Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

My laptop has a webcam, but NO ONE, I repeat NO ONE is going to see me use it. I look bad enough with out the distortion.

food was horrid this last few days, so this weekend I am going to be extra careful. I'm such an addict!!

I did get some good news, the CPA finished my taxes and no only do I get a refund, I get a hell of a refund. Enough to pay OFF my credit card and my Duke Medical bill from 2002!! AND a small amount to live off of while I wait for the house to sell. So if all goes well and the house sells I'm going to be there in July!!! I am going to have to wait to commit until I sell, so keep your fingers crossed!

I am also applying for a summer fellowship, Teacher At Sea, IF I get it, I will be working on a research vessel for 8 weeks this summer. Doing REAL marine research, it has always been a dream of mine. It starts in July, so it will depend upon exactly when it starts.

Janet, happy birthday, hope you enjoyed the day.

So where is Candice?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JANET, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JANET... HAPPY BIRTHDAY , HAPPY BIRTHDAY.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! :wub:

Enjoyed our telephone call... you are so sweet... I hope Debbie arrived and took you out someplace fun!!!

Don't forget to BUNDLE up - it's cold out there LOL

Karla; I'm here.. a little PISSED, cause I got home from my painting job and had 2 Manhattens' then pizza... o.m.G... i'.LL BE

DOING PENance all weekend for this! :biggrin:

Colder than a witches' T!T here today..... 6 " of new snow and its - 19 below ZERO Celcius.... plus the windchill factor :glare:

My laptop has a webcam, but NO ONE, I repeat NO ONE is going to see me use it. I look bad enough with out the distortion.

food was horrid this last few days, so this weekend I am going to be extra careful. I'm such an addict!!

I did get some good news, the CPA finished my taxes and no only do I get a refund, I get a hell of a refund. Enough to pay OFF my credit card and my Duke Medical bill from 2002!! AND a small amount to live off of while I wait for the house to sell. So if all goes well and the house sells I'm going to be there in July!!! I am going to have to wait to commit until I sell, so keep your fingers crossed!

I am also applying for a summer fellowship, Teacher At Sea, IF I get it, I will be working on a research vessel for 8 weeks this summer. Doing REAL marine research, it has always been a dream of mine. It starts in July, so it will depend upon exactly when it starts.

Janet, happy birthday, hope you enjoyed the day.

So where is Candice?

Karla; I am with you! No one wants to see ME in a webcam... when I am at home alone... I am dressed to keep warm... not for picture taking HA<HA<HA<...

In the winter, my FAVORITE attire is Army Thermal Underwear.... seriously!! I had Peter order me some before he retired... so now I have 3-4 years worth of JAMMIES... Thermal long sleeve tops (popcorn stitch) and LONG JOHNS in the popcorn stitch too... greazy hair, no makeup...

What a DOLL eh???? ha,ha,ha... no web cam for me... at least not yet... I'd have to Spruce up a bit each day just to talk to you guys..!!!:biggrin:

Getting ready for bed, 2 Manhattan's are taking their toll.. Peter ... look out:lol:

Candice, you won't be alone in Penance. I'm right beside you.

I actually am caught up on my masters work and school work. I think I will get my DD#1's whole cloth hand quilted quilt done this weekend.

Have my 'eye' on some wool scraps on ebay.

Been battling a headache all day so I think I will go to bed early. Tomorrow I need to Shampoo carpets. Next week is going to be pretty crazy. I'm on campus for 2 days, the head of the masters program is scheduled to observe me on Wednesday.

Candice, strange request, by chance do you have a golf club cover pattern? I want to make a couple of my daughters a set and the pattern they like is discontinued.

Good Morning Gang

Quick post before I head for the gym...

dinner was good - Andrew me & Deb went out - Mexican ate and enchillada - came home then watched a little t.v. and bed.

Webcam - now Candice I have seen you in the mornings :0) just like you all have seen me w/no make up - who cares we are girls - we arent perfect 24/7 - right now I am bare faced - teeth brushed hard held back with a head band in my workout close ready to go to the gym - finishing my coffee -

I got to sleep till 7 this morning and you all know that's rare !!!

Well need to get moving -

Phyl I know you are on your way to the port for your cruise

Have a wonderful time !!!!!

gOOD AFTER NOON ladies (Bridget here,typing!)

She is so cute, but a pain just the same sometimes...like when I am on the computer and SHe wants to cuddle.

Sewing day here, Yes I finished that HATED block - finally and now I am on to a prettyone... yeah!! Just finished 1 of 4 that I have to do to catch up.

Peter is out at a band rehersal, and its -20 degrees here.. so its not an outside day... bright and sunny, just really frigid. Going out for dinner tonight... gotta wash up before he comes home :biggrin:

Glad you had a nice Bday Janet., Phyl is off on her adventure...lucky ducky.. hope the GPS worked on the way to the terminal or EARL will be having KITTENS by now..ha,ha,ha.

Karla; cleaning carpets today? You are always so busy... with school, masters prog.., and house details... you amaze me!!!

Karri, what are you up to today? Are you running or resting?

Stephe, when is Jeff's surgery?? Is it getting closer??

Candice you are quilting...I'll be there soon, just need to finish the carpets!!!

food good today AND it will stay that way, skipping lunch, way too many calories this week. If I get really hungry I will have some fruit. dinner tonight is Salmon, so that will be good. It is the after dinner that is a problem. popcorn just hasn't been doing it and I know it is totally stress eating. But today is a new day...

Candice

I think Phyl is on ship by now - she posted on fb - told her to think of me when she has a drink of the day - I love those always have them - I love cruising..

OMG I went an pickup up my nasal B12 (you squirt it in your nose once a week) $225 - it suppose to last for 2 months - it's expensive.. I will see if it helps with anything !!!

Got bills paid :biggrin: - need to work on db stuff and tax stuff but don't feel like it - think I am going to go make some popcorn and watch some t.v. :0)

Karla - you are going to wear that damn carpet out you Shampoo once a week ;0)

Candice

I think Phyl is on ship by now - she posted on fb - told her to think of me when she has a drink of the day - I love those always have them - I love cruising..

OMG I went an pickup up my nasal B12 (you squirt it in your nose once a week) $225 - it suppose to last for 2 months - it's expensive.. I will see if it helps with anything !!!

Got bills paid :biggrin: - need to work on db stuff and tax stuff but don't feel like it - think I am going to go make some popcorn and watch some t.v. :0)

LOL, ya she does shampoo the carpet alot... you can come here and do MINE... Bridget has decided that "Pile" on carpet feels JUST LIKE Grass underfoot!!~!

O.k. this is the only web cam you gonna see of me....ha,ha,ha... spent 1/2 hour doing makeup, DH is taking me out for supper tonight :glare:

post-220921-13813139087942_thumb.jpg

post-220921-13813139088253_thumb.jpg

I have very limited Internet so I will chat more when I get home tomorrow. Fill seems to be working well.

I do have a problem with my right breast. It is VERY hard and quite sore. Will be calling early on Monday.

Candice

Hey GF, why don't you set yourself a time limit on WHEN you will finish up DB stuff... is it something you can break up into STAGES and tick them off when done? I know working on it must dredge up a lot of difficult feelings.

How come you clean it so often? Is it the same reason as My puppy's choice???

I have very limited Internet so I will chat more when I get home tomorrow. Fill seems to be working well.

I do have a problem with my right breast. It is VERY hard and quite sore. Will be calling early on Monday.

Good news on the FILL working out well for you..

Could it be an infection in your breast? Gosh I hope not... why not go to an Emergency Centre to get it checked out TODAY... I am worried about you.... ((((hugs))))

Candice

Karri

See your doc 1ST THING MONDAY !!!!!

Candice

You look BEAUTIFUL !!! You have such beautiful skin...

Where are you going for dinner ??

We have reservation for 7:15 at Ruth Chris - don't know if you have them there or not - Andrew's Mom gave a $200 gift certificate - Andrew just called and said Janelle is going w/us - I hope I don't end up having to spend extra - I have never been but I know it's expensive..

I was taking a nap till he called right now... Ate my chilli releno from last night and fell asleep..

got email from Phyl at 3:15 - on ship had lunch and $10 glass of wine - said she's switching to drink of the day - its' cheaper lol.. Fish & Soup for lunch... getting ready to muster ...

Just ck'd out the website - they have fresh maine lobster - claws and all - that's what I am having - kids are going to have to eat lite - I know they are a steak house - but I just had steak for bday dinner on thrusday - so I'm having lobster tonite..

I thought they would show prices on website - nope so you know it's expensive !!! That's why I have never eaten there - but I did know everything is ala carte - I hate restaurants like that -

when my parents were alive on my Bday or when I visited in the summer - we always went to nice places and but since they have been gone (18 yrs this yr) i have only gone out expensive when I have had a gift certificate..

Janet, it's all about showing the house. Normally, I clean carpet twice a year. But when I'm settled, I ripping every carpet out and putting in wood/lamenet floor. Tear out a carpet once and you'll never buy one again. AND the one I replaced with lamenet was only 3 years old.

dinner in the oven, salmon, brocolli salad, and Pasta. Tried to take a nap, but bark bark bark....grrr. I could just debox them once in a while.

Sitting here drinking a latte, getting ready to quilt, whowho.

Janet, enjoy your Bday dinner. Candice go out and dance!