Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Well so far my tongue is still the same size, my lungs are taking in oxygen, and I haven't turned into one giant hive! My boob has gone from one giant rock to many midsized boulders now, so progress is being made.

The pain seems to be easing up some, but I pretty much didn't sleep last night. Went to bed at 9 but woke up at 12:30 WIDE AWAKE...ugh. Fell back to sleep at 3:45ish and woke up at 5. Umm...I'm a little tired.

I need to go grade some papers and get some food for lunch so I will check back in later.

Karri, I am so glad that the antibiotics are working!~!! Hall-le-lu-ya for that... Don't forget the ICE PACKS too if you still have pain and discomfort!!!

Good Morning Gang

Steph - Hugs on your postal lady you told us a little murder/suicide - how sad... What about your procunies (sp)

Karla - At least you are reading what the calories are of those snack size candies ;0) !!!!

Candice are you painting today..

Well, this is drive by - I gotta hit the shower

CBL

Hey there, yes i WAS painting today... have tomorrow off then back at it THRUS and FRIDAY... hopefully I'll be done on Friday....

It's lookiing mighty FINE if I do say so myself!!!

Just had {Janet} dinner , TILAPIA FISH, Sauteed Veggies, Rice... I gave myself a good sized peice of fish , cause I need more protien... only got about 3 oz. in... then the veggies/rice.

Set my timer for 1 hour so I can HAVE my tea!!!

Went to the DOctors today on my lunch... she froze my leg and cut out a nasty looking MOLE that I've had forever... only lately the little buggar has been changing colour and size, and getting flaky.... Ummmm Doc didn't like it, so she sent it for BIOPSY, but she said she was 99% sure it is not cancer... I go back in 10 days to get the stitches out...

Now NOONE will want to see my thighs!!!! :(

CALORIES/CARBS/FAT/PROTEINnt3_totals2.jpg1,160805197

Doing good on the protien today.... 97 Grams..

Edited by peaches9

Good Evening Gang

Aint going to the gym- I am pooped - so will do some wii instead (well maybe ;0)

Candice I missed this yesterday

1) Eat EVERY 3 hours, weather I am HUNGRY or not...

2) Each time I eat, it must include PROTIEN -

You mean you didnt - I might not have hard Protein for bf but yogurt does have pt in it -

3) No drinking with meals ( i wasn't doing this) but I need to WAIT One full HOUR before beverages.< /p>

4) Between meals I must drink MORE water... he thinks I am dehydrated and that's causing fluctuations in my B/P... (makes sense) I HAVE BEEN BAD ON Water MAYBE THAT'S WHY MY HEAD HURT TODAY

5) I must NOT skip Breakfast, under any circumstances... if I am TIGHT, then have a pro shake or pro bar, cut up in very tiny peices. I EAT BF 5 DAYS NOT SO MUCH ON THE WEEKENDS BUT SOMETIMES I DO

6) I must stop saving Calories to Eat at night... to the detriment of rule #1 & #2... if I am going to snack in the evenings it must include a protien source...ie. pc of cheese, then the popcorn... or NUTS, then a SF, FF pudding or yogurt

THIS I DISAGREE WITH NOT BUDGETING CALORIES /BUT THAT'S JUST DR JANET - AND SF PUDDING & YOGURT DOES HAVE PT - NUTS HAVE ALOT OF CALORIES SO BE CAREFUL

7) strive to eat more veggies and fruit, and if I can't tolerate them... then I may need a slight Un-fill... AGREED I EAT meat AND VEGGIES FOR lunch & dinner 99% OF THE TIME AND FRUIT IN THE MORNING..

8) No carb. beverages.. (o.k. cause I don't drink them anyways)

He said I was "setting my body up for failure" because I was NOT eating enough protien, plus with working out at the gym 4 times per week, I need MORE cals on those days... up to 1250 cals... and increase PROTIEN...

So I think I can do this and refocus myself... eat more HIGH quality foods and less junk... he didn't say to completely eliminate sugar, but I think I'll do that anyways... gotta get the cravings under control....

YEP GF YOU KNEW ABOUT EATING JUNK !!! IT'S ABOUT EATING HEALTHY - I HAVE BEEN PREACHING THAT FOR 2.5 YRS ;0)

Glad you are refocused

Well - tmi - I a constipated !!!! I haven't been drinking enough water - took some phillip hope it works..

Just got a phone call from one of my quilting friends...one of our quilting ladies has been rapidly loosing weight and we have been really worried, nagging her to go to the doctor. She was put in the hospital last week and they found nothing. Finally had some more tests...she has lymphoma..in the back and abdomen, plus Graves disease. This is a death sentence and it is going to happen soon. This sucks, she is in her 50's, so ladies, live life to the fullest. I am done with would haves & should haves. I am going to grab each day. I don't want to watch her die. And her husband is an a--hole. Has cheated on her for years. Was going to leave, but the kids through a fit, so as a good catholic girl, she stayed and her life has been miserable. I hate this...she is an awesome artist and quilter. She was always going to paint a portrait of my girls.

Hugs Karla on your friend - I know 2 pple who have it and both beat it (are in remission) 1 of the 2 had it pretty bad - but he's ok now - Will keep her in my prayers..

Got a hold of my DD that is the PA and she said the same thing. Thank you for the prayers, it will help and to know that she has a good chance for a longer life!

Good morning - quick ck in before work

Karri - sweetie how are you doing??

Karla - Yes with good agressive treatment they can help your friend - But yes dear - you gotta live today as it's given - not wishing it was diff - Seize the day and enjoy...

Candice - How are you doing - staying on plan - I must/will drink more Water - I was up all nite cuz I took too much stuff to get rid of the Constipation - I haven't been that constipated in years -

Denise - I can't figure out how to do the birthday thing - when I put bday in the search - it came up with alot of bday applications

Phyl - Hope you are having a great time and not drinking too much tequillia ;0)

Kari - we havent' heard from you..

well off to the shower today is going to be a long day - didn't go to bed till 10:30 then was up and down all night using the restroom ...

Good morning,

TMI ALERT!!! So 1 hive on my left forearm and one on the right side of my face (not too bad) but I think my TRUE allergy is the runs!!!! YIKES! Started last night and this morning...holy hell!

Okay TMI Alert over.

I finished my taxes last night and we are getting something back. I was a little worried that we would end up paying as I was doing them, but Turbo Tax does weird things and saves up the deductions until the end! So I should have my refund on Feb 12. Janet I will send you a check then.

My fill has loosened way up already. I'm not as hungry but I can still eat way too much. If my doctor's office is open on President's day I will go in then, if not I am going to have wait until we come back from our Philadelphia/WA DC trip at the end of March. We booked our flight yesterday. We are intentionally taking a red eye to maximize our time!!! We leave Seattle at 11:25 pm and get into Philadelphia around 9AM!!! I am SOOOO excited. The only time I have been to the east coast is when I went to Disney World.

Well I got some things to get done for my AP Chemistry class today. Chat later

Going to go get my FIL! I'm so excited. I'm sure he's dying to get out of that hospital bed. Poor man must feel like a caged tiger. I guess the doc came in last night and told him he could go home last night....Dale looked at him like he was nuts and said, I need a LITTLE bit of notice, ya know. So I'm sure he's packed and sitting on his bed like Gump just waiting. Jeff's doing a little more detail work and then we are off.

Talk to you later ladies!

Good morning,

TMI ALERT!!! So 1 hive on my left forearm and one on the right side of my face (not too bad) but I think my TRUE allergy is the runs!!!! YIKES! Started last night and this morning...holy hell!

Okay TMI Alert over.

I finished my taxes last night and we are getting something back. I was a little worried that we would end up paying as I was doing them, but Turbo Tax does weird things and saves up the deductions until the end! So I should have my refund on Feb 12. Janet I will send you a check then.

My fill has loosened way up already. I'm not as hungry but I can still eat way too much. If my doctor's office is open on President's day I will go in then, if not I am going to have wait until we come back from our Philadelphia/WA DC trip at the end of March. We booked our flight yesterday. We are intentionally taking a red eye to maximize our time!!! We leave Seattle at 11:25 pm and get into Philadelphia around 9AM!!! I am SOOOO excited. The only time I have been to the east coast is when I went to Disney World.

Well I got some things to get done for my AP Chemistry class today. Chat later

Karri, the diarhea is not an allergic response...its because the antibiotics are so strong that in addition to killing the nasty bacteria in your boobs, they ALSO killl the GOOD bacteria in the GUT...your intestines... You may also get a Yeast infection vaginally... but its an inconvenience while your BOOBS get better... try some immodium for the runs. And canestin for the vag(if you get caught there too)

(((hugs))) you'll be better soon...

feeling kinda weird today... no motivation to sew!!! and its my only day off this week????

Breaky: strawberry pro shake

Snack; MiniBell cheese

Lunch: probably ham salad

Snack: almonds (15)

Dinner: Moose roast, veggies

Snack: SF FF pudding

Just not excited about today... I guess it's just a funky day... it'll pass...

Karla; I am so sorry to hear of your quilting lady friend.. What aweful news...

Drinking my 2nd caff free tea today.. now I must go sew!!!

CBL

She gave me diflucan to take to prevent the yeast infection because I will get one.

I had to take some immodium today because I was running to the bathroom constantly.

I just found out that our classes are canceled on Friday, Feb 26 because our kids are going to some college conference. As a result...I'm going to get another fill. Yipeee. This one is helping but it isn't going to cut it. I need to be a little bit tighter. I shouldn't be able to eat this amount of food.

Well I suppose that I should attempt to teach some physics.

Chat later.

Long day, survived the university person who is in charge of our masters coming to observe me. It always stresses me out. Then a meeting on a student and store, post office, home, shower, and sitting here drinking my latte. Don't plan on moving.

Since we are on TMI, I'll add my 2 bits. My prolapse is hanging way low again. Having difficulty urinating and the icepick in the bladder every time a take a step is getting old. If never use to 'jolt' when I walked and now it does. I guess when the pain gets bad enough I'll finally go to the doctor. About the only 'correction' left is to use a peccuary. Now I couldn't use tampons, who thinks I can live with a device wedged up there?

Okay, sorry, long day!

CALORIESCARBSFATPROTEINnt3_totals2.jpg1,285/169/27/112

Long day, survived the university person who is in charge of our masters coming to observe me. It always stresses me out. Then a meeting on a student and store, post office, home, shower, and sitting here drinking my latte. Don't plan on moving.

Since we are on TMI, I'll add my 2 bits. My prolapse is hanging way low again. Having difficulty urinating and the icepick in the bladder every time a take a step is getting old. If never use to 'jolt' when I walked and now it does. I guess when the pain gets bad enough I'll finally go to the doctor. About the only 'correction' left is to use a peccuary. Now I couldn't use tampons, who thinks I can live with a device wedged up there?

Okay, sorry, long day!

You'll be fine with the PESSARY I wore one for years before my surgery repair work... Once it is inserted you dont feel it as its up at your cervix and wedged in to you pelvic bone so it stays in place.. you can even have SEX with it in.. I used to take mine out 1 x per week to give it a good scrub, then pop it back in...just think of putting contacts in for the first time.. its just a learned skill

Did your doctor ever grade your prolapse? is it a 1, 2 3 or 4... cause if its a 3 or a 4.. you could end up with an ulceration. So get it looked at.

Also, (and I am saying this with love!) don't go back to the nursery job doing all that HEAVY lifting.. that is just making matters worse... Find a summer tutoring job, something that's less taxing physically. You do enough heavy work around your house cause theres no Man to help you.