Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

alabama meet and greet!

ok the alabama meet and greet is now set in stone. details is as listed below.

place - springvalley beach food there. and you are allow to bring food in the park if you would like to.

they do have Lifeguards on duty.

they are located 2 miles north of Blountsville off of Hwy 231 on County Road 55. you can map Quest it if you need be, if you have never been there like me.

and remeber....

No alcohol is permitted.

No diving is permitted.

this is going to be a family meet and greet so bring your boyfreinds,husband,wifes, girlfreinds, and kids.

and also please have a good time. this is what this is all about. meeting everyone and enjoying the day. and remember they have alot of pools and slides to enjoy so bring the swim suits :w00t: and enjoy. :wink2:

this is a list of people coming so far. i will update it when new people tell me they are coming.

1. jason r,wife,and 2 kids

2. kaninag and husband

3. fordgal88, husband, and kids

4.swneighbours

5.gone 4 ever

6.naynayto2, daughter, and grandson

7.venzwife

8.southern missy

9.debbut

ok if you are going to bring someone thats not listed please let me know.

Edited by JASON R

Terrific, thanks for putting all of this together!

Terrific, thanks for putting all of this together!

it's no problem. it was just not me that worked on this. shawna and kaninag helped out to. they had the idea about it and came up with the place.

i would love to have one of this once a year. that way we all can help each other otu and all the new peopl that comes to join are family here. and its nice to see freinds like this. :lol:

ok the alabama meet and greet is now set in stone. details is as listed below.

place - springvalley beach www.springvalleybeach.com

date - august 1st, 2009

time 10am - 6pm

the price to get in is

up to 2 years old free

3 years to 48 inches is 15.00 dollars

anyone over 48 inches is 20.00 dollars

anyone the age 62 and over is 15.00 dollars

the Gazebo #4 is reserved in my name that day. and has sitting for about 20-25 people. it is next to the kiddie pool so anyone with little kids like myself can watch them swim from there. i have already paid for the Gazebo. so don't worry about that. and if we get more then i think thats coming they have a place that will hold about 50 people, if need be. but i will make that choice later on.

and you might want to bring you a fold up chair. just thinking out load on that one.

they do sale food there. and you are allow to bring food in the park if you would like to.

they do have Lifeguards on duty.

they are located 2 miles north of Blountsville off of Hwy 231 on County Road 55. you can map Quest it if you need be, if you have never been there like me.

and remeber....

No alcohol is permitted.

No diving is permitted.

this is going to be a family meet and greet so bring your boyfreinds,husband,wifes, girlfreinds, and kids.

and also please have a good time. this is what this is all about. meeting everyone and enjoying the day. and remember they have alot of pools and slides to enjoy so bring the swim suits :eek: and enjoy. :smile:

this is a list of people coming so far. i will update it when new people tell me they are coming.

1. jason r,wife,and 2 kids

2. kaninag and husband

3. fordgal88, husband, and kids

4.swneighbours

5.gone 4 ever

6.naynayto2, daughter, and grandson

7.venzwife

8.southern missy

9.debbut

ok if you are going to bring someone thats not listed please let me know.

Jason I'm not going to get to come, we will be out of town for our 30th anniversary that weekend.

Sorry maybe next time.

thats ok. we will have another will soon. maybe a xams meet/dinner.

woo hoo this sounds like fun! Cant wait!!!!

ok everyone. does anyone want to cook anything at this event.

they have a place there where you can buy food. but me and kaninag was talking and was wondering if anyone would want to cook anything.

i was thinking some of us cant eat but a few things. so please let me know this asap for we can get everything ready.

im going to bring a cooler with Water.

I think being there from 10-6 ppl will def get hungry......I think it wouldnt be a bad idea to cook and we can bring Water, fruit trays, etc whatever ppl can eat

Plus there will be ppl there than can eat reg food :wub:

I dont know how expensive it is to eat there but Im sure its pricey

Ggrrrr. I just got my call schedule today and OF COURSE I am on call...I'll just get someone to cover hopefully!! I dont wanna be on the phone the whole time!

well lets just get some dogs and chips like you was talking about and that should be good. and let everyone bring what they would like to drink except Water i will bring that. i can also get some of the chicken tenders and cook them.

so heres a start for a list

1. hot dogs

2.buns

3.chicken tenders

4.water

5. ketchup

6. mustard

7. plates

8. forks,spoons

9. chips

10. napkins

if theres anything else please let me know and i will add it.

I would love to join yall there. Just tell me what I need to bring.

yes please do come. we would love to have you there!

just bring what you would like to.

i have a list started already. i guess i will have more on that when it gets closer to time for it.

by the way, where do you live? and who done your surgery?

you arer welcome to join us in the dr.miles section if you would like to. we have people from differnet dr's in there.

jason r

I live in Harvest Al. Dr.Groves did my surgery in May,2008

well congratz on job well done so far.

i don't know if it would be to much of a drive for you, but we have a nice support group meeting at st.vincents every 3rd saturday of the month. would love to have you come. it will be this coming saturday.