Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets Part 4

Good morning, Violets..

it's 63 degrees, but the sun is shining and it's supposed to get to 78 today. Suzie.. I don't know when summer will arrive this year. I haven't been in the pool in weeks. The Water temp is 72 even with the solar cover on. It just gets so chilly at night and no sun during the day so it never warms the water up. Hopefully they will come with the heater part today. But we'll need to talk about the ph in the pool first. My sticks say it's fine. Their stick says it's fine, but another test they do says it isn't. I don't know what to do.

I'm off to the hospital to make up some more patient education packets and then nothing to do the rest of the day. I'm so hoping to be able to work on my tan in the afternoon, but it all depends on the sun staying out.

Jane.. you can read that we all have frustrations with the band. Today I'm going to make it a no sugar day. I devoured a whole jar of Nutella in 3 days last week. Not the band's fault!! Do you have an in person support group you can go to?? It helps going to mine and hearing stories of success and less success. We all need to be accountable. And that's what we're here for.. to help each other be that way. So hang in there with all the rest of us. We want to be "losers" for Haydee's wedding next year!!

Everyone have a great day. Be good to yourselves and follow the bandster rules!!!! Remember them????

"Yes girls! Yes, yes, yes!"

As I'm reading the recent posts, this is what I'm thinking in my head! I just popped on real quick to announce to the world that the kids & I are up & on our way to the Y to work out and voila -- I see most of you are, too! Yay!! I have my exercise for the week scheduled on my calendar & plan to do that each week. AND... I'm w/you on the NO SUGAR day today!!

For some reason, all of us being on the same page has me smiling! :thumbup: Make it a good one, girlies!

Morning gals

Pamela.... chunky dunking... that is the funniest thing i ever heard, coffee was coming out of my nose.

I started walking again saturday and finishing my coffee now and going to bake in the sun and play in the pool, then head over to the Y, hopefully I will sleep tonight too.

I wish i was a reader but i just can't find the right book that keeps my interest

Terry - glad you checked in

well, today i'm at 207, up 4lbs but i'm going to work hard this week, i have a regular check up on Thursday and can feel the bloat so going to see what I can get rid of, and have her check my fill level. Sometimes I can eat and sometimes not so i dont' know if it is my fill or my stress

I have decided that my tax return next year will not go for a single home repair, not that there is much to do, but i am getting the smart Lipo, which will take every penny, but the results my friend has had a year later and no saggy skin has sold me, even if it is a little saggy, it will be 10x better than the flab and skin hanging on my lower stomach.

ok that is my obsession with myself ...

anyway, have a great day - going to get dressed and hit the pavement

Good morning~

Misery loves company? Seems like that is the theme...

Anywho...it is 10:30 AM and I havent had any sugar today. I will try and see what happens. I have faith that later today we will all log in and say WE DID IT! :crying:

Have a great day everyone. :thumbup:

I did it! :thumbup:

Did the weight circuit... when I logged in, it told me that the last time I did it was on MARCH 26!! :crying: Oh my.

Another good thing is that we got DD oriented to the new kid's program, so now when DS & I go, she can go too! That was often one reason we didn't go as much, because she's not 11 yet so can't do the same circuit as we do.

Yay me! Yay us!

i just went for my walk, in record time, thank goodness - as i stepped foot in the driveway the huge thunderstorm hit.

going to take ds to mcdonalds and the girls to my dads house so they can go for a run, they are getting ready for cheerleading practice.

i'm going to make a small shake to take with me to fill me up.

this is 3 days of walking, yipee for me

good for all of us

Carson officially outgrew ALL of his clothes overnight.

Today I busted out the bag of clothes you girls gave me.

So, he's 3 months old.. this onesie is 6-9m. !!!!!!!

I did feel better after reading a website that says you double their age to get the size.

All my 3-6m clothes are too small, its tight on his crotch :crying:

post-216201-13813138591107_thumb.jpg

Just checking in... done with the hospital shift and no sugar yet today. Going biking tonight after supper.

My cell phone died today. At&t said it was from Water. Who knew? It hasn't been near water, ever. And Laura.. the humidity in Alabama was bad, but not any worse than we have had here and it never affected my phone before.

Carson officially outgrew ALL of his clothes overnight.

Today I busted out the bag of clothes you girls gave me.

So, he's 3 months old.. this onesie is 6-9m. !!!!!!!

I did feel better after reading a website that says you double their age to get the size.

All my 3-6m clothes are too small, its tight on his crotch :crying:

Oh my !! He DOES look like he's grown! Evan was always one size ahead like that too but then again he STARTED at 9# 5 oz!

Hey girls,

Went to the gym and worked out for 40 min. I did 55 crunches and cramped SOOO BAD...I had to get a Gatorade from the counter. I've been having a foot cramp for 3 days, so I should've known it was coming. The Gatorade helps SOOO much, but...I blew it on the sugar thang already. OH well...I worked out and will for the next two days as well.

I am having my eye life surgery on Wed., and Lipo on my double chin!!! I am so excited! But I won't be able to work out for a bit after, so I am glad to at least get 3 workouts under my belt before.

Doing laundry! BBL...

Love you all and an extra LOVE to you Jane...we are here for you!

I was wondering when you were having that done, Pam... I thought I remembered that it was coming up soon. How exciting!!! Take B&As to share w/us!!!

Laura, I really wouldn't fret it... just put him in what fits and don't worry about the number on the tag... it all evens out in the end somehow... and he's just perfect the way he is!!

did anyone watch the today show today? They are doing vacation spots and Lake George NY was on today, of course i slept through it since i was up all stupd night, i was so mad, but that is 45 mins away from my house, where we go to six flags all the time and 10 mins away from where i use to work.

Relief.. I feel nothing but relief to no longer live in a war zone. I do feel a twinge of guilt because Robby misses him.

Basically I told Charles that Cody would never live under my roof again and they both moved out. Saturday his sis, bil, niece came over with 3 trucks and they loaded twice. My mom was there for my moral support, but when the inlaws realized that I was not crazy, and trying to help...... well they realized that there was really no middle to be put in. I said my goodbyes to his family with hugs and I love you's. Robby was not there, my sister had taken him for the day.

After they left my mom was deep cleaning the living room and found a note that Cody had shoved down in the couch..... meant for me to find much later when I would be doing my own deep cleaning.......

It said.. "Dear Tracy, I HATE YOU, you ruined my life, I hope you rot in a sack in a basement along with that miserable shit you call a son...... Now that my dad is gone you will never get on your feet and I hope homeless. From, your former Step Son Cody

p.s. I hate you."

NICE huh? LOL

Anyway...... his former room is now our office and Robby and I spackled and painted it yesterday... we are going to set up two desks and two computers in there...

I'm going to paint my bedroom Palest Lavendar..... totally girly! My sis has a plan for redoining my dining room and living room...... so I'm going to let her.

Truth be told.... it is so peaceful at my house now... it once again feels like my home.

I encourage Robby to call Charles daily, but I really don't know if it is appreciated or not.

Home from work and doing a little running around.

I fixed a salad for lunch after having a bowl of oatmeal for Breakfast. I grabbed a snack and started to read all the post and got to Judy's about not having any sugar. Yup, I was just putting the fork full of cake in my mouth when I read it. My sugar intake is done for the day. I'm still good on the calorie end.

This house is like a powder keg. Everyone is on their last nerve and I'm trying desperatly to keep peace amongst us all. I'm exhausted and just want to sleep. Maybe if I got a good nights sleep I could cope better with everyones attitudes. Wish me luck and hope I have hair left by the time they all move out.

Janie, Hang in there.

Tracyks HUGS girlfriend.... but you sound so relaxed, enjoy your girly house and your son. Hold on to that letter, ya never know when you are going to need it.

I'm glad the inlaws realized you are not crazy, i'm sure that has to help just knowing they know the truth... even if it will come down to sides.

ok i'm going to cook some chicken, i'm hungry, after a swim, walk and a Protein Shake, i need food.... and a fill on Thursday