Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Mayo Banditos / Friday Weigh In !!!!

well Ann I will see. I upped my calsories this weekend. Im going to try my hardest not to step on the scale till friday. I will keep workingout like a mad woman and see if this week is better! Ann you are always so uplifting and positive! Thankyou!:smile2: I will also try to not complain this week about the lack of weightloss. heres to a great week!

Congratulations, Elaine! Way to go! :smile2::wub:

Less of me, keep your chin up and think positive. :) That scale IS going to move!!! :w00t:

Hey everyone, great job! Ann, I can't believe you--- you are breezing through this! Congrats to you!

I had to weigh myself this morning because I won't be able to tomorrow morning.

Last Friday- 226.5 lbs

Today- 225 lbs.

I hit my goal of 70 lbs by Thanksgiving! I am ecstatic. And that's after a mini vacation and my monthly friend! haha

Wow! 171.4 Down 2.4 this week. Sure wish I could do that every week.

Hope everyone had a great week.

Last week 227.8

This week 224

down -3.8 lbs

down 61lbs

I have never lost this much weight in one week before

my new goal is to be 199 by my birthday on Feb 4.

Last week 187

This week 186.4

-.6 this week. I think I am starting to slow down. Was hoping to put off getting a fill till AFTER the holidays, but I'll wait and see. May get an early xmas present! Happy Friday all!

Once again, everyone is doing great! :) Congrats, Carrie, on meeting your 70 lb. goal before Thanksgiving! :)

I lost one pound this week. Considering it's its that TOM, I'll take what I can get! :wink:

Happy weekend to all!

Weighed in this morning @ 223. So far, able to hold on while eating a little more....Back in full stride at the gym........

Everyone is doing fantastic..Keep it up.........

Well this week I am down 2 pounds. That is great all in itself but I know I will lose more because tomoorow should be my TOM and I always hold on to a couple pounds before and during! I upped my calories a little bit this week (thanks to Ann for suggesting) and still working out hard! today I was able to fit into a small size 14...down from a 24. My goal is still to be in Onederland by Thanksgiving...still 8 pounds away but I will still try. It was my goal when I started this journey! Then will be my final goal of my goal weight. I am obsessed now with working out (mainly I think I really want to hit Onederland!)! I really love and look forward to saturdays I get up at 5:30 am to pick up a few friends (they are in really good shape) and we go on a 3 1/4 mile hike up 2 mountains very steep and painful...but so worth it each week when we accomplish it in faster and faster times! The other days I go to the gym. I love my NEW life!!!

Now that I have rambled have an awesome weekend mayo Banditos!!!:)

Keep up the good work, John! You're doing great!!! :)

Less of me, awesome job on the weight loss! :) I bet you were glad to see that scale move! I wish I would catch the exercise fever like you. :wink:

Last week- 213.4 lbs

This week- 211.4 lbs

I honestly didn't expect that. My weight has been bouncing around between 214 and 212 all week (yes, I'm a shameless scale addict but I only count Friday weigh ins). I am skeptical haha.

Tomorrow is my six month mark! Wow, what a journey this has been.

I've been stalled for a bit, but down 3lbs over the past week, so now I'm officially 'Walkin' in a Winter ONE-derland"!!! :)

I'm BEYOND excited, as I've been well over 200lbs for most of my adult life.

Congrats, Erin Marie and Mamadot!

I hear ya, Mamadot, I haven't been in Onederland for almost 20 years. It feels greeeaaat! (as Tony the Tiger would say) :)

Thought I would log back on tonight just to say how great it is to have all of you guys to share this whole thing with.

This is not easy, and you guys are the best support I could hope to have.

Thanks!