Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Freedom Fighters Weekly Weigh In

Surgery date weight 7-23-09 232lbs

7-29-09 226lbs

First Fill 8-19-09 1cc 221 lbs

2nd fill 9-16-09 5cc 209 lbs

3rd fill 10-14-09 1cc 206 lbs

today 204 lbs

OK, I guess I spoke too soon last week. I am up 1.5 lbs this week, and I don't really know why....ok, yes I do. I haven't eaten great volumes of food, but I have let sugar slip back in (sneaky sneaky), and I have not been getting my Protein or my Water in.

LW - 196

Current 197.5 :thumbup:

I hear you Mary....Good for you for getting back on track! Thats the key! I'll admit, part of me was just gonna blow by today's weigh in....but here i am. I'm eating solid, but just too much i guess..tho I'm staying with good high protein foods..so i dont get it. Sigh...

surgery wt: 244.7

last week: 225.6

this week: 226.0

I have been going up and down for so long now! I go in to the Dr. again on Wednesday. Im thinking he might do a slight fill - I dont anticipate any huge amount because I already have 7cc's in my 11 cc band..maybe just a slight amount will do the trick!

Good luck all!

195 last week, 192 this week. Surprised me because I haven't changed much. Go for my third fill today so we'll see what next week looks like!

back from vegas...no weight lost/gained. im happy

now its time to get back to losing weight instead of money

OK, I guess I spoke too soon last week. I am up 1.5 lbs this week, and I don't really know why....ok, yes I do. I haven't eaten great volumes of food, but I have let sugar slip back in (sneaky sneaky), and I have not been getting my Protein or my Water in. So, in the past I would not have posted, waited till I was down some more and then come back, but I am pressing the restart button right now. I got up at 6AM and got my walk in (was getting slack on that too), had a Protein Shake for Breakfast, and I am back on track. Just like that. So, I am not going to change my ticker, but I will next week, no matter what. Even though I have to go public with my failures, I will give myself that little bit of grace. :cursing:

I hope everyone else has GOOD news to report. I will next week!

LW - 196

Current 197.5 :scared2:

That is awesome that you posted, Mary. I, too, am trying to change my bad habits. That is why I post so much... to 'stay in the game'. Not slink away and go back to my old ways. I am sure you will get that pesky pound to go away quickly!

Week 14 of weekly weigh-in

7-20-09 239.5

10-20-09 228.5 at least it's the right direction

50 pounds lost, doing the happy dance

20 pounds to go until i hit my first goal which i hope to reach by the end of the year.

Ok..after a month of struggling had a slight fill on wednesday - and I can finally post a loss again...

surgery wt: 244.7

last week: 226.0

this week: 223.4

My doctor did a 1.5cc fill, but couldnt swallow Water, so he took out the .5 and i ended up with 1cc. This is now a total of 8cc's in my 11cc band. He told me to amp up the exercise (urgh)....

We'll see..this is an all time low for me - I'm soooo wanting to get below 220 and then the goal will be to be under 200#'s..that almost seems impossible to me...but baby steps..I'll work towards under 220 first!

ok, so I have been avoiding the weekly weigh in because I felt like I wasn't doing that great. It is up and down all week but by the end of the week its down a bit.

7/6/09 251

10/26/09 209.5

I have only lost about 5 pounds in 6 weeks which is frustrating because I was losing about 3 pounds a week. Oh well a loss is a loss.

Last week 245.6

This week 245.2 ( -0.4lbs )

Total 36.0lbs, ave 2.1 lbs/wk

Not surprised...just finished 5 days of antibiotic...in bed for two days...I've only worked out once in the last 7 days and I'm 3 days from TOM....

Next will be better ...fingers crossed

I'm new to this thread hope you all don't mind if I join. I had surgery July 7th. Starting weight was 308lbs. I'm now down to 277lbs. So I'm at 31 down. I have had a doctor visit once a month since surgery and had two fills. I have 4cc in band. I need to get back on track with eating more healthy. This year has been extremely tough though. I have lost my Mom to breast Cancer and my husband farms so this time of the year during harvest I feel depressed and think I turn to the wrong things. Not all the time but enough to get frustrated. I usally don't eat a whole lot but know I choose the wrong things. :( I'm hoping being on here will give me the will power I need to get started on the right track again.

Edited by mrsjlbrown

hi all

lw-295

cw-292

loss-3lb

im going to NY soon for a week, im hoping i can still get in exercise too, i will find a way to fit in a 30 min walk or something.

Week 15 of weekly weigh-in

7-20-09 239.5

10-20-09 228.5 at least it's the right direction

10-26-09 228.5 same same but not up.