Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Karri - LOL ya sometime it takes a while - we all go thru our spurts - how's the fill going - I think we can get compliance and since you haven't been able to exercise you can't eat the way you were and even then you had got a little off track - Glad you are back on track..

Candice - You all are my girls - You are my Lucky #7 and are irreplaceable !!!! You are all my sisters & DD !!!! Can't be replaced !!! - I have already met one of the "I'm here to help girls" but will be meeting the rest for the 1st time - the ones who are coming are mostly our age group - we do have a newbie who's like 30 - but the ones who are staying at the resort are all in their 50's + ..

LOL about your boss !!!! So you like retirement :0) - hell you worked part time anyway :o0) Well not the hours I do - but again you would work late where I am in here 7:15 to 4 p.m..

Hell ask for enought $$ and go back - but negoigate like 3 months vacation time ;0)

Steph - I just remember I talked to you on Saturday - I hope I didn't sound short w/you - I was at the grocery store - loading food in the trunk and couldn't hear you until I got in the car and even then I couldn't hear you that well - I hate cell phones - Plus i was in another world - thinking about all the pple at my house and that sis didn't come and help w/the cost of the food.. I was a little flustered- it was raining too ;o) Did you find the book..

Well I should be working but I keep thinking about all that I have to do to be ready for tomorrow - Need to be at airport around 5:30 a.m - get to FL 4 p.m. - but lose 3 hrs as I cross the country - so it will be a long day...

Edited by IndioGirl55

Hey Everybody!

Phyl, I hope you're feeling better. Loved the lizard pic the best! Ya'll look like a post card. My friend got the same fish in Houston at an authentic Mexican rest. I have pics too. I wanted pics cause of the 80's song. " Fish heads, fish heads, rolley polley fish heads, fish heads, fish heads, eat them up, YUM" It used to play on MTV, back in da day.

Happy Birthday Kari!:bored::thumbup::rolleyes2::lol:

I went to Gatlinburg this weekend with some friends. One friend has a lapband, and she is doing great! She said she loses at least 10 lbs a mt. I never lost more than 2 a mt. She does low carb.

I couldn't eat everytime we went somewhere I PB. I have to go to the dr, but my principal broke her foot jumping up and down for the Saint's win so she's out this week. I can't leave. I feel like telling her to take all fill out cause I want to start over. I haven't lost a pound in over a yr. I figure I paid at least 350 dollars for each lb I lost. I am never full. I am either choking and PB, or I'm starving. However, sometimes I can eat.

DH went to the doc today for his knee. He wants surgery. He tore his ACL a couple yrs ago. Now he hurt it again. He limped all weekend in Tenn. He's in pain.

Karri- Congratulations on the raise. I betta get one this year, or I'm may go postal.

Did ya'll hear the Super Bowl had the biggest TV audience of any program in history? That game was freakin awesome.

Two more days of work, then off M, Tu, and W for Mardi Gras. We party like big dogs down here! It's freakin cold again. Actually I'm freezing, I hate it!

The cabin had a gas log fireplace. Gas logs are now on my wish list. We never use our fireplace. I'm sitting next to it now, unlit and freezing.

Hi everyone....long day...I hate food, I'm so sick of being controled by food. I wish I could just stop eating, then I would live.

anyway, dad's back in the hospital. He is severly dehydrated, oxygen level was below 80, his blood pressure was 76 over 44. His heart rate was barely measurable and his white count is sky high. So I guess we will find out more tomorrow.

I haven't been honest about food, even to myself. I keep thinking it won't matter, but the scale has proved that it does. I don't know how to get control of it.

Karla, you are under a lot of stress right now. Just worry about the really important things right now. Right now your Dad is the most important thing on your mind. Don't stress over your diet.

Thanks Denise, but I know the food is in control right now. I need to get back in control.

Denise - I rooted for the Saints - Just because of you !!!

I'm a Cowboy fan - so it didn't matter to me and I really don't watch football - just the superbowl

I was rooting for the Saint and was worried the 1st half - Hated the halftime show - it sucked big time..

Yep - have the doc take your fill out - give it a week or 2 then start over..

I gotta tell you - the problem is mostly in our heads yes the band helps - but it doesn't stop you from wanting food.< /p>

And I find I am the most frustrated when I can't eat what I want to eat or event the amount that I want to eat - which is small - this last fill has me at a super sweet spot - and I find it very frustrating that I can't eat more food cuz I am still mentally hungry - not physically but mentally...

Karla - GF to gain 6 lbs we know you weren't being honest - but that's ok - we all go thru it.. You are in a very stressfull place right now with the house and all - and now your Dad has taken a turn for the worse..

Take one day at a time -and get the food out of the house.. Do your very best to make good food choices and go from there..

Well gang looks like I'm NOT going to Florida tomorrow - my flight out of Dallas has been cancelled - Snow....

I am so bummed out - but gotta think that there is a reason - either the plane was going to crash or I need to be around for Andrew this weekend...

I haven't told you all but his cousin was shot and killed last Friday in a drive by - Andrew doesn't associate w/his mom's family much and isn't in any kind of gang - but his cousin was 19 and I knew him as a baby and I know his Mom - I am so very very sad that she lost her child and I don't care if he was in a gang or not - the lost of life is what matter - how does a women survive losing a child..

Well - I am going to Fl tomorrow - Eva who lives in AZ got us a flight out of Dallas at 9 tomorrow nite - So I gotta go and pack

Say a prayer for me tomorrow.. I got a 9 hr layover in DFW but I am going to FL

good morning gang

Well wish me luck and say a prayer for me today that I don't get stuck in Dallas TX will be there for about 7 hrs... Hopeing we can get a plane out at 8 tonite..

This is going to be an experience !!!

Love to you all - I think someone will have a computer so I will update you when I can...

xoxoxo Janet

Janet, good luck and be safe AND have fun!! Hopefully the weather will cooperate!!

It is Thursday, which means it is almost Friday, which means a 3 DAY WEEKEND!! I hope to do a whole lot of nothing. Have some masters work to do then taking some naps. I hate winter. But spring is not to far away!!!

You all have a good day, TTFN

My fill is pretty much nonexistant. I get stuck less now that I did before the fill. I'm not as hungry but I can still eat just as much food. My PS said she could do an unfill if I needed her to but doesn't feel comfortably giving a fill because she doesn't want me to get to tight. I go in on the 26th to get another fill so I am going to have them be pretty liberal. I don't want to be too tight but I also want some restriction.

Well I'm off to the gym

Mom called. The CAT scan shows that dad's lung it collapsed and the doctors say there is nothing else that can be done. Dad can not go home because he can not walk and mom can't lift him. Dad has a few weeks or a couple of months. We have to find a residential hospise care. Dad knows that there is not any treatment available, but he doesn't want to know the time. He was very upset that there wasn't any other options.

I have an offer on the house, not good, but at least it is an offer. I have a meeting with the realtor on Saturday to crunch numbers. right now there won't be any money left for a down.

Just a quick visit here. At DD#2 now for 2 days. Cold is wonderful. Probably gone through a box of kleenex since I've been here and everyone at Sky Valley is blaming me because now they're sick and I went to beading on Monday afternoon!

Chilly and rainy since I got here except for the first day. Well, yesteray wasn't too bad until I started my 65 mile drive south to DD's!

Wii says I'm within a pound of where I was before cruise... I was 198, this morning 200... but with pj's on. Must've been a lot of Fluid to drop it all that fast.... true confessions... my Wii said I was up 9.3 lb Sunday morning.

Food okay since I've been here because I feel like crap! HEEHEE!

Hope Janet & the others don't get any of that miserable weather that is hitting the Gulf coast today!! They will be upset if they go to FL and get snowed on!! LOL

Hugs to you all! I'll be back at DD#1 Tomorrow afternoon and internet access there slow so I didn't get on at all except with my Blackberry earlier this week. I'll be home Sunday afternoon.

good morning gang

Well wish me luck and say a prayer for me today that I don't get stuck in Dallas TX will be there for about 7 hrs... Hopeing we can get a plane out at 8 tonite..

This is going to be an experience !!!

Love to you all - I think someone will have a computer so I will update you when I can...

xoxoxo Janet

Yes, Janet You will be in my prayers.. Your flight will be o.k. alnd YOU"LL have so much fun!!!! ENJOY:biggrin:

Texted Janet and she finally got to resort at noon today but then had to go fetch her luggage.

Dreary, cold and rainy here but 80 and sunny in CA.

Karla, sorry to hear the update on your Dad. Hope the house deal is something that will work for you.

Figured out how to get on LBT on my iTouch. It's a little easier than the Blackberry but I have to type with my pinky instead of my thumbs.

Mom called. The CAT scan shows that dad's lung it collapsed and the doctors say there is nothing else that can be done. Dad can not go home because he can not walk and mom can't lift him. Dad has a few weeks or a couple of months. We have to find a residential hospise care. Dad knows that there is not any treatment available, but he doesn't want to know the time. He was very upset that there wasn't any other options.

I have an offer on the house, not good, but at least it is an offer. I have a meeting with the realtor on Saturday to crunch numbers. right now there won't be any money left for a down.

Karla; Give your Dad all the support you can, it must be very hard to hear the news that he received.

Well, offers can be countered back and forth, who knows perhaps it'll come up a bit.:thumbdown: