Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Going for last weigh in friday

Yeah...:thumbup: I am so excited to finally be going for my Last appointment for 6 mos required diet..2/27/09 20lbs weight loss is what I did in 6mos.. It really did go by faster then expected.. I just wanted to share that info with all you... I will keep everyone posted when I submit paperwork for approval this Monday 3/2:smile::tt2: fingers crossed everyone

Can't want to be on the Band wagon..

Good for you! that was a huge committment you did. You are sooo ready.

Congrants on your weight loss so far and good luck with your approval process.

I am at the same stage as you. I had my last appointment on Tuesday. I was on the 6 month diet. Lost about 12 lbs during that time. My doctor's office is suppose to submit my paperwork and said call them if I don't hear from them in 3 weeks. I was really hoping the approval process would happen faster than that.

Yeah... we should keep in contact then and be surgery buddies..lol My doctors office submitted my insurance approval and they called me to let me know it would be about two weeks for the green light but the nurse went ahead and scheduled a tenative schedule for April 17.. so I am excited and feeling good. Let me know when you get the approval.. Good Luck

I am with you all. I did my final weigh in this week 3/2 and just hear about an hour ago that I got the approval which I didn't think would happen for 2 - 3 weeks. I am so happy so now I have to get my official letter and make my consult appointment.

Good luck to ALL of us.

Wow that was a fast approval. Still waiting for the offical but I am 90% sure everything will be fine it is just a waiting game at this point is what I've been told.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US

How did you get all that cool stuff under your posts. I have the ticker thing just dont know how to put it on there.

Go under the User CP and then edit Signature and create your personal signature. =)

I just called my insurance company today and they told me the surgery has been approved but that it just went through is morning so the doctors office probably does not have the approval yet. I am really hoping to have the surgery complete within the month. I guess it just depends upon how far out they are scheduling things at this point. I am hoping the doctors office will call me Monday to schedule my pre surgical consult with the doctor. I am so ready to have this done. I have been dieting and exercising for so many years. I just want to get a major loss and be able to maintain. I already do the exercise part (6x per week, spinning, strength training). I really think the lap band is my solution.

Let me know when you get your surgery dates!

I got my consult date of 3/16, pre-op diet 3/18, surgery 4/1. I hope when I wake up they don't say we couldn't band you....... April Fools. ha ha ha..... I will die.

My last weigh in is on Saturday. I am super excited! I was on the 6 month plan. Papers get submitted to ins on Monday. I should be approved by Thursday.

Best wishes to you!

Hi I have the same date 4/1. I was thinking the same thing on the april fools note. Best wishes to you and maybe we can keep each other up to date on our success. I have about 140 to loose how about you??