Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Update on Phyl before she had to turn off phone for roaming charges while at sea..

Ship leaves port at 5:30 - Some pple were late getting on ship - it was suppose to go at 5...

She's switching to tequilla and crystal lite - going to get a bottle in MX and smuggle back on board in her water bottle :0)

Good Morning...

How was dinner Candice

Karla what are you up to today

Steph how are you

Karri - did you get home yet

Kari - I guess you are hiding...

Here's pic of Flowers Candice sent

post-219373-13813139088811_thumb.jpg

post-219373-13813139089114_thumb.jpg

Slow morning for everyone.

Shoveled, cleaned kitchen, now doing laundry and ready to sit and quilt for awhile.

Janet, how was dinner?

Candice, did you dance all night.

Excellent food day yesterday:

BF: blueberries, yogurt, Kashi

Snack: Orange

Dinner: 3 oz salmon, 1/2 c brocolli salad, 1/3 c Pasta

I didn't have trouble until bed time and then I wanted carbs, but went to bed instead, tossed & turned all night wanting those carbs, grrrrrrrr

Today,

BF: blueberries, yogurt, kashi

Planned snack: apple with laughing cow, or just an apple

Dinner: Pork Lion, brocolli salad, little potatoes,

Check in later, TTFN

Slow morning for everyone.

Shoveled, cleaned kitchen, now doing laundry and ready to sit and quilt for awhile.

Janet, how was dinner?

Candice, did you dance all night.

Excellent food day yesterday:

BF: blueberries, yogurt, Kashi

Snack: Orange

Dinner: 3 oz salmon, 1/2 c brocolli salad, 1/3 c Pasta

I didn't have trouble until bed time and then I wanted carbs, but went to bed instead, tossed & turned all night wanting those carbs, grrrrrrrr

Today,

BF: blueberries, yogurt, kashi

Planned snack: apple with laughing cow, or just an apple

Dinner: Pork Lion, brocolli salad, little potatoes,

Check in later, TTFN

It was ok - had the sea bass should have had the lobster - it wasn't as good as I had at Flemmings.. But I ate my dessert choc cake w/1/4 vanilla ice cream

I had some cheese & salami at target 75 cal max - am home spot cleaning carpet - sis due in next weekend was going to buy a shampooer - Karla what kind do you have - I have a little green machine - but it just spot cleans - does a pretty good job but Andrew wants to do the house.

Carb at nite - totally get you there gf - I can't sleep til I have had some - last night fell asleep on the couch went to bed and tossed and turned - this is when I want to eat - it's my sleeping pill - but was full from dinner - had 1/4 bite of cheese cake and pb'd - then was able to drink a little oj and finallly went to sleep..

Beautiful day here - someone said it's 77 - but the weather report for next week - 60's...

HI guys,

Your dinner sounds better than mine... It was chinese food restarunt... the Food was actually pretty good, I could only eat about 1/3 of the plate.. so Hubby finished it off.

It was FREEZING in the place and I ate my whole dinner with my COAT on!!! So no dancing, it was not a fancy place... plus Peter does not dance... that's why he took up the Guitar LOL...

Glad Phyl's having a good time... I laughed at the Water bottle/tequilla switch.. I wonder where she got THAT idea:rolleyes2:

Karla; I so agree with you on the carpeting.... I hate mine.. would LOVE to pull it up and OUT!!! But upstairs (main level) its all hardwood so that's great with the doggies.

A little warmer today, so I took a drive into Barrie to visit my MOM... Quilted with her all afternoon and watched the Cable News channel... there was NO golfing on???? what's up with that??? Are ALL the golfers in Sex rehab?????

Janet, I have a Hoover SpinScrub. I love it, this is my 2nd, gave the previous one to an elderly lady who really needed one and I had borrowed a friends before that. It is a great machine for the $$ about $150. It is light weight and easy fill and dump. Has an apholstery brush and straight head. It is great for sucking up the Water. My carpets are dry within hours, and that is even during the winter. I would love a Spotbot, for puppy accidents, but it isn't in the budget.

Candice, I hate restraunts that are cold! I like chinese, but when I go out, I want a hunk of flesh!

Only have 1/2 a row to do and then binding on DD#1's whole cloth quilt. I can't believe after 2 1/2 years I will actually finish it. My biggest fear is when I wash out the stencil that it will fall apart. I am going to insure (sp) the sucker for $1000.00 when I ship it to her. I'd actually like to make one for myself, but I think I will just do a pieces quilt of ivory and machine quilt it. I'd like to have something that is neutral on my bed and then I can throw and colorful small quilt on top. By the way, have you ever Crazy Quilted...I'm thinking I want to do one before I die, just to say I did.

Well back to the quilt !!

twitter up date - got toes painted and one hand - gotta let it dry to do the other ;0) - Magenta - really a dark/med pink - I'm in a pink mood - and I don't even like pink :0)

Karla they had a hover for $99 it didn't have a rotating brush

I got the little one for the accident - Andrew wants me to get a rug doc so he can clean - but I am afaird he will get the carpet too wet - I write insurance for a carpet cleaning co and the whole house is only 135 - and I love the way they rake it up looks brand new for about a second :0)

Earl is the one who suggested it along with me - like minds :0)

Heck Janet, if you can get someone to do it for a reasonable price, I'd go for it. I can't afford it so the next best thing is a machine. You REALLY have to suck up the Water with the rugdoc, I've rented them before, and the weight is just a killer.

I did make it home and have a call into the doc. Accidentally left my laptop at my bros so he is sending it UPS tomorrow. I am in a LOT of pain tonight. Going to take some benadryl and go

to bed.

I'll let you know what the doc says.

Heck Janet, if you can get someone to do it for a reasonable price, I'd go for it. I can't afford it so the next best thing is a machine. You REALLY have to suck up the Water with the rugdoc, I've rented them before, and the weight is just a killer.

I get rugs done about once a year - they told me the more you clean it the faster it wears out ;0) like that excuse ;0) no but really - I am afraid that I would get the carpet too wet - I think I will look for the one you have - it would be good for in between - freshening up..

Making a one pot wonder - chicken adoulie sauage - red yellow green bell peppers jalepeno onion garlic rice cabbage.. will be dinner and lunch for the week

Home. It's been a long couple of days. I'll talk to you about it later. Nothing bad, just tired. Love you ladies.

Steph, here are some basic directions, it is called a rag time or rag quilt. VERY EASY. Most rag time quilts have you make a sandwich of flannel, batting, flannel. The one you are looking at is a sandwich of all flannel, printed flannel, white flannel, printed flannel. I cut mine in 6 in blocks because that is what my rotary ruler is, but any size work. Make your sandwich of 3 flannels and sew an X on it, corner to corner. To assemble, use a 1/2 inch seam and sew blocks together to make a row, lets say 6 blocks, then sew your rows together. The big difference on a rag time quilt is that you sew blocks 'back to back' so the seam sticks up on the front. After you have it all assembled, you cut your seam allowance just short of your sewing line multiple times, this is the fringy part about every 1/2 to 1 inch. Then you wash & dry, stop your drier part way through and clean out the lint trap, the first time you wash it there will be lots of lint. Let me know if you need help, I could email you more detailed directions or talk you through it on the phone. The quilt is a cutie.

Oh by the way, I am at an all time low, I'm going to break the 170 pound mark!!!! I haven't weighed this in 15 years!!!!

Steph here is a link to a video to make the ragtime. This is the starting point, the next steps are listed to the right. good luck

Congrats on the weight loss Karla!

So the doc never called me back. I went to bed at 7:15 last night and now I'm on my way to work. Still can't believe that I left my laptop at my brother's. Lee doesn't think that we left it there...he thinks my brother's girlfriend took it out of the bag and was using it and that we left way earlier than she thought. We both remember him putting it back in my bag. Oh well...I'll just work on one of the desktops!

I'm going to call the dr office first thing this morning and hope to get in this afternoon. She will probably want me to come in right away but I have to teach at 11. I won't get ahold of them until 9, takes 45 minutes to get there, and another 45 minutes to get back, so I won't really have time. I will go in as soon as my AP Chemistry class is finished. My boob is VERY sore.

Well I had best get to work. Fill seems to be working well. They want me to come back in about 2 weeks to have another fill. They said my stomach spasms when I have a fill and that is why they can't ever give me too much without getting too tight. They feel that if I could go in every two weeks that we could get me to a level that would be acceptable: one where I can eat but not a lot. However, it is doing what I need it to do right now so I will see what happens. It is really a pain in my a$$ to drive that far. Plus now I have to take time off of work. I might see if I can get there right before I go to Philadelphia for spring break.

Okay best get going...I've got a lot of work to do!