt every night! Not too much trouble with hip, so that's good.

More later. I must post a photo of one meal... we got caught in the rain in Mazatlan. So we'd already planned where we were going to eat, but when that happened, we ducked in to this little restaurant.. it was a patio, really... very small... maybe 6 tables, if that. Menu was mostly in Spanish, and i pretty much knew what everything was, but I picked "Fried Fish".... and this is what I got.....

post-220150-13813139121901_thumb.jpg

So was the fish any good? I don't like when they leave the head on, I swear the eyeballs are staring at me.

food was good today, normal Breakfast, small piece of cheese pizza, 1/2 slice of cinnamon bread, 3 oz meatloaf, 1/4 c potatoe, 1/4 cup corn. I know too many carbs. But The bread was from a fabulous bakery and I couldn't resist. Before band I would have eaten half the loaf smothered in butter, so at least it was a compromise.

Got the binding machine sewn on DD's quilt, scalloped edge, HELL NEVER AGAIN. Now I have to trim and hand sew it down. What a friggin nightmare.

Well, need to get busy, hope you all have a good night!!

So was the fish any good? I don't like when they leave the head on, I swear the eyeballs are staring at me. Well, need to get busy, hope you all have a good night!!

Well, after I got over the initial shock, and giggled a little, and took some pictures.... it was GREAT!! Thoroughly enjoyed it. Lightly seasoned, lightly breaded, not at all greasy, light and flaky. I LOVED it! As you can see, served with lettuce, Tomato, a little avocado, I think that was some kind of sour cream, and some refried Beans.< /span>

Is it really Monday???? I need a nap!

Having only one day off makes it tough! I don't know what I will do when I start back at the nursery, NO days off until school is out.

I'll quit whining, I have a job.

Have to make a mad dash into to costco tonight. I need a box of coffee stirers for a lab, and none of the coffee shops would sell me a box, not even Starbucks. I may have to stop giving them my money. I only buy one or so a month, so I don't imagine it would have much impact. I am going to see if I can bribe someone who lives in Missoula to go for me. Keep the fingers crossed.

My quilting friend finds out this week if the lymphoma is hodgekins or non-hodgekins. Naturally we are praying for non hodgekins. Here is the irritating part, she asked her general practitioner months ago about a 'lump' on her chest and she said it was nothing. Yeah right, that 'nothing' was a cancerous lympth gland.

I hope you all have a good day, at least this weekend is a 3 dayer!!