Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

alabama meet and greet!

Stupid question: can we bring our dogs to the park?

Oh, I'd love to bring my doggies!!!

I can bring some Crystal Light drink sticks and the like anyone wants them to put in their Water.

That is a great idea!!!!

when i've been up there i have seen dogs there and i dont recall any signs about dogs but i may go up there Thursday to and if i do i'll check and c for sure

I can bring some Crystal Light drink sticks and the like anyone wants them to put in their Water.

that would be great! im going friday to pick up the food.

Jason, Please take lots of pics. and post since I can't come. I so wanted to. But maybe next year. Do you have any idea how many is going? Have fun!

don't worry im going to take alot of pics. i am also going to make a few group pics of the banders that show up. im going to make a poster for the support group meets to show everyone how we help each other and have fun as banders.

Stupid question: can we bring our dogs to the park?

not sure on that. i would hate to say sure and then you get there and they don't let you bring the dog in. but im sure you can call and they will let you know.

i am so excited about the meet and greet and to meet all of yall and get advice from banders that are further out than i am

also someone please tell me what to bring

also someone please tell me what to bring

bring some plates and paper towels. and i will mark that off my list. if thats cool with you.

that is fine with me let me know if theres anything else i need to bring

well is everyone getting ready for this weekend?

you might want to bring a chair if you have them. not sure how many people willl so up. if everyone shows up that told me they was coming should be around 35-45 people. but if its like every other event i been to only about have show up. im going to buy food for 50 people anyways.

sorry i didnt post the final list last night i was busy.

heres what i can remember it has on it. im at work now

hotdags- jasonr, ford

hamburgers- jasonr

hotdog buns- kaninag

burger buns-kaninag

ketchup-jasonr

mustard-jasonr

pickles-jasonr

kraut- jasonr

oinons-jasonr

chips-jasonr

water-jasonr

ice-jasonr

plates- busfriver

paper towels-busfriver

forks-busfriver

plastic knifes - busfriver

table covers-jasonr

trash bags - ( i don't want to leave a mess when we are done)

i will get everything on the list unless you feel you want to bring something. i will also bring my small traveling grill to cook on.

and please if you can think of anything else let me know before friday evening.

and i can't wait to see everyone there. lets make this a great event and enjoy are self. and make sure to bring something to swim in.

i will also be taking pictures as the day goes along and im wanting to get some nice group pictures of all the banders before everyone starts to leave for the day. im going to make a poster to leave at the support gropup meetings.

thanks everyone

jason w robertson.

Edited by JASON R

jason put me down for forks and knives as well

Jason have you gotten everything yet? Remember I am bringing some hotdogs as well. Maybe a Watermelon?

BTW - Love your pic Jason!! Looking good!

jason put me down for forks and knives as well

will do.

Jason have you gotten everything yet? Remember I am bringing some hotdogs as well. Maybe a Watermelon?

BTW - Love your pic Jason!! Looking good!

i got 2 cases of Water. but i was going to wait until friday to buy the rest of it. i was thinking about getting the ball park hotdogs i believe they are all beef hotdogs, and some of the oscar hotdogs. the burgers will be pre made, just not cooked.

and thanks. i try!:biggrin:

remember everyone you don't have to bring anything.

bu you shuldnt have the cost of supplying everything by yourself or are we gonna reimburse you on it?

JASON- what can we get you never said?! Or I can just go i half with you on the food you get...let me know I dont mind I wanna help!!!