Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weight Watchers Online: Support Thread

This is a great website to check points value of tons of restaurants: exercise4weightloss.com. I always try to pre plan my restaurant meals. Sometimes I print it out and take it with me to the restaurant.

thanks for the tip

Well, I have been M.I.A. for a few weeks now. I was in a car accident just over a month ago and have been recovering from that. Nothing life threatening thank God, but the whiplash and the medications to help deal with that have kept me from working out, and sooo tired! Tired is bad for me, because it makes me crave sweets and comfort food. I skipped a few weigh-ins, but I did go last Saturday and I was happy to see only a 0.3 increase on the scale.

I have been given the go ahead to start working out again as long as I listen to my body and don't push too hard. I have been faithfully tracking this week as well, so hopefully the scale will show me something good this upcoming Saturday.

Hope everyone is having a good week!

Well, I have been M.I.A. for a few weeks now. I was in a car accident just over a month ago and have been recovering from that. Nothing life threatening thank God, but the whiplash and the medications to help deal with that have kept me from working out, and sooo tired! Tired is bad for me, because it makes me crave sweets and comfort food. I skipped a few weigh-ins, but I did go last Saturday and I was happy to see only a 0.3 increase on the scale.< /p>

I have been given the go ahead to start working out again as long as I listen to my body and don't push too hard. I have been faithfully tracking this week as well, so hopefully the scale will show me something good this upcoming Saturday.

Hope everyone is having a good week!

how is everyone doing

no posts lately

how is everyone doing

no posts lately

glad to hear you are doing alright

OK well I dont even remember if I told you guys but had to quit WW due to a cash flow issue so I am doing it on my own now. Here is the problem......my accountability is gone! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! I really miss it! My hubbie wound up in the hospital a while and is still out on medical leave (we are going on 8 weeks now) hence the cash flow issue. So along with running back and forth from the hospital I had been taking care of everyone but me.

So I got on my elliptical today and got 5 miles in! Felt great! I have not weighed in 2 weeks but have now lost the weight I gained while he was in the hospital because I was eating fast food and crap really because I was so busy.

Things are mellowing out in my life now and Id like to loose some more before I got to a family reunion on July 12th so anyone feel like doing a weekly weigh in with me for a few weeks to help me get back on track?

I have 6 weeks before my reunion, anyone want to buckle down hard with me for 6 weeks......6 weeks could be 12 pounds easy!

Yay! Met my 10% goal at weigh-in last night. I was so excited. 31 pounds lost in under 2 months!

Yay! Met my 10% goal at weigh-in last night. I was so excited. 31 pounds lost in under 2 months!

that is great

keep up the good work

love the dog

That is great! I am looking forward to be saying that very soon as well. I got my 5% sticker last Saturday and that felt pretty good too.

Hello. I've got a question...I am at work, and if I want to keep my job I really can't read through all the "pages" to see if my answer has already been posted so I'm going to ask (ok maybe beg) for you really nice banders to help me.

I have really been struggling...I was banded on April 26 and about a month later got my first fill (well actually it was my second because I didn't know that my dr. had put 3cc in during surgery so I am currently filled to just a hair over 4cc). I find when I eat I get full quicker than I did before surgery, but I am still getting hungry and the hunger is lasting longer than a 1/2 cup serving will fill--I have lost about 24.5 pounds and for the last week I have been gaining/loosing the same 2-3 pounds. I have read many posts on here saying that people are following/allotting themselves a 1200 calorie diet...well that's my problem. I have no idea what a 1200 calorie diet looks like. So....I thought I would ask you WW people if you have been able to follow a similiar plan? I have been on WW so many times that if it weren't for the weight I would probably be considered a lifetime member--but regardless I have always found it to be my program of choice. I am familiar with the points and how that works, but before I made the committment (and physched myself up to get a 3 year old to behave during the meetings) I wanted an honest opinion from those of you doing this every day, if this is something you would recommend to help me get on track and be able to "stay the course".

Thanks in advance for helping me find a way to resolve this issue.

Yes, I did WW for 3 months, work out 4 days a week and did not lose one pound. I'm 3 yrs into my band, and I keep

gainign weight not matter, what I do. I cant get anymore fills, because I will be to tight. Does anyone have any advice

for me.....

Hello. I've got a question...I am at work, and if I want to keep my job I really can't read through all the "pages" to see if my answer has already been posted so I'm going to ask (ok maybe beg) for you really nice banders to help me.

I have really been struggling...I was banded on April 26 and about a month later got my first fill (well actually it was my second because I didn't know that my dr. had put 3cc in during surgery so I am currently filled to just a hair over 4cc). I find when I eat I get full quicker than I did before surgery, but I am still getting hungry and the hunger is lasting longer than a 1/2 cup serving will fill--I have lost about 24.5 pounds and for the last week I have been gaining/loosing the same 2-3 pounds. I have read many posts on here saying that people are following/allotting themselves a 1200 calorie diet...well that's my problem. I have no idea what a 1200 calorie diet looks like. So....I thought I would ask you WW people if you have been able to follow a similiar plan? I have been on WW so many times that if it weren't for the weight I would probably be considered a lifetime member--but regardless I have always found it to be my program of choice. I am familiar with the points and how that works, but before I made the committment (and physched myself up to get a 3 year old to behave during the meetings) I wanted an honest opinion from those of you doing this every day, if this is something you would recommend to help me get on track and be able to "stay the course".

Thanks in advance for helping me find a way to resolve this issue.

Take a look at the thread "what did you eat today?" it will give you a great snapshot of good food days!

Thanks...I joined in June and have lost a little over 20 pounds...which I am really excited to add to my pre-ww loss and am at a little over 42 pounds. I have not been perfect in following the program but it does give me the guidelines I so depseratly needed.