Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What Are you DYING to Wear Once You Lose the Weight?

I am not yet banded, and currently my weight is 315. You can imagine I'm sure that there are not many choices for me.

For me, I am dying to wear hip-huggers and actually be able to wear a belt.I havent been able to wear a belt for 12 yrs. I want to say bye-bye to elastic pants FOREVER!. Anything elsastic or stretch for that matter. I would LOVE to wear a bathing suit without a sarong to cover my huge thighs

I am so looking forward to a smaller cup size, right now I am a 48 DDD. I hate walking into stores and walking past the lingerie isle and seeing all those cute little bra and panty sets in different colors and patterns and styles and then seeing plain jane stuff for women my size. Why is that anyway??? I want to be able to wear bikini panties and not granny panties the size of car covers anymore.

I want to be able to wear linen too. As we all know, you can not wear linen and look good in it if you are a larger size. It dosent stretch.

I would like to be able to put on a pair of stockings without feeling like I'm going to pop a blood vessel in my forhead or have an anurism from straining.

I would like to be able to wear tank tops, and spaghetti straps and right now I can't because I feel my arms are too large

Right now I have necklaces I can not wear because my neck looks like that of a linebackers! Sad. How did I let myself get this way? :rolleyes2:

I know a lot of what I am saying sounds humorous, but the fact of the matter is I'm not happy with the clothes I am currently reduced to wear.

Please share what you are dying to wear :0)

I love this conversation. Ok, I cant wait to wear knee high and probably even thigh high leather stilletos. Not the hooker kind - the superfly kind. I cant wait to wear Victoria's Secret negligees. I cant wait to wear a bustier w/skinny jeans and platform pumps. As you can see I've thought about this quite a bit.

I totally feel ya on that. I would kill to wear a Victorias Secret Negligee! Not to meantion Fredricks of Hollywood nighties too. Just to be at the point where I'm not constantly adjusting my clothes because they fit just right and flow with my body, would be a wonderful feeling.

Hello ladies! I can't wait to just buy something that is NOT out of the plus size section!!! I want to go into ANY store and be able to buy something if I want besides shoes and accessories!

I want cute bras and panties that match that I don't have to go in hock to buy :tongue2:. As of now Victoria Secret secret does not even carry bras in my size!!

:shades_smile:what to wear...so much to choose from

i would love to wear a mid-driff top that ties around the neck with some nice jeans, strapless dresses and nice fitting shirts. im so tired of constantly stretching my shirts.

i want to wear a bathing suit too- i cant even remember EVER wearing one.

shopping will be more fun :confused_smile:

I love reading posts about clothes!! :)

I can not wait to wear a short dress without tights!!! It's so sad that I have wear black opaque tights/spanx with every dress...I don't even like to wear them now...I want to just wear a HOT dress, bare legs and pumps!!

Boy, where to begin. I would start with a all time favorite; matching bras and panties. Fredricks of hollywood is a wonderful store, but everything on the manequinns always look better on them than me :blushing: Then of course, I just want to be able to shop off the rack for a change. I actually hate shopping because everything I like is never in my size. I want to wear some fitted jeans with a fitted top that doesn't have lg rolls busting thru. And of course, I want to wear a gorgeous wedding gown, with all the bells and whistles and take pictures for the first time with a smile in 10 yrs. Mind you, I've been married for 14 yrs., but hate to see myself in those photos. I was 217lbs at the time. Not my dream photo.

Feeling all of what yall say!! But I am 51 and got some limits. However the real big one is "Get the hell out of plus size" I am lucky that my weight is evenly spread out, but my flat butt makes it look wider than it is. I want to have some pants that the legs aren't wide enough to make a boat sail!:blushing: Everything in plus seems to be that way. I read that your shoe size can go down as well so I am hoping for some fly azz shoes. I love shoes and my feet are wide and the pointy toes and high heels just aint working with this weight.

I just can't wait to buy anything that doesn't have plus or a X after it! I miss being able to shop at regular stores like the Gap or the Limited.

I want to wear a normal sized jean. NO MORE PLUS SIZES! I want to wear a swim suit again. I haven't worn one in about 15 years. I also want to wear tights without starting a fire. I can't wait 'til these thighs go down....LOL!:huh2:

I can't wait to wear hip huggers, u know, the correct way! (lol)! I want to wear the knee high pantyhose with the garter belt and not think about it poppin me in the chin from being bolted down!

something REALLY TIGHT... made by Heatherette!

i live in florida and because of my weight,i would cover as much as my body a possible. even in the extreme heat,i know a few people would look at me and think im crazy. now,that my surgery is scheduled for jan 15th. i would love to wear shorts,short sleeve tops,actually wear a cute bathing suit to the beach, and wear some really cute tight fitting dresses.

its all going to happen...........

i believed and God made it happen.........

happpy holidays everybody,lili:smile: