Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

That explains why the white mocha is my favorite winter and summer drink! ha ha ha Once I scoped out the calories and fat I knew it needed to go... non-fat, no whip or not!

Thanks for all of the great suggestions Christan! I know I'm jonesing now, so I'm going to start with the skinny latte tomorrow.

I had the Viv Straw/Ban smoothie there the other day and it was YUMMY!!! It has a whole banana and a scoop of whey Protein Powder and I think Fiber powder too. Definately going to get that again

I think I was bad this morning....I don't stop often....

Got a fatfree Chai with a shot of espresso but it must have sugar in it cause it was so good

Yep, my very fave drink is the peppermint white mocha...but I had to give it up for good. It just isn't worth it! :) You are quite right about the chai, it is totally loaded with sugar! It is really too bad that the chai tea bags that have no calories don't taste as good as the latte! And if you are a fan of the Vivanno smoothies, there are 3 flavors (orange mango, banana chocolate, and the strawberry banana). They put 2 scoops of protein/fiber powder in each but you can request more at no additional charge! Orange Mango has the least amount of calories at 250. Get it with nonfat and it will be even less! I am such a Starbucks nerd.... :)

these are such great suggestions!!! i love my starbucks (and a privately owned coffee bar near my home) and love a strong espresso flavor.

this has been one of my favorite threads to date! Thank you!!

I'm a double shot of espresso over ice. I have them fill the cup with ice and I add skim milk and sweet-n-low at the free bar.

That's my iced coffee.

Otherwise I'm a no-fat, no-foam latte for my Hot drinks. It's a lot of milk but I count the calories as part of my day.

I LOVE Mochas, but have switched to making them at home because it's so much easier to control the calories. I used really good, fresh-ground coffee, 2 TBS of Nestle fat-freef hot chocolate mix and 1 TBS of sugar-free hazelnut Creamer. It's about 45 calories.

Once in a while, I'll splurge and get one at the coffee shop. Sometimes I feel like I just gotta! I just hate to give up that many calories for a beverage. The thing I find myself really wanting a lot lately is a DQ mocha moo late. It's almost 300 calories for just half of one. I don't go near those without at least one person to share it with. They are scary good though!

Edited by funspirit

I LOVE MY Strarbucks, Tall Skinny Carmel or Vanilla Lattes and Tall Lite Carmel Frappacinos with no whip are all 130 calories.

I love iced coffee and I pick up a large coffee from starbucks and use it to make my own Iced coffee each morning> For cream I use some of the Atkins vanilla low carb premade drink to it. Tastes great.

i can definitely relate to all of this. i'm a barista at a crazy busy well known independent cafe and it was tough for a while but im finally starting to figure out what i can and cant have. how long out are you all that you are having caffeine?

I have to have the caffeine! I am 2 months post op and started drinking tea/coffee pretty soon after surgery. I have found that a cup of coffee with some fat free creamer to start my day really helps keep off the hunger a little longer. I stay up pretty late but get up on the early side so I have found that I get hungry a 4th time during the day. Having that morning cup of joe seriously helps me get through my day on 3 4oz meals!