Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

alabama meet and greet!

bu you shuldnt have the cost of supplying everything by yourself or are we gonna reimburse you on it?

i just hate teling people to bring stuff. thats just how i am.

JASON- what can we get you never said?! Or I can just go i half with you on the food you get...let me know I dont mind I wanna help!!!

how about you guys picking up the Buns for the hotdogs and burgers.

that would be great with me. man i cant wait until this weekend. im hoping it dosent rain.

even if it is raining as long as its not storming we will have fun

even if it is raining as long as its not storming we will have fun

true :)

I will prob opt out if the rain chance doesnt improve.

well it might be bad news everyone. i have had some people email me and said if it rains there not coming. so i will watch the news tonight and see about it. if its going to storm or rain alot i didn't see spending alot of money to go. its going to be like 65 bucks for us to get in. so please watch this thread later tonight.

Edited by JASON R

If not rain I'll bring buns...how many ppl are we expecting?!

If not rain I'll bring buns...how many ppl are we expecting?!

im guess around 25 peopel. not sure you know how this things go sometimes. might be 5 and then it might be 50. but have of us can't eat bread anyways lol.

ok everyone im sorry to say but we are going to have to cancel this meet and greet due to rain and storms. Trust me no one wanted this more then me. We will try and do this at a later time. And once angain im very very sorry for this. So if you know anyone that was going please let them know.

i just don't see everyone spending money to get in and have to sit under the cover alday.

im so sorry.

sorry

jason r

it is fine but let me know if you can't get your money back and at the next meeting i will give you some

it is fine but let me know if you can't get your money back and at the next meeting i will give you some

the money is no big deal. would could chance it and if it rains then it does i just hate for people to spend the money to come and get in and it rains all day. yo uknow what i mean.

Surely they'll give a refund due to the rain! If not give me the number and I'll call and get you a refund!

Jason,

Don't be sorry! You certainly can't control the weather (can u?? :)) You have been so sweet to organize this and plan it without looking for reimbursement but I hope you will let kaninag see about getting your money back or at least a "rain check". lol

Anyway, I just wanted to say what a great guy you are and we will all definitely have to get together soon!

I will have to admit, with 6 in my family, my pocketbook is definitely heaving a big sigh of relief right now! :)

Have a great weekend everyone!!

I will have to admit, with 6 in my family, my pocketbook is definitely heaving a big sigh of relief right now! :)

That's one thing I hope that we can work on changing....I would like to work on getting sponsers like from md offices hospitals, event his forum...whomever we can get and even hopefully get sponsored by the park that way they can at least give us 1/2 off admission or something!

Jason,

Don't be sorry! You certainly can't control the weather (can u?? :)) You have been so sweet to organize this and plan it without looking for reimbursement but I hope you will let kaninag see about getting your money back or at least a "rain check". lol

Anyway, I just wanted to say what a great guy you are and we will all definitely have to get together soon!

i just hate letting peole down when they are lookng forward to something, thats just how i am. imy wife always tells me i try to make everyone happy when i can't make everyone happy.

and thanks, we will start working on another one asap.

and im sure your pocket book is happy...lol mine is to.

Surely they'll give a refund due to the rain! If not give me the number and I'll call and get you a refund!

i gave them a call and they just said they couldn't do it. but would like to talk to me about helping out the next time we try to do something up there. im not pushing it because i would like them to help out next time.

That's one thing I hope that we can work on changing....I would like to work on getting sponsers like from md offices hospitals, event his forum...whomever we can get and even hopefully get sponsored by the park that way they can at least give us 1/2 off admission or something!

im going to contact vernoica when she gets back from vacation and talk to her about getting a sponsor. im also goig to contact other doctors and she what they think. it would be some good advertisement for them i think.

Sponsers: Depending on how much they donated could get their company logo printed on the sign, shirts (if we do shirts) and flyers to advertise them for the band. That was part of what was racking thru my head yesterday. Cuz you can have a big banner made to put up in the park showing everyone where to go!

Give the event a name...Like Banders Reunion or something...put a logo under that like "don't dig your grave with your own knife and fork" Then around all that you list the sponsers. There is a local sign shop here and theyre not that expensive! Just some thoughts....

Guest speakers, another thought

Activities for the kids like face painting and bobbing for apples...make it like a festival!!!!