Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weight Watchers Online: Support Thread

I also used up some of my 35 extra points yesterday at our work potluck. I was trying so hard not to snack on the goodies, but ended up eating some chip & dip and a cookie. What is different this time is that I went straight to my WW point tracker and plugged in everything I ate instead of before throwing my hands up and saying "what the heck".

I ended up using some of my extra points. I guess that's what they're there for! I was trying to stay as low as I could on points thinking that I would lose a little faster. Who knows! I've only been doing this 6 days so I don't know yet what point count I will be able to lose the most. I'm trying to get in shape for a cruise in November. I would like to lose 15 pounds before I go.

Hope you all have a great WW weekend.

l - in & out burger double w/cheese - 20 pts

d - french fries w/cheese & grilled onions (in & out too) - 17 pts

I was born and raised in California. I left two week after high school. When I left, I realized how much I took In-n-out for granted! My hubs who grew up in Florida had never heard of them. When we went home to visit my mom, I introduced him to In-n-out. He fell in love! When he thinks of Ca, he doesn't think beaches and such, he thinks In-n-out, LOL!

When my mom moved to AZ, he nearly cried at the thought of no reason to visit Ca, anymore, LOL! I visited my mom over Christmas and reported back that there was an In-n-out by her. He went from mourning to being ecstatic!

In Dec, I made a drastic dietary change and became vegetarian. But, when I read your post this morning, I started drooling and craving an In-n-out double cheese w/fries. That's a dinner that is almost better than sex!

To bad you couldn't send me a a burger via e-mail! I'd gladely forfeit all my weekly points and starve the rest of the day for an messy in-n-out better-than-sex (almost) meal!

Oh, and don't worry about eating badly for one day. We need to learn to eat what we love, but in moderation. What's the purpose of not enjoying food?

I agree about eating what we want, but only once in awhile. That is the difference between being fat, and being a normal weight or losing weight. The best way to keep the pounds off is to let yourself indulge from time to time, that way the cravings don't get too out of control and you just totally blow it for months or longer.

I have myself on a rewards system (my own personal) with Weight Watchers as my guide and my little Band Guy in place! :( I made a deal with myself that if I lose at least 1-2 Lbs or more per week, I get one day of rest/indulgence. I've been doing this for 2 weeks now and it really is working for me. :thumbup: I know now how many points I need to eat every day to achieve this, of course that can change at any time. The more you lose the less calories you need every day.

I lost 3 Lbs this week!!! Yippee!! This is the first two weeks in a really long time that I can remember losing consistently. It was always up and down a few pounds (and up and up at first) for almost an entire year now.

THANK YOU WEIGHT WATCHERS, AND ESPECIALLY THANKS TO ALL OF YOU HERE!! I love this thread! (((hugs))) It's nice to have a place where we are going through the same system. All of you are really doing good. :thumbup:

PS, i know I havent posted my journal in the last few days, but I really have stayed under 30 points. Of course, as the scale shows... :thumbup: Today's won't be posted either. I'm off today!! LOL

So Irene how many weeks have you been following WW and how have you done overall?

Count me in also. I love WW, but I just couldn't do it. I just went about 2 months ago and got all of the books, then stopped going due to lack of time. Would love to follow it again.

So Irene how many weeks have you been following WW and how have you done overall?

Denise this is only my second week, so I'm still very new at this. I lost four pounds last week, and three this week. My total is 7. :(

Count me in also. I love WW, but I just couldn't do it. I just went about 2 months ago and got all of the books, then stopped going due to lack of time. Would love to follow it again.

Mair, do the online version. It is super convenient and easy to use. You don't need any literature lying around either. All the information you need is all on the website.

Best of luck, and check in! This thread is awesome for the support of Lap Banded WW folks. :thumbup:

www.weightwatchers.com

Denise this is only my second week, so I'm still very new at this. I lost four pounds last week, and three this week. My total is 7. :)

Mair, do the online version. It is super convenient and easy to use. You don't need any literature lying around either. All the information you need is all on the website.

Best of luck, and check in! This thread is awesome for the support of Lap Banded WW folks. :thumbup:

www.weightwatchers.com

Seven pounds in two weeks is great. I hope I do that well. That is fantastic.

Good luck everyone, we can all do it!!!

For anyone not able to join yet, here is a little help for restaurant points:

Dotti's Weight Loss Zone - DWLZ Restaurants

I also was able to download a WW points calculator from downloads.com. I used it to calculate the points of the foods that I eat on most days.

Ok, I kept looking on her website and Dotti is amazing. There are forums there that have links to explain everything from how many points you need and how to follow the plan.

New Program - Dotti's Weight Loss Zone Message Board

FlexPoints and other basic information; also Fast Track - Dotti's Weight Loss Zone Message Board

"Simply Filling" food List, etc - Dotti's Weight Loss Zone Message Board

I still think it is better to use the WW website if you can afford it, but with my children returning to high school ($450 just in supply and teacher fees in two weeks), I am BROKE at the moment.:thumbup:

LOL tchr, I agree! I have her website address in my sig line. :thumbup:

LOL tchr, I agree! I have her website address in my sig line. :thumbup:

I see that now. :thumbup:I couldn't find what I was looking for on there at first, but then I discovered the forums! That is where the info really is!

hey Kristine...my in & out burger was fabulous....mmmm, it was the first time i've had one since i was banded!!! if i could mail you one i would (i would even send your hubby one too) :thumbup: lol.

fridays are my weigh days and i'm happy to report i also lost a whopping 3 lbs!! woot woot!!! :wub:

congrats Diva on your fabulous weight loss!! wtg!! :)

ok, i hope everyone has a great ww weekend and its great to see more folks jumping on board... cya guys later!!!

fridays are my weigh days and i'm happy to report i also lost a whopping 3 lbs!! woot woot!!! :)

congrats Diva on your fabulous weight loss!! wtg!! :thumbup:

Woohooo!! Great job!!! Don't you just love this???

Thanks.. :wub:

hey all hows it going well me im doing ok i did notice today that i had a slice of lb cake. i dont even know why i think its cuz i really miss my kids. but, that still is no excuse so here is what i eat today.

b-1c coffee w/cream, splenda an .50c of ricotta w/splenda

s-27oz c.lite

l-ww creamy chix entree

s-greek salad w/ff rasberry dressing

d-1ear of corn, 2spoonfuls sweet peas, 1oz deli ham

d2-3/4c spighetti w 2meat balls an sauce:frown:

s-1slice lb cake:frown:

________

81oz c.lite really hot here

i did meet with the leader at weight watchers and i did get some information and she showed me how to use the on-line version and i must say i like it. gonna try and get it this month. but, i have to finish my kids school shopping first. well i did go get on the scale yesterday and i have lost 3lbs if was to happy as i thought i had gained but nope. i go to the wlc on the 19th or 18th of this month so i will see what i can do by then:biggrin: im still trying to loose 25 by the time it is my trip. at least im hopeful. irene your doing great keep up the good work.

I agree about eating what we want, but only once in awhile. That is the difference between being fat, and being a normal weight or losing weight. The best way to keep the pounds off is to let yourself indulge from time to time, that way the cravings don't get too out of control and you just totally blow it for months or longer.

I have myself on a rewards system (my own personal) with Weight Watchers as my guide and my little Band Guy in place! :) I made a deal with myself that if I lose at least 1-2 Lbs or more per week, I get one day of rest/indulgence. I've been doing this for 2 weeks now and it really is working for me. :wub: I know now how many points I need to eat every day to achieve this, of course that can change at any time. The more you lose the less calories you need every day.

I lost 3 Lbs this week!!! Yippee!! This is the first two weeks in a really long time that I can remember losing consistently. It was always up and down a few pounds (and up and up at first) for almost an entire year now.

THANK YOU WEIGHT WATCHERS, AND ESPECIALLY THANKS TO ALL OF YOU HERE!! I love this thread! (((hugs))) It's nice to have a place where we are going through the same system. All of you are really doing good. :thumbup: