Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

LapBand = Better Sex

It just kills DH I would rather sleep than have sex...

I went through this initially too. Honestly, I still have my days when I am just too exhausted but lately it has been much much better. I am initiating it more and with my newly improved confidence and not to mention my improving flexibility,lol its been great.

Give yourself time. Just tell him that when your up to it you will make it up to him:wink2:

P.S. My most recent NSV-:thumbup: dh picked me up during to switch positions. Hello...PICKED ME UP! Two days later I still in shock but its made me think the best is yet to come...

I agree I'm only 2 months out and about 39 lbs down but my hubby cant keeep his hands off me......it's so great to feel so close again like when we first met!! And I thought weightloss was going to be the only plus!!:thumbup:

P.S. My most recent NSV-:thumbup: dh picked me up during to switch positions. Hello...PICKED ME UP!

Wow! That's impressive. I would have been like "Yeah do it again" ha ha ha

I can agree with the getting comfy with the new you.... My skin is pretty saggy and to see my deflated streatch marks.... bouncing wild with me tends to lower my self confidence. Needless to say my fiance just got the band 7mo ago so he can relate to the body image issues.... regardless we are having fun and I have had more sex in the past 7 months then I did in 7 yrs of my messed up marriage.

I seriously need to see if sex is better after the band... no luck so far though! :lol: Still single... but I am DATING... so you never know!

Just give it time. My wife and I have been banded for 18 months now and I can tell that things are a lot better and I have notice a lot of changes as well. I would say it was about year out before I really notice the big changes that I see now. This is a great post.

Chris

It just kills DH I would rather sleep than have sex. It's just getting started is where the problem is. Once it's going on it's all good just getting to get to that point is almost impossible.

Anyone else dealing with this type of issue?

I had this a few years ago but it was because of my depression and also a side effect of medication. I am still that way now but because I am not ok with my body.

Well I can tell you that after losing 60 pounds, the hubby is enjoying sex more. Better posititions.

However, if there are any over 40 women out there. Then you may or may not have discovered a, how do I say it "lube" problem with your body. That didn't get better with the wieght loss. So any suggestions would be helpful.

My hubby did say that once I reach goal weight he was going to "bend me like Gumby"

Our frequency has doubled and I find it a little easier to orgasm. My flexibility is great since there is less of a gut there preventing my knees from touching my shoulders, and I don't feel as much like a whale when I'm on top. Before, my thighs would crowd his sides and cause some friction, making it a little uncomfortable for both of us and distracting me, also delaying orgasm. We have gotten a little more adventurous... just last week I propped up on the balcony at the top of the staircase while he went at it standing up :bored:! Someday I want to be light enough for DH to support my entire weight in a standing sex position, or even up against the wall (he's 6'3" and I'm 5'6"). Kama Sutra won't have nothin' on us!