Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Of course! Also, the bestest closeup eva! You have it on the phone, can u post it? And welcome again...Chrissy woman!

Edited by roseyyyd1

Evenin all...as Pat has named us...SOS & BOS!

We're Sauce & Boss... lol.

Heather can I be Ranch? LOL...mmm my favorite hehehe!

Great pictures, yay! I cant wait to see more. I totally added them to my Facebook. You guys are the funniest, and funnest group! It makes walking to much better then doing it alone!

Hi all. I managed to sleep fairly well last night. I have a fair amount of incision pain, but am managing that. I am surprisingly hungry! My stomach is growling. I am feeding it broth and crystal light in tiny sips, but gurgle and growl. Any suggestions for satisfying fluids on day 2 and 3? Still feeling really positive, but know that this is just a tool. I still have to do the work.

Before I finish reading all the post I have to say - get it sized Ash! I lost my antique VERY EXPENSIVE platinum & diamond wedding set already once!!!!!! Didn't even feel it come off my finger so don't play around with that. I was devistated.

Pammie - Well said! Don't leave!!!!

oooohhh plus I found one down side to losing weight, my wedding ring needs to be downsized again :confused: or I'm gona lose it! And then the hubby will kill me lol!

Urgh can I just say screw Starbucks and their free pastry day!! Of course because they love me there they forced me to take scones....I put them in my car for my mom and ignored them. NO THANKS!!!!!

The scale told me I was 229 three times (yes I went and stole my scale back) so I am down those horrible 8 lbs I gained...YAY!! I might make that 210 goal after all John :confused: lets do it!!!!

OMG!! what has happend here..I just got through reading the last few posts..come on ladies..I need you guys. I am screwing up so bad I gained 8LBS!!!! I know all my fault the cakes and ice cream ive been binging on!! I dont know why I have been so depressed lately. still no job... Also I feel like i'm getting stuck so bad lately I think cause I havent been eating slow enough. Tina, Candra, Riley, Donna, Nicolie, Moni, Jess, Nicole, and Pam WE (NEWBIES) especially (I) still need need your support You all have felt the emotions, pains and weird stuff and want to learn off everyone. So do not let this thread go this has helped me and will help many many others to come.

I'm not going anywhere! I think it's important for all of us to remember that, no matter WHAT kind of surgery we have had, rapid weight loss causes HORRID hormonal fluctuations, which causes HORRIBLE mental symptoms in most all of us. Depression, anxiety, severe irritation, agression, etc - those are all NORMAL EMOTIONS TO GO THROUGH following WLS. If you can't go through them here, then where? That said, I TRY to stay positive and I think we all should strive to. When I have something negative to say to someone about a doctor or whatever, I PM them rather than put it up as a post for all to see - I don't want to scare anyone away from Kaiser :confused:

Well said Riley :confused:

Laurel - you're hungry? "So What, your stomech doesn't growl, that's just air pushing thru your bowels" LOL That is what I got from Doc Who

Tina - good to see ya! Can you please tell me what you are doing that is so much better than being online cuz it appears that I don't have a Life LOL.

Lookin thru the pics - TamTam & Pat - since I haven't seen you all in a while I can really see the difference! you both seem to have gotten so much smaller!

John - let us know how that metaucil works out for ya hahaha.

Riley Jane - you look awsome - I thought i read a post of yours somewhere that sait you gained weight - bull Sh** you look tiny as hell!

Heather - gonna get my butt out there and walk today - I will be thinking of you as I do so - you will keep me going LOL

Donna - I would've called but I didn't want anybody to have to go so far out of their way to get me. BTW that was the last time she borrows any of my cars - I got one in the shop still from the last time she had it so this one is the only workin one I have left LOL. don't know how I'm gonna get the other one out of the shop - money wise that is LOL.....

Got so many things to do today - off I go..... have a beautiful day ladies & John -

Thanks Candra, it's weird people see it on me, but why don't I see it? Someone once told me "Your your own worse critic".....guess thats true? That and I stair at myself everyday....god I hope I dont become vain when I am skinny...LOL!!!! =)

YAY Tina, you are back!! I miss you girlie :-)

Candra, LOL! I gained back 10, but have lost about half of that again. I didn't gain it because my band failed me or for lack of restriction - the more I gained back, the more restriction I had! I gained it back because I didn't follow any of the rules. The ONLY thing I was doing differently than BB (Before Band) was eating less at one sitting. Grazing all day with a band yields exactly the same end result as grazing all day without a band. My bad! Back on track now - my 10s fit again. I still have size 8 as a goal, and I want to hit it by my 30 year HS reunion in late July. I have a goal!!!

Riley - so glad you're not going anywhere! but all those symptoms I have now - without rapid weight loss LOL.

You're right though, about kaiser - I don't want anybody being discouraged from the program cuz it got me here today - well, that & You all! Truly, its not any of the kaiser staff that I have a problem with, it's me! Just easier to blame kaiser than myself LOL. I am the only one responsible to seek out the extra help that I need for my head issues.

really gotta head out now !!!

Thanks Candra, it's weird people see it on me, but why don't I see it? Someone once told me "Your your own worse critic".....guess thats true? That and I stair at myself everyday....god I hope I dont become vain when I am skinny...LOL!!!! =)

I hope you do become vain when you are thin (don't get skinny girlfriend) that will keep you from falling off the wagon and gaining back any of the weight. Take away all your full length mirrirs for a while and don't look in the big glass windows when you walk by them - try it for about 30 days and when you do see yourself again you will see the difference!

Riley - I have the night time grazing issues! I think it's my house and I gotta move - as soon as I walk in the door in the evenings i can think of nothing else but food. Like Ive said in my prior posts - I am NOT hungry at all - but my mouth and eyes are battling my tummy all the time.

Glad you're back in your 10's - you will be in 8's soon - you are persistant.

I seriously have no desire to get up and get movin!

gotta actually turn this computer off to do so - bye all

I hope you do become vain when you are thin (don't get skinny girlfriend) that will keep you from falling off the wagon and gaining back any of the weight. Take away all your full length mirrirs for a while and don't look in the big glass windows when you walk by them - try it for about 30 days and when you do see yourself again you will see the difference!

I will try!! It's hard not too!

So coffee to far this morning, not to hungry but I feel myself wanting to go see what's in the kitchen. I must be bored. I will go take a shower instead!

I followed up with the job I interviewed for, haven't heard anything. I have my last school meeting on Friday to pay for my books ($300!! :smile:) but everything else is paid for me, so I can't complain. If I don't get the job I am moving forward with plans of Dental School!! :thumbup: