Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Freedom Fighters Weekly Weigh In

7/10 - 230

last week - 203.8

9/14 - 201

Finally seeing some progress again! Had a second fill on Thursday and have had the few pounds come off since them. This journey to ONEderland has been way too slow for me lol But I still have been bad when it has come to exercising :blink:

Week 9 of weekly weigh-in

7-20-09 239.5

7-28-09 238 gained 1 lb since my last ticker update.

8-3-09 238.5 was up to 241.5 now going down again.

8-10-09 236.5

8-17-09 238 again....just got back from another vacation.

8-24-09 237.5...had my first fill on Saturday, hope to see this number go down now.

8-31-09 233

9-8-09 233

9-14-09 232.5 oh so slowly

I forgot to post my numbers last week...sorry

last week 258.0 (-23.5lbs)

9/21/09 254.4 (-27.1lbs)

Haven't posted in a couple of weeks:

Start Weight: 233

Last Week: 203

Today: 200

ONEderland, here I come!:biggrin:

Fill #2 on Wednesday! I hope this helps! I'm glad that i did have a loss this week tho! Woohoo!

surgery wt: 244.7

last week: 228.1

this week: 226.7

I think i'm happy to see my "total" as 36 lbs. Its been a struggle the last few weeks...but maybe i'm on my way again....I can hope anyway!

Hi everyone!

I lost 3.2 lbs this week.

I haven't seen this weight since before I got pregnant (9 years ago!) YAY!

Last week's weight: 197.2

Today: 194.0

Wooohooo - that is awesome!!! Very cool!!!

Week 10 of weekly weigh-in

7-20-09 239.5

7-28-09 238 gained 1 lb since my last ticker update.

8-3-09 238.5 was up to 241.5 now going down again.

8-10-09 236.5

8-17-09 238 again....just got back from another vacation.

8-24-09 237.5...had my first fill on Saturday, hope to see this number go down now.

8-31-09 233

9-8-09 233

9-14-09 232.5 oh so slowly

9-22-09 231.5 ditto

I see the number of people posting each week has seriously dropped off. I wonder if their weight loss has slowed down too or they just found another place to post?

I was 201 last week and am actually at 200.6 which is amazing considering I was in NYC from Thursday until Monday and ate crappy food pretty much the whole time. But I watched my portions and did lots of walking so I'm happy that I pretty much broke even. Let's see if I can get below 200 already!

Im 228 today I believe. I was 230 when I was 9 mths pregnant with my son at 20 so its been a while since I've seen that weight! (Im 28 now). I started at 283 in FEb and 264 day of surgery.

I was 201 last week and am actually at 200.6 which is amazing considering I was in NYC from Thursday until Monday and ate crappy food pretty much the whole time. But I watched my portions and did lots of walking so I'm happy that I pretty much broke even. Let's see if I can get below 200 already!

Amazingly I woke up this morning and the scale said 198.6....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't seen anything under 200 since puberty, this is so ridiculously amazing to me and is just the boost that I needed to step up my exercising. I can't believe I'm in ONEderland!!

Amazingly I woke up this morning and the scale said 198.6....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't seen anything under 200 since puberty, this is so ridiculously amazing to me and is just the boost that I needed to step up my exercising. I can't believe I'm in ONEderland!!

Omg that is great! Congratulations!!!!!! Man, i havent been in onderland for ..lets see...18/20 years???? I'm still fidgeting with 226/227---so onderland seems soooo far away! But thats awesome - good job!

YAY! :thumbdown:

That is AWESOME! I am so happy for you! Congrats!

We are really starting to see some milestones here!

Im 228 today I believe. I was 230 when I was 9 mths pregnant with my son at 20 so its been a while since I've seen that weight! (Im 28 now). I started at 283 in FEb and 264 day of surgery.

Angelic-

That is awesome! You are doing great!