Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Sherri,

The food amount seems about right from my experience I know I wasn't eating much qty. The low energy is something I didn't experience. Do you think its physical or it could be just some hormonal changes that are making you feel low in energy. The hormones tend to get all messed up with rapid weight loss. Get out and walk as much as you can, the light excercise helps physically and mentally.

I am glad its at least getting better, keep positive!

Looking forward to Saturday.

Hi Sherri, I've tracked daily since surgery in myfitnesspal.com. I think I was eating a little more than you are. Do you know what size Sleeve you have? I know I have a 40 and that Kaiser has started making them smaller.

I was eating 1/2 of a Trader Joe's buffalo burger for a meal or 2-3 oz of shrimp. 1/2 cup of greek yogurt or 1/3 cup cottage cheese. I was also drinking 1 Protein Shake daily for added Protein.< /p>

I can tell you that at 6 months out, I can eat a little more, but not that much. I'm now up to 3-4 oz of dense protein. I've always gone by weight, not measuring cup because it's been easier for me. Packaging has the weight of a burger etc.

What else would you like to know? I frequent Obesityhelp dot com in the VSG forum where there's lots of information about the Sleeve.

Take Care!

Great meeting yesterday! It was just what I needed to help me stay focused as this has been a rough couple weeks with lots of celebrations!

I had a great time at lunch and meeting so many of you. It's great walking weather so hopefully something is planned soon.

Have a great week everyone!

Just wanted to pop in and say hi and share my pic from Saturday! It was nice to meet Ali and Tina and Nicole and anyone else I forgot :cursing: Hope you are all doing well, Mo-call me I miss you girl!

post-275870-13813139540981_thumb.jpg

Hi everyone! I'm here as well. Typing with one hand sucks.... I am doing well. I can't believe I am approaching my 1 year Banniversary. The year sure went fast. It will be here on 10/20!!!! Currently, I weigh....189.2lbs... To date, I've lost 65.8lbs total, 30.3 are Post-Op pounds.... I am trying to lose 14lbs by Oct. 20 to get me to 175lbs.... I must focus!!

Ash, I miss you too. I'm going to call you today!!!

I wish everyone a great week!!!

Good morning my peeps! Just wanted to say hi, I'm in love :biggrin:, and I should be starting my Kaiser Bodybugg program any day now!:thumbup:

Riley -Sounds like you got approved for the Body Bugg? Yipee. How is your gallbladder doing? Are they still taking it out?

Hello all

Nice to see everyone this weekend especially Nicole who I haven't seen in a year...................

I am going in two weeks to get my band x rayed. Still have problems breathing off and on and Kaiser here in town can't find anything wrong. They said maybe I should get the band checked out to make sure is it not rubbing on my diaphram. Not sure why they can't xray it here in town...........but gonnna get it done to see if my band is still happy.

Wishing you the best of luck today Nicole!!!

wanted to say it was nice meeting everyone on saturday, Ali, Chrissy, Ashley, Michael

Lee I hope to meet you someday too :-) thanks for the info, no questions right now but I am sure I will have some soon

oh and I have a size 34 bougie

just ate my first piece of pizza (bout 1/4th of a slice) so far so good.. pizza is about the only thing I have really been craving since I started this journey.

good luck riley with the body bug, and swrktp I hope they find out what is causing you problems and that is is easly fixed :biggrin:

Edited by disp4so

Hi everyone! Hope your week has been good so far! Today started a new month--time is flying by! I am trying to refocus myself to the good eating habits, now that I can eat a larger variety of food I have to be extra cautious about getting lax in my food choices. There has been way to many celebrations happening around me so I have to stop participating in the events if I can't be strong.

Hugs to all!

It was nice seeing everyone, its been a long time. The whole group is different. Crazyness.

I ended up getting custody yesterday tina thanks for the positive thinking.

Hope you feel better soon

!

It was nice seeing everyone, its been a long time. The whole group is different. Crazyness.

I ended up getting custody yesterday tina thanks for the positive thinking.

Hope you feel better soon

!

Congrats Nicole!! That's great news!

Good morning everyone!

I'm here. Marking my spot. Hope all are well.

Goodmorning ladies..

So looks like i might end up in the hospital since 9pm last night i cant hold anything down.. not even my tea! WHAT DID I DO! Im so scared

And to top the cake kaiser wont even let me go to their emergency. Wont even TALK TO ME! Im freaking out here.:)(

They wont even see me:(

gosh nicole, I am so sorry. I hope you get in somewhere asap. Keep us posted on what's going...sending some good thoughts your way.