Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Guest sodapop

Pat the Saint Patty's pictures-The Table looks amazing! Like I said you outdid yourself once again! You should go into professional catering!! Everything was so amazing...I am now thinking of our fabulous lunch! If you need me I will do your dishes ANYTIME!! (just feed me.. hee hee.)

I was also VERY lucky to sit next to you at your lunch. You gave me some VERY helpful information on your great story and how well you have done.

The BAND sisters PICTURE!! Ohh my GOSH!! What HOT ma-ma's!! You guys are SO SKINNY!! I can't wait for myself:biggrin: to look like that!

Hey I am wondering if Riley made her "BUTTER POPS!" LOL!!!:laugh:

OKAY SO DUH ON ME. My food wasnt stuck LOL its my port area just being sore. Realized that after talking to Candra...LOL

LOVE THE PICTURES OF US!!! AWWWW :laugh: I have to Facebook these for sureeee!!!

Pat which camera has the picture of Nicollie and I punching each others bands? LOL.

Your table looked great for round 2....yummy!! I made a Corned beef today...

I won't be at the Point West meeting on the 27th as I am heading to LA in the rv that morning and then on to Phoenix. I will have my laptop with me so I will stay in touch.

Chrissy - please read the good things about the band too - the people who have had problems with their bands and needed revisions are a very tiny number compared to those who have not had any problems and there have been more bands done than sleeves at this point. Not trying to dissuade you from getting the sleeve - it is a personal choice - but it is not foolproof either.

Has anyone talked to a person who has a sleeve that is a year out from surgery? Does it still have the same effects further out? I am not looking to revise, just curious.

Yes - my co-worker had the sleeve done march09 and I did the band march09 - We are both doing great. both the band and the sleeve are still working great for both of us. We both still just have just a few more pounds to lose however both the band and sleeve are very different. she can eat somethings I cant and I can eat things she cant.

Joan, Welcome to the group! How wonderful to hear how great both you and your co-worker are doing.

Pat and everyone, the pictures from Saturday are fantastic! So cool to see everyone looking so vibrant and healthy!

Trying to read a bit before work!

I had a lovely time with you ladies this weekend!

Lee- I love in EG but unfortunately my training at the gym is at 7 tonight! There's also a WLS group tonight not far from the holiday inn express. Just ask the hotel to direct you to the Elk Grove Kaiser. It's in a meeting room across from the pharmacy on the first floor.

No more time to finish reading, I've got to get to work. Have a great day!

Anyone know what time the meeting is tonight at the Elk Grove Kaiser? I would like to try to make that since I'll be going up in the afternoon.

Morning everyone!!

I am feeling a little better today. Still pains. I am taking my daughter for her Easter pictures this morning at JcPenney and probably to see the Easter bunny this evening.

I am gonna flush myself out the next few days, and am doing the Protein Shakes everyone talks about from costco, I have never had them (Thanks Heather and Nicollie for sharing)

Okay going to take a shower!

BTW Lee I think you can call the Elk Grove Kaiser and find out?

Good Morning.

Pammie will you be home tonight or tomorrow night for me to come and get the drinks? I was a slaker yesterday I had to go to Manteca and when I was on my way home I was exhausted I watched New Moon and then went to bed. Let me know when I can come see ya.

The pics are great I am going to up load mine too today. I love the one where April is cracking up. lol. Good times.

Heather and April and anyone else who is iterested I am going to List my stuff for sale on Craigslist so if you are interested let me know as soon as possible so I can not list the items you guys want. I want to get my stuff sold so I can get to planning my trip. lol. Let me know.

Have a great day everyone.

Hurry and post them Nicollie, you don't really work anyways ;P hehe!

The Elk Grove Bariatric Support meeting is from 7-9 pm tonight. You need to know going in the group consists 99% of people who have had or are having RNY and most of them at Fremont Kaiser. To get there from the Holiday Inn Express (if you are at the one at Laguna and 99) go out of the parking lot turning left, turn right onto Laguna, turn right onto Big Horn and it will be on the right side - can't miss it. The room is across from the first floor pharmacy right next to the coffee cart.

Great pictures. You are definitely a creative one Pat - wish I was.

Nicolie - I wondered what happened to you yesterday - I tried to call you but it said you weren't available - so I finally gave up and went out to run my errands. What time are you thinking of coming to get them?

Quiet in here! Just got back from the mall took the babe for her Easter pictures, they came out so cute, one I paid extra for because she did a smile and pose JUST LIKE I DO when I try to look skinner, I cracked UP and got it in a 10x13!!!

So who is Laurel's contact - anybody heard any news yet? Good wishes your way Laurel!

Pat - so sorry I didn't make it this weekend - I was stuck without a car - my sister in law borrowed it to take my niece car shopping and didn't bring it back till late sunday afternoon - was expecting her Saturday night or first thing Sunday Morning - Grrr! So sorry I missed it - You look like you've lost a ton of weight!

TamTam - you look tiny in your new pics! BTW: after band we aren't suppose to weigh, we are suppose to measure. now it's all about portion sizes. Oh, and RNY isn't easy! Yeah, the weight comes off faster but... a year or so out when the mal-abosorbtion wears off and there is NO restriction it's an even bigger struggle than the band. The band is an excellent tool and you will LOVE it when you get the right fill!

Heather - keep showing the day who's boss! I need to get on that wagon!!!

Pammie - careful on that eliptical and stay away from that frozen yogurt - slider!

Ash - sorry it took so long to add you as my friend - I haven't been on in a while. I struggle with some issues often and I don't like it to come thru on the board - I wouldn't want to Piss off TamTam LMAO

John - it is a learning curve isn't it hahaha. I wouldn't drink anything if you feel uncomfortably full. With the band we have a place (bottom stomech) to push it thru to but with the sleeve I'm afraid you'd just be adding to the problem. You have no place to push the food thru to.

Chrissy & Jean - so glad you have you on board!

Deleting this post.....

Edited by tamra.