Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets Part 4

I hate being at work!!! Everyone else is off having a grand ol time and here I am. Working or hardly working actually. I'm doing something so so boring today. I keep coming on here to talk to ya'll but everyone is about and about during the summer months...

My nails look so bad I need to go get my manicure done...

I'm off to find something to eat. I'm not really hungry but I need to get out of this office before I go crazy! I might run over to the mall and walk around for awhile. Bye!

I just watched the movie Twilight the other night (dsd convinced me to watch the movie first)...now I am going to read the books :thumbup: I think I am hooked.

I think TracyKS read all the books. I read one through 4 but didn't finish 4. Now everyone is telling me to get through it because it gets better. You'll love love love 1 and 2. I did!

I need to go to Walmart tonight. I'm out of so many things for my bathroom... Oh and my drain in my shower has been sooo slow so I need to go buy some draino.

OK... first.......

I read all the twilight books and even the unpublished "edwards story" on her website...... I am getting ready to re read breaking dawn... and yes the books are much better than the movie......

in other news..... I've had a busy day.

Robby and I went to the dentist for cleanings.

I had an apt with a counselor........ we made two more. She said it sounds like I'm done.

I cleaned Cody's (packed Cody's room) the boy is not coming back to my home where Robby is in jeapordy of his imature beatings........

Charles and Cody are getting an apartment and I hope to hell they grow up. I will miss his sister and her husband because I truly love them....... but I've also loved inlaws before and it boils down to blood. so I've said my peace.......... anyway........ I'm going to work tomorrow and I've been non stop cleaning.....

Love to all........... thank you for the support

That's what it boiled down to with Manda over Lindzie being dangerous for Kinsey to be around. There were other problems without a doubt, but it was the final decision maker for Manda. I understand where you are Trac....take care, utilize the couselor.

See y'all in the morning!

((Tracy))

Another summer day... coffee w/a friend, work, taking dd to riding lessons...

Make it a good one, everyone! :D

Hey girls,

Have some AM appointments today, then we are going to see The Orphan later! There is something wrong w/ Esther...love that line.

Got my fill Wed...things are still "open" and am hoping it kicks in...usually takes a few days to kick in. No gym yet...don't know why. It is a bitch hot here 112 today w/ 57 % humidity!!! Stef is gone this weekend so we are getting tons of pool time in!

Tracy...you are doing the right thing. There is a way to be on FB...but not be seen. Susie knows and can tell you if you want to stalk FB, but not post or let anyone know. HANG TOUGH sista...we love you!

OK...everyone behave! I did make that sopapilla cheescake for my friend...OMG...she LOVED it! Her husband called it ORGASMIC! haha...I am glad it was taken over there to her house.

xoxoxo

Good morning, Violets..

I finally see the sun today. It rained all day and night yesterday. I took a long nap just cause it was that kind of day so of course I couldn't get to sleep last night. Finally got off the computer at 2 a.m. and slept til 9 this morning. (I was downloading songs to my mp3 player for my last free day that came with the thing)

TracyinKS... ((((hugs)))) Be strong and take care of yourself and Robby.

I have Grady from noon till 8 tonight. Kris is a bridesmaid in a wedding this weekend and she's helping with things today, plus getting the food for the rehearsal dinner. The groom's parents don't have much money so Kris offered to provide the pizzas and other things for the meal. She's such a sweetheart.

I'm off to fix some Breakfast and then get started on making potato salad for tomorrow.

I made Island-Style skewers for dinner last night. They had shrimp, chicken, mango, onion and pepper with a mango terriaki marinade. They were sooooooooo good. Leftovers are for lunch today.

Everyone have a great day. Be good to yourselves.

Oh... Jane!!!!! I used the last of the Ocean Spray coupons yesterday. You have saved me over $30 in drinks the last few weeks. THANK YOU!!!!!!

Tracyks wish there was something I could say.......Know how much we support you!!

I don't really feel sorry for that dork guy. There is still a teeny tiny bit of sympathy, but he is a coniver, and he was playing the game well, until he told one to many stories.....

Busy at work today, yesterday was so slow!!!!!!!!!

I found the funniest picture yesterday when I downloaded my vacation pictures. It has to do with where I stayed in Pulaski. When I came home that way I just pointed my camera and snapped. Oh my gosh!!!! Too funny what I saw in the light of day. I thought it was just a adult bookstore on one side and showgirls on the other. Was I wrong. I am going to try to figure the picture thing out this weekend. If not can I send it Judy or Laura to post?

Alright, off I go to work!!!!!!

tracyks - i'm so glad you are speaking to a counselor about this. it always help. love for you and robby....

pamela - let me know how that movie is. i love scary movies but not goory ones and that one just looks suspenceful

judy - your shiskabobs looked awesome! i miss grilling outside and we probably wont be using our patio until late sept or october. our grilling season is from sept until late jan. then again from march until end of may. we stay indoors june july and august, lol.

jane - i cant wait to see that funny pic, lol

I'm starting to feel a bit under the weather. Kinda like a cold? Runny nose, sneezing, coughing, sore throat. I hope I get better quick because i've got such a full weekend.. It's Friday but I feel like it's already Monday and my weekend is over because it's gonna be so hectic. I hate when I feel like that, LOL....

Send it to me Jane!

Tracy, if you log in FB on the bottom click on chat and on the top of that bar select 'options' and you can make yourself appear Offline, and it will save it that way, but I don't know if you were looking to do that.

I remember what you told us at V-Trip 08, but it sounds like things just went downhill from there. Have you told us what's goin on and I missed it, or you just not talking about it?

I agree with the girls of course, You need to take care of your baby first.

TGIF, I can't scream it loud enough.