Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Freedom Fighters Weekly Weigh In

Hi Everyone!

Was still plateaued last week. Got my 2nd fill (finally - 5 months after banding!). So far, it is helping. Of course, a couple of days on liquids never hurts, right?

Anyway, finally down some. 3.5 pounds this week.

Starting weight 233

Today's weight 191

I am ready to recharge that motivation battery! :thumbup:

last week 235.0

this week 235.0 ( I did gain and lose 1.1lbs)

major PB'ing issues the last ten days...not sure why...haven't had a fill since Oct6th

with the lap band no two weeks are alike LOL

Preop: 347

Surgery (7/22): 328

Aug?: 319

(8/17): 312

(8/24): 308

(8/31): 306

Second fill October 3

(10/05): 295

(11/2): 291

(11/9): 290

(11/16): 288

(12/7): 285

Good Morning everyone!

I hate to say this, because I don't want to jinx myself, but I think the band is doing what it's supposed to - finally! I am not able to eat as much, and I don't get hungry often. I still get stuck more than I like, but I think it's that 1st bite syndrome. Hopefully that will go away soon.

Anyway, here it is:

Starting weight: 233

This week: 188.5

Not going to make my goal by year end, but I'm ok with it. I made that plan before my 2 month long plateau.

Hope everyone has a great Monday.:willy_nilly:

Last wk 235

this wk 231.3 (-3.7lbs)

total 50.2lbs

still having issues with food intolerance :thumbup:

LWI-289

CW-278

loss 11 lbs

hi all

its been a few weeks since i posted my weight. im happy with my results so far.

congrats everyone

Good Monday Morning Everyone!

I only lost 1/2 pound this week, but I'm ok with it. I see the band working. Unfortunately, I didn't work the band so much this week.

Funny how we find ourselves slipping into old habits sometimes... We had 6 inches of snow this weekend. I know for many of you that's no big deal, but it's a huge deal here. We get a dusting to an inch or two once or twice a year, so the whole world shuts down when we get significant snow. Anyway, all families have their traditions, and one of ours is junk food when it snows. Additionally, I am a caterer and this is my busy season. We lost a couple of events on Friday due to the snow. Now I can't say I'm too upset about that, as I have worked 60-70 hour weeks all month, and my husband and sons took off to Orlando to see my daughter, who won't be home for Christmas. So, I was all alone and completely exhausted. I didn't leave the house from Friday night to Sunday morning. I didn't even take off my pajamas.

Now I didn't do as badly as I could have, but I did find myself eating constantly. I craved bad food. Fortunately, we didn't have a lot of bad food in the house, but I did have a hard time. So, all that to say that losing a half pound this week is not so bad. I'm back to work and back to reality today.

I need to develop some tactics to combat those urges next time. I think I was just too exhausted to fight too hard. Any suggestions would be appreciated.:ohmy:

On another note, I did get my Christmas shopping done yesterday. Took a lot of determination, but I got most of it done. Yay!:thumbup:

Starting weight 233

Current Weight 188

Merry Christmas to you all!

last week 231.3

this week 231.5 (+.2lbs)

no exercise last week...between work and trying to get ready to travel to Florida for Christmas...it just didn't happen.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah B)

Hi everyone. TOM left and took 1.2 lbs with him! I hit the big 6-0 this week!!!! WOOT!!!!

Wearing a size 14 pants and a size Medium work polo (work polo is a big deal.. I was wearing a 2x) B)

Happy Holidays to everyone!!!

last week 231.3

this week 231.5 (+.2lbs)

no exercise last week...between work and trying to get ready to travel to Florida for Christmas...it just didn't happen.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah :biggrin:

Hope you had a great Xmas! How have you been, Regina?

2 weeks ago: 188

today: 188

Back to being diligent...no more junk in the house, back to regular work schedule, back to losing weight. I haven't been able to eat much, so it must be that I am eating the wrong stuff...:thumbup:

I have joined the valentine's weight loss challenge and will get to 175 by valentine's day. :blushing:

Have a good Monday, everyone.

Well, as of last Tuesday, my band/port is now fixed. Doctor told me he put 3 cc's in the band. So i guess I'm starting all over again with fills.

In any case, here is where I'm at now as I try to get in gear again....

surgery wt: 244.7

todays wt: 233.6

2010 is the year....i had hoped to hit the 40# mark before now...so many of you have so surpassed that (sigh)....but I'm again on my way.

Happy New Year to all!

Well, it has been a while since I've been on here. My second job has taken up so much time, but I quit that, so here I am again.

Starting weight: 283

Surgery weight: 270

Current weight: 228

The scale flirted with 227 this morning, but I weighed again (I always weight twice to make sure it's accurate) and it was 228. So, I weighed a third time and it was 228 again. Oh, well, it will come!