Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Good Morning Gang

Lol on the fish Phyl - crema is the sour cream they used and yes in Mx they give you the whole fish - even here at a mex rest they give you a whole fish

Yep Karla it's monday - I feel the same way - I did have a quite house yesterday - Sis & BIL left to look at houses and I went and got nails done - they didn't come back til 6ish - But having company all weekend poops you out..

Well time to hit the shower

TTYL

oh Denise I was rooting for the Saints cuz of you - Glad they won !!!!

Yuck! Sore throat, headache, achy bones since yesterday. No Water aerobics today. Feel cruddy and have to fly to Seattle in the morning so I am laying low today. May or may not go to beading in an hour.... Maybe I'll just go check out the project for this week, get the directions and beads and come back home if it looks like I can do it by myself.

Scale down 1.3 lb this morning but a long way to go to undo what I did!

post-220150-13813139122764_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813139123228_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813139123553_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813139123841_thumb.jpg

Sorry you are feeling icky !!!! Love the pic's - yep you better lay low :0)

Caught up on all the posts from the whole last week last night but too lazy and tired to post!

We had a good time on the cruise but weather was not the greatest. Some rain in Mazatlan, LOTS of rain in Puerto Vallarta. Cabo San Lucas was beautiful and had a great time there.

I ate too much, drank too much all week and gained too much! We won't talk about HOW much!?! But I was shocked. I wrote down everything I ate. But, I ate too many Desserts, too many rolls, too much of everything. Ate seafood almost every meal, though, and only ate at the buffet twice. That's not a good idea! I walked a lot.... especially on sea days because I didn't use the scooter onboard at all except when we first got onboard, and when we got off. It was in the closet in our room except when we went off the ship. Didn't take it on excursion either, so walked then, too. Feet hurt every night! Not too much trouble with hip, so that's good.

More later. I must post a photo of one meal... we got caught in the rain in Mazatlan. So we'd already planned where we were going to eat, but when that happened, we ducked in to this little restaurant.. it was a patio, really... very small... maybe 6 tables, if that. Menu was mostly in Spanish, and i pretty much knew what everything was, but I picked "Fried Fish".... and this is what I got.....

Oh, GROSS!!! So did you enjoy the refried Beans and Guacamole, cause that'd be all I'd have eaten....:)

Yuck! Sore throat, headache, achy bones since yesterday. No Water aerobics today. Feel cruddy and have to fly to Seattle in the morning so I am laying low today. May or may not go to beading in an hour.... Maybe I'll just go check out the project for this week, get the directions and beads and come back home if it looks like I can do it by myself.

Scale down 1.3 lb this morning but a long way to go to undo what I did!

Loved the photos... yu both look so happy and RELAXED soo nice

Candice

You are a woosie !!!!

They do look relaxed and happy - Yellow is a good color for you Phyl..

If I covered the head I could eat it, it's the eyeball thing!!

Phyl, fabulous pics, I love the formal one of you and Earl, and naturally the one with the lizards. That is one beautiful iguana!!!

Came home and finished the house cleaning, so I'm good for another few days. Roast in the crockpot. Home alone for most of the evening.

food pretty good. Stuck on my left over meatloaf at lunch time.

well time to eat. TTFN

Back from the gym - Had a good workout -

food isn't a problem lately - with all the company I have been so stressed I can't barely eat..

Candice

You are a woosie !!!!

They do look relaxed and happy - Yellow is a good color for you Phyl..

Don't very often wear yellow. Thanks!

Sorry you are feeling icky !!!! Love the pic's - yep you better lay low :0)

Not much better tonight. Plus... PB'd after dinner the past two nights and my stomach is still not feeling good. Tilapia last night, filet tonight... first steak I've had in weeks. It was very small, cooked perfectly, but I still couldn't keep everything down. May just be this crud, too!

Oh, GROSS!!! So did you enjoy the refried Beans and Guacamole, cause that'd be all I'd have eaten....:cursing:

Oh, the fish was WONDERFUL once I got past the head! LOL!

No guacamole, just a couple small slices of avacado, Tomato, lettuce and the refired beans & crema. Enjoyed it.

If I covered the head I could eat it, it's the eyeball thing!!

Phyl, fabulous pics, I love the formal one of you and Earl, and naturally the one with the lizards. That is one beautiful iguana!!!

Came home and finished the house cleaning, so I'm good for another few days. Roast in the crockpot. Home alone for most of the evening.

food pretty good. Stuck on my left over meatloaf at lunch time. well time to eat. TTFN

Ah... I just pulled the head off right away and threw it in the basket on the table!

Phyl it must be going around. I feel ucky today. I did run this morning though. I've just had a terrible headache all day.

Yeah, sore throat, drippy nose, headache, neck ache, upset stomach... yuck!

Phyl - When do you fly home?? Sorry you feel so icky - you have had your share lately.. Maybe you should stick to Soup for a day or two..

Karri - Hugs on not feeling well yourself - when do you go back to the doc... Are you massaging your boobs I know that after inplants you have to - do you have to w/reduction

Karla - How did your dinner go,...

I had the inside of a rare hamburger and couple bites of asparaguss - and I am more than full.. But I want carbs.. Haven't had any today.. lunch was lunch meat & cheese..

I think I am going to head to bed in a few - I am pooped

I go back to the doctor on Friday. The hardness seems to be going away. Just wish I could figure out what the heck is going on with my head. I feel terrible. I'm going to bed WAY later than I wanted to because I am trying to get some work stuff done. Lee asked if he could help me so I put him to work. He looked at me and asked "Do you have to do this often?" I said "every unit". To which he replied..."No wonder you have to work so much...this is awful" Sometimes it is good for him to see how horrible some of my jobs are. It is just computer entry stuff, but it all has to be coded. UGH.. Going to bed now!

Well stepped on the scale this morning. Managed to gain 6 pounds in a week. A week ago I was excited to be under 170, now I'm stuggling keep it in the 70's. So hopefully today is a better day. I definitely need a fill, if I can gain that much in a week. stinks!

I think I will go and be depressed. Have a good one. living here in fatville!

Good Morning Gang.....

Karri - Coding omg that would be the pits.. Ya it's good for him to see what you do - how nice that he offered to help... Can't wait to hear about the saka ;0) Glad to hear that you are getting a little romantic in your old age - it's sorta fun ;0).

Hope the head feels better today after some sleep..

Karla - What the hell have you done this last week - you didn't go on a cruise... Cut the carbs and quit using the word Hope - you will get this weight off - yes a fill will help - but it's that whole sandwich you ate - it's the carbs - they make you retain water..

Phyl - How are you feeling today?? I know you are going home for a few days.. But forget when - are you flying out of Palm Springs...

Candice - How the painting go - are you and Peter doing anything for V day..

Well not much to report - I went to bed early 9 and then woke up are midnite ate some trail mix and pb'd - up now having coffee - another day at work..

CBL

O.k. the painting job is finished... looks great... and I have $600 for my Lucky 7 trip in July!!!! Yeah=haw!!

Today, I'm making more money... don't kill me ( cause I wanna shoot myself!) I am back at the clinic for one day.

My Replacements little Boy is VERY, VERY sick and she asked me if I'd cover her shift for one day..

I coulcn't say no.. I am looking at it like this $100 in my pocket and that's it.. I am not talking to the PIT BULL on the front desk... she is sh1tting per pants that I am even here.... LOL

Boss has been WAY TOO NICE, almost syropy.... that's fine.. I can do anything for one day.

food not good last night 3500 cals, and Sunday food was fine but too much Adult bev... which I think set me up for Sugar Craving Monster yester...

Today, its Protien bars Breaky and lunch... that's it.

Have a good day everyone!!

Candice