Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Airfare from Great Falls Mt to Palm Springs (psp) $470.. Approx

What dates in March ??

Air Canadas $685

Sun Country (Linda) $410.. non stop ;0)

this was 3/24/ to 3/28 - Thursday to Monday

Just for ideas ;0)

I have 2 bedrooms - but I guess no one wants to stay at Janet's Bootcamp ;0)

No way chickie, We can stay at your place!!!!!

It's the wipes you are using - I have read that a lot of other pple getting rashes from those things.. YES, I realize that now, and I have thrown the damn things away!!!

Wed is surgery day for Earl..

At work - ugh - It's clouldy today - you getting any rain Phyl - none here - Going w/Andrew after work to ck out his apt and see if I think it's safe place - I do have to say you have to have credit ck etc to get in so that should help weed out the kind of pple you don't want living next door (well I would thin anyway)...

Make good food choices - Here's my plan..

BF Greek Yogurt & rasipberries

snack - String cheese

lunch - salad w/chicken avocado onion bolt house dressing

dinner - Fish - veggies (butternut squash)

Snacks - popcorn - fudgesciles - ??????

Just finished our music rehearsal :huh2: It was horrible, ending were bad, John couldn`t remember where he was to c ome in (and stay out) argh!!! hopefully we have a nother practice FRIDAY before the Sunday gig. Dropped a couple of songs (ones that I liked too :mad:) Cause John says they are not ready for Primetime Viewing yet....:cursing:

Leaving in a few to sleep over at my GF house... she just had Pelvic floor surge, and tomorrow her hubby is having SPINAL surgery down in T.O. so I am going to drive them... but gotta get up at 3 a.m to leave in plenty of time .... his surg. is 6 a.m.

I am picking up Swiss Chalet chicken on the way

Hey I have March 27 through April 4 off from school!!!

My fill doc met me in town today and gave my 1/4 of a cc fill. I ate my way though a 100 cal popcorn, an entire apple, 1 cup of grapes, 1 1/2 cup of Soup and was cuising for more...this was for lunch. So hopefully the 1/4 cc fill will work.

Well, back to the paper, it will be done in an hour!

Paper is done!!!! Last day of school tomorrow, whowhowhow. Class on Thursday, then 3 days off!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh yeah!!!!!!!!!

Linda When are you off for spring break???

Candice - Hugs on rehearsals sounds a little difficult ;0)

Phyl - Prayer for Earl tomorrow - keep us posted...

Karla - Soup is liquid - doesn't count popcorn is a slider....

Well I'm off to the couch - ck back at commercials

Crap, I just had a spider climb out of my computer, I almost threw it across the room, ohhhhhhhhhh.

I hope this fill is enough. I have been gaining weight since the doc removed my fill. not good!

Hopefully tomorrow will be uneventful.

Janet, yeah I know popcorn is a slider, and Soup doesn't count. But in general I have been eating too much. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better.

Double crap, forgot to tell this to post

Okay, good morning!!!

Hope you slept well, Phyl, Earl will be in my prayers today and you as well, it isn't easy to have someone you love having surgery.

I dib Janet's other bedroom! Geez, warm climate during March, sign me up. Checking into flights from Missoula MT to Palm Springs CA, cost is around $600. A po!

Seriously Carla? We don't have spring break at the same time? What's with that?! Mine is March 14-18. Could we make it the weekend between? If the timming works, I"M IN. Candice?

Good Morning

Karla - I found delta at 426 - you need a better search engine...

OK March My house ;0)

Phyl - Prayers for Earl & You today -

Email from Phyl aroun 1:15 p.m.

Waiting for them to tell me I can go back. Doc called my cell and said he's waking up and everything went well. We will have to go to RiteAid for pain Rx and some nasal flush stuff he wants him to use. I think DHS is the closest.

Janet, yep I found it!! Okay, I need to know if this is a definite thing before I book. I'll also need to run it by the family to make sure nothing is coming up. By the way, if we do this, we get to have one night of decetant chocolate gnash (okay can't spell) cake because...the 30th is my birthday and the 31st is my 2 year anniversary for my band. CAN we say PARTY!!!

I got a 96% on my paper! I need to do some discussion board, but overall, feeling much better.

Phyl, so far so good?

Good Evening Gang

Earl's on the mend ..

Karla - I think it's going to be the week of 3/14 as Phyl is going to Mexico w/Tracy in April and that might be to close

Can you take off that week - be sick or something..

Yes we can have treats ;0) we had fudge in WA and birthday cake and lots of wine ;0)

Well, just sitting down - Joseph called my Sis is in the hospital - I guess the doc's give her about a yr or 2 max..

So I gotta see if she's still mad at me - I'm not going up there if she gives me the cold shoulder - but I think it's time for fences to be mended..

Had a good workout tonite ;0) going to be sore in 2 days

How's the fill going Karla...

So Candice - is 3/14 good for you - since you are retired I would think so ;0)

I am going to put in for the week off tomorrow..

Well it's almost 8 need to go warm up my dinner - CB in the morning

xoxoxo

Janet

Janet, sorry, I won't have any sick leave left or personal after my surgery, so you will have to have it without me. I will think of you all.

Fill is going great. food is back in control.

Dang Karla! Why does work always get in the way? I'm sorry. But this is in addition to, not instead of July--right guys? Yeah, all I can do is the 14-18th ; tickets about 1/2 price. I'll get to work on flights. If anyone finds a good deal MKE/Palm Springs, let me know. Also Toronto/Palm Springs for Candice. I sure hope she can make it.

Janet--when are you going to see your sister? I'm so glad that you're making the effort. It's going to be hard but we've got your back. Keep us posted.

Phyl--so Earl made it! Hope he's being a good little patient--if not, put more codeine in his coffee! :wink2:

Cora will be here in 1/2 hour, then we'll go to "grandma's work" and the "playroom" (not to be confused with "Day care" which is at "mama's work." I only have one class around noon, then I'll pick her up from the playroom and then go to day care and pick up Levi and take them both home with me until 5 at which time one parent needs to be here so I can go to the Salvation Army Clinic. Phew--makes me tired just thinking about it. But when it comes to the babies--I LOVE IT!

Hopefully Cora will take a nap in her "Dora" bed at grandma's house, but Levi? you never know with him! He's such a little doll--very smiley and responsive. I just put him on the floor and talk to him and the time flys by. He's 5 months already!

Good Morning Peeps

Yep Karla - this is a mini reunion and you could use it too - cuz all you snow bound pple will need a little sunshine ;0)

Ok I'll look into airfares from time to time and keep you all posted

Karla glad the fill is working - last night I warmed up my veggies and fish but ended up eating just my salad as that's what I was hungry for 1st - then I was full - ended up eating some popcorn too - but that was it well had a ww fudgscile - I was up 2 lbs yesterday - so staying away from starches for the next few days.. back down 1 this a.m. ;0) May hit the treadmill tonite - the operative word is may ;0)

Earl is doing good - had Phyl in tears a couple of times but then apoligized - He's really a good guy which you all know already...

Well I will know more about sis today - I do love her and am worried about her.. But she has to be the one who agrees to talk to me or see me... Hopefully being sick will open her eyes that what she's mad about isn't anything real..

Well time to hit the showers... CBL