Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

alabama meet and greet!

it's raining! that makes me feel better. at least it is raining here. that makes me feel a little better but still feel bad.

kaninag, that sounds like a good idea. we need to sit down and right alot of this down and that way me or someone else can persent that to the sponsors. i think i can get my sisters company to help out some.

I'm a good presenter!

i like that idea as well when i went thru moody the other day i saw a screen printing shop that might give us a good deal on shirts there's also one in ragland that might do the same let me know how to help ya'll with this

I also know of someone who happens to be printing some shirts for me this week. She also gives me a discount because we are part of the same homeschooling group. The order she is doing for me now is small but this is what she told me for future orders:

to give you an idea for future printing orders, we could do a one color design w/ shirts included for about $7 if you have an order of 50 shirts (give or take)

Just FYI and to give you a point of reference when getting other estimates.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches