Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I could use a boost...where are you guys getting the yellow jackets?

SassyB,

I searched HIGH AND LO on the internet for yellow jackets. I think they have been banned from the market. I only use adipex (phentermine). I was hoping to try to yellow jackets but no such luck.

Well, I've been banded since November 2006 and initially lost 80 lbs. I've since gained 40 lbs back and am pretty much fed up with the band. I'm starting on phentermine tomorrow to get to my goal weight. I've heard lots of good things about it and it's better than getting back to the weight I started at. Anyone ever take phentermine?

I took it also lost 80 lbs gained it all back now looking towards getting banded

I took it also lost 80 lbs gained it all back now looking towards getting banded

Maybe you just need a filling

When are you getting banded? Who's doing your surgery? Good luck with everything. I'm sure you'll do well!

whoa i took a friends topamax and it hap me high as a kite ???? maybe it was stronger than 10 mg??????

whoa i took a friends topamax and it hap me high as a kite ???? maybe it was stronger than 10 mg??????

I'm on topamax for frequent Migraine headaches. Even 10mg is pretty strong when taking it for the first time. It can make you kind of loopy! I'm not even taking the phentermine right now. Cannot take it with the topamax - too much going on at one time!!! I've continued to lose weight since that's a side effect of the topamax. Not too shabby, huh?

I'm on topamax for frequent Migraine headaches. Even 10mg is pretty strong when taking it for the first time. It can make you kind of loopy! I'm not even taking the phentermine right now. Cannot take it with the topamax - too much going on at one time!!! I've continued to lose weight since that's a side effect of the topamax. Not too shabby, huh?

Yeah because it make you forget to eat LOL!! I take it for nerve pain.

I can't believe any of you are thinking about taking pills to lose weight. Hey backup here...remember you had major surgery to help you change your way of eating, lifestyle changes.....maybe going back to your surgeron is the key and not drugs....all of what you are talking about are harmful with phen....causing pulmonary hypertension....please re think this...you go online and trust that someone is actually sending you something safe???? I'm in the healthcare field and I can say to each one of you trust nothing.....good luck...

Well I've lost 4 lbs in 3 days. I think it works pretty good. I've known several people who it continues to work for atleast a year. It just depends on the person. It works different for everyone.

I havent been banded yet, but I have tried the phentermine on several occassions and I only took it for the energy because my body had become familiar with the drug. But I think that it will work really well with the band, because the phentermine do give you that boost of energy to want to exercise. I was considering taking it myself after I get my band. That was a question in the back of my mind, so if it doesn't hurt or affect you in any way while having the band, talk with your doctor maybe he can give you some insight on how effective it is.

Phentermine cause me to develop mitral valve prolapse. With the band it is totally unnecessary if you eat the proper foods in the right amounts. Don't take risks with your health just to speed up the process. Remember, this is supposed to be a life style change, not a quick fix. Follow your doctors' advice and accept the slow and steady process. It will work if you WANT it to!

10 mg of topamax is a low dose. I take 400mg a day for severe headaches and occipital neuralgia. I function just fine on that dose. Doctors aren't sure why it doesn't make me sleepy, but it doesn't. I don't think I'd be looking for weight loss pills on the Internet. That's scary. I'd only take what is prescribed by my doctors.

Phen made me into a hulk grinch! I snapped at everyone for everything! The small weightless I had was not worth my mood swings and the terror I put on my family!

P.S. I took phen with no band, doctor prescribed, with a decent dose!

Goodluck with what ever you choose!

i've done many diets with no luck

after i try phen, i lost many pounds of fat using phen in short times

don't get me wrong, i still did my diet, phen make my diet even better